Nice prediction, loser :thup:

Republican:
McCain 37%
Romney 32%
Huckabee 11%
Giuliani 9%
Paul 8%
Thompson 1%

the third place was close. it surprised me mitt did as well as he did and huckabee so poorly compared to Iowa ,but regardless if huckabee and giuliani
are top tier candidates then RON PAUL IS A TOP TIER CANDIDATE

I'm not going to shout "fraud" just yet, but there are already some weird things happening with the vote count from last night.

Sutton County reported 0 votes for Ron out of something like 386, I believe...And there's been 2 people who have confirmed that they, and a couple acquaintences, voted for Ron Paul in Sutton County.

I'll wait to see an official confirmation of this.

Republican:
McCain 37%
Romney 32%
Huckabee 11%
Giuliani 9%
Paul 8%
Thompson 1%

the third place was close. it surprised me mitt did as well as he did and huckabee so poorly compared to Iowa ,but regardless if huckabee and giuliani
are top tier candidates then RON PAUL IS A TOP TIER CANDIDATE

Ron Paul Top Tier? He couldnt even do well in the state that supposedly his backyard. I guess he lost because it must have been a busy night for the internet geeks playing world of warcraft .

Ron Paul Votes Not Counted In New Hampshire District
Vote fraud confirmed, Clinton reversed mammoth pre-polling deficit to beat Obama, Diebold machines aid Giuliani, Romney Prison Planet | January 9, 2008
Paul Joseph Watson

Major allegations of vote fraud in New Hampshire are circulating after Hillary Clinton reversed a mammoth pre-polling deficit to defeat Barack Obama with the aid of Diebold electronic voting machines, while confirmed votes for Ron Paul in the Sutton district were not even counted.

According to a voter in Sutton, New Hampshire , three of her family members voted for Ron Paul, yet when she checked the voting map on the Politico website, the total votes for Ron Paul were zero.

With 100% of precincts now reporting, the map still says zero votes for Ron Paul as you can see below.

It's not as if Sutton had a handful of voters like some other districts - a total of 386 people voted yet we are led to believe that not one voted for Ron Paul? Judging by the Iowa results, around 10% of residents would be expected to vote for the Congressman, returning a total of around 38 votes in this district. Let's be ultra-conservative and say just 5% support Paul - he'd still get 19 votes - but he got absolutely none whatsoever. Is there something wrong with this picture?

Greenville also tallied 144 votes yet not one for Congressman Paul.

Anyone else in Sutton who voted for Ron Paul needs to go public immediately with the charge of vote fraud and make it known that they were cheated out of their right to vote.

Diebold voting machines also did Congressman Paul no favors last night - compared to hand counted ballots Giuliani gained just short of 0.5% from electronic voting whereas Paul lost over 2%, which was the difference between finishing 4th and 5th, as this graph documents .

Mitt Romney profited the most from the Diebold swing, he received 7% more votes compared to hand counted ballots.

In the Democratic race the Diebold voting machines clearly swung the primary in Hillary Clinton's favor at the expense of Barack Obama, who had a commanding lead over the New York Senator going into the contest.

Zogby polling numbers had Obama leading Clinton by a whopping 42/29 per cent, yet Clinton eventually took the primary by three per cent.

"If I was Barack Obama, I'd certainly not have conceded this election this quickly," writes The Brad Blog . "I'm not quite sure what he was thinking. And as far as offering an indication of whether he understands how these systems work, and the necessity of making sure that votes are counted, and counted accurately, it does not offer a great deal of confidence at this hour."

"While I have no evidence at this time --- let me repeat, no evidence at this time --- of chicanery, what we do know is that chicanery, with this particular voting system, is not particularly difficult. Particularly when one private company --- and a less-than-respectable one at that, as I detailed in the previous post --- runs the entire process."

Clinton would not have beat Obama without the aid of Diebold voting machines. In precincts where electronic voting machines were used, Clinton got a 7% swing over Obama , having gained 5% in comparison to hand-counted ballots and Obama losing 2%.

As we reported yesterday , the contract for programming all of New Hampshire's Diebold voting machines, which combined counted 81 per cent of the vote yesterday, is owned by LHS Associates, whose owner John Silvestro has gone to great lengths to deflect accusations that the machines can easily be rigged.

After purchasing a Diebold 1.94w machine, the same system used in New Hampshire, a computer repair shop employee picked at random by Black Box Voting was able to zero in on the system's vulnerable memory card within just ten minutes. Hacking expert Harri Hursti testified in front of the New Hampshire legislature that the machines were wide open to fraud.

http://infowars.com/articles/us/ron_paul_votes_not_counted_in_nh_distric.htm

Both Greenville and Sutton recounted. Sutton came up with 30+ votes for Ron Paul, and Greenville came up with 20+.

I don't see how you can lose 30+ RP votes, and get a total of 0, when you only had 386 total votes to count. That just doesn't make any sense. I can see maybe losing one or two, which is STILL pathetic, but 30+? Come on.

If those supposed mistakes were made there, where else were they made?

I'm hoping the campaign pays the $67,000 for a state-wide re-count.

I'm not so much interested in what can be gained from NH with a re-count, as I am with making sure these people know that there ARE eyes on this situation, and nothing short of complete transparency and accuracy will be tolerated.

I also hear something strange happened to Obama's counts as well, but I'm not informed as to exactly what happened with that particular case.

A shipment of 174 computer chips vital to ballot-counting machines was sent from the secretary of state's office to San Diego County last week – but disappeared in transit.

Nobody knows whether the chips, which enable optical-scan computers to read paper ballots, were stolen or simply dropped out of two cardboard tubes holding them.

Officials are scratching their heads.

"When the tubes arrived at our office, one was missing a cap and was completely empty," said Deborah Seiler, San Diego County registrar of voters.

"The other tube had its cap on, but there was just a little piece of tape on
either side – and it had been disturbed," she said. "It was also empty."

http://www.sacbee.com/111/story/581009.html

There definitely were anomalies in the count, but some of these towns had very few votes. You must use both the percentage AND the number of votes. It still would likely change the placement, but not necessarily third unless the towns were fairly large.
Two additional anomalies were: One- that Huckabee 10-13%, Giuliani 7-10%, Paul 4-9% and Thompson 1-3% maintained these same percentage variations almost in lockstep throughout the entire count, with a few exceptions in a few towns. Second-that it is inconceivable that Thompson, even though he campaigned little, and as widely known and respected as he is, did not fare better overall as he did in Iowa. He should have been between about 5-10% based solely on his name and reputation recognition.

Here are a few of the towns and total votes. This why BOTH vote totals and percentages must be analyzed.

Examples:

Richmond - 260 votes
VOTE COUNT METHOD: Hand Counted Paper Ballots
- Giuliani = 11 votes = 4.23%
- Huckabee = 36 votes = 13.85%
- Hunter = 2 votes = 0.77%
- McCain = 50 votes = 19.23%
- Paul = 89 votes = 34.23%
- Romney = 52 votes = 20.00%
- Thompson = 6 votes = 2.31%
- Other = 14 votes = 5.38%

Rumney - 364 votes
- Giuliani = 32 votes = 8.79%
- Huckabee = 58 votes = 15.93%
- Hunter = 0 votes = 0.00%
- McCain = 141 votes = 38.74%
- Paul = 53 votes = 14.56%
- Romney = 75 votes = 20.60%
- Thompson = 4 votes = 1.10%
- Other = 1 votes = 0.27%

Lyman - 108 votes
- Giuliani = 3 votes = 2.78%
- Huckabee = 15 votes = 13.89%
- Hunter = 1 votes = 0.93%
- McCain = 42 votes = 38.89%
- Paul = 31 votes = 28.70%
- Romney = 13 votes = 12.04%
- Thompson = 0 votes = 0.00%
- Other = 3 votes = 2.78%

Orange - 49 votes
- Giuliani = 5 votes = 10.20%
- Huckabee = 3 votes = 6.12%
- McCain = 18 votes = 36.73%
- Paul = 12 votes = 24.49%
- Romney = 9 votes = 18.37%
- Thompson = 2 votes = 4.08%
- Other = 0 votes = 0.00%

Harts Location - 16 votes
VOTE COUNT METHOD:
- Giuliani = 0 votes = 0.00%
- Huckabee = 5 votes = 31.25%
- McCain = 6 votes = 37.50%
- Paul = 4 votes = 25.00%
- Romney = 1 votes = 6.25%

Wentworth - 190 votes
- Giuliani = 9 votes = 4.74%
- Huckabee = 24 votes = 12.63%
- Hunter = 1 votes = 0.53%
- McCain = 62 votes = 32.63%
- Paul = 46 votes = 24.21%
- Romney = 45 votes = 23.68%
- Thompson = 3 votes = 1.58%

Goshen - 164 votes
- Giuliani = 21 votes = 12.80%
- Huckabee = 25 votes = 15.24%
- Hunter = 2 votes = 1.22%
- McCain = 57 votes = 34.76%
- Paul = 29 votes = 17.68%
- Romney = 24 votes = 14.63%
- Thompson = 2 votes = 1.22%
- Other = 4 votes = 2.44%

Marlow - 138 votes
- Giuliani = 12 votes = 8.70%
- Huckabee = 17 votes = 12.32%
- Hunter = 1 votes = 0.72%
- McCain = 53 votes = 38.41%
- Paul = 23 votes = 16.67%
- Romney = 28 votes = 20.29%
- Thompson = 3 votes = 2.17%
- Other = 1 votes = 0.72%

Cornish - 283 votes
- Giuliani = 17 votes = 6.01%
- Huckabee = 32 votes = 11.31%
- Hunter = 2 votes = 0.71%
- McCain = 115 votes = 40.64%
- Paul = 42 votes = 14.84%
- Romney = 54 votes = 19.08%
- Thompson = 10 votes = 3.53%
- Other = 11 votes = 3.89%

Croydon - 163 votes
- Giuliani = 8 votes = 4.91%
- Huckabee = 13 votes = 7.98%
- McCain = 76 votes = 46.63%
- Paul = 23 votes = 14.11%
- Romney = 40 votes = 24.54%
- Thompson = 1 votes = 0.61%
- Other = 2 votes = 1.23%

Dorchester - 72 votes
- Giuliani = 3 votes = 4.17%
- Huckabee = 16 votes = 22.22%
- Hunter = 1 votes = 1.39%
- McCain = 29 votes = 40.28%
- Paul = 10 votes = 13.89%
- Romney = 12 votes = 16.67%
- Thompson = 1 votes = 1.39%

Effingham - 255 votes
- Giuliani = 17 votes = 6.67%
- Huckabee = 44 votes = 17.25%
- Hunter = 1 votes = 0.39%
- McCain = 89 votes = 34.90%
- Paul = 34 votes = 13.33%
- Romney = 63 votes = 24.71%
- Other = 7 votes = 2.75%

Albany - 131 votes
- Giuliani = 13 votes = 9.92%
- Huckabee = 13 votes = 9.92%
- Hunter = 1 votes = 0.76%
- McCain = 46 votes = 35.11%
- Paul = 17 votes = 12.98%
- Romney = 0 votes = 0.00%
- Thompson = 2 votes = 1.53%
- Other = 39 votes = 29.77%

Antrim - 577 votes
- Giuliani = 41 votes = 7.11%
- Huckabee = 91 votes = 15.77%
- Hunter = 2 votes = 0.35%
- McCain = 187 votes = 32.41%
- Paul = 71 votes = 12.31%
- Romney = 165 votes = 28.60%
- Thompson = 12 votes = 2.08%
- Other = 8 votes = 1.39%

South Hampton - 173 votes
- Giuliani = 10 votes = 5.78%
- Huckabee = 8 votes = 4.62%
- McCain = 64 votes = 36.99%
- Paul = 21 votes = 12.14%
- Romney = 68 votes = 39.31%
- Thompson = 2 votes = 1.16%

Springfield - 283 votes
- Giuliani = 27 votes = 9.54%
- Huckabee = 19 votes = 6.71%
- Hunter = 2 votes = 0.71%
- McCain = 122 votes = 43.11%
- Paul = 30 votes = 10.60%
- Romney = 74 votes = 26.15%
- Thompson = 4 votes = 1.41%
- Other = 5 votes = 1.77%

ETC ETC... http://www.ronpaulwarroom.com/wp-admin/edit.php

I will give you a disclaimer; I am a very enthusiastic supporter of Ron Paul. I am currently graduating student, dual major biochemistry and economics from Syracuse. I am pursuing a PhD in synthetic chemistry. I have always been a history buff, specifically interested in economic history and the history of power and politics. (not that you care but since I am new around here thought I’d give an introduction)

However, having said that, I think we would be better off discussion issues and ideas rather than going back and forth about Poll's and attacks on Paul.

Look its obvious that Paul is trying to be minimized by media, and if you do not think so, then think of how you would feel if your candidate got treated the way RP does.

If you look at something RP talks about that no other candidate talks about we should start at the Fed, Income tax, Drop withdraw from Germany, Japan, S. Korea, Iraq, etc. As well as the only candidate to talk about ratifying cold war treaties such as NATO. I assume that many of you are not familiar with many of these issues.

To quickly point out an easy topic, the US has over 75,000 troops in Germany, why?? How many of you actually support the US gov stationing 75,000 troops in Germany. If you are conservative it must make you mad that we are wasting tax-payer money, and if you are liberal it must make you made that we spend this money abroad and not at home.

If you feel that the US having 100,000's of troops in first world countries is a problem then you have a responsibility, either support a candidate that calls for withdraw or get your candidate to support the withdraw. We all have to understand that government is our responsibility and that choosing a candidate of lesser evils is unacceptable. Our nation will continue to weaken if we do so.

Forum List

Back