Ron Paul

we're 15 trillion in debt. we have our best and bravest all over the world fighting, and dying, for wars that are not ours. we run the army in multiple countries. we give money to seemingly every country.

and people think ron paul is the crazy one.

we're some really dumb voters.

I like the idea that people vote for third-party candidates even if they have no chance of winning.

(and lets face it Ron Paul in reality is one)

It shows in growing numbers that people are becoming more dissatisfied with the way things are.

What we need is a third no confidence option. If it gets more votes than either candidate we do it all over with different candidates.

I have a right to reject ALL current candidates if I choose to.

What we need is a third no confidence option. If it gets more votes than either candidate we do it all over with different candidates.

Or: what if they gave an election and nobody came.

As for Paul, he’s clearly an enemy of the Constitution and its case law:

One thing that’s overlooked by those who defend Ron Paul on civil liberties grounds is Paul’s staunch opposition to what I would argue is the greatest boon to liberty in American history: the 14th Amendment. If it were up to Ron Paul, it’d be removed from the Constitution, and he’s said so on numerous occasions. Not only because of his opposition to Birthright citizenship, but because of his opposition to applying the Bill of Rights to state governments.

Ron Paul Versus The Fourteenth Amendment

Or: what if they gave an election and nobody came.

As for Paul, he’s clearly an enemy of the Constitution and its case law:

One thing that’s overlooked by those who defend Ron Paul on civil liberties grounds is Paul’s staunch opposition to what I would argue is the greatest boon to liberty in American history: the 14th Amendment. If it were up to Ron Paul, it’d be removed from the Constitution, and he’s said so on numerous occasions. Not only because of his opposition to Birthright citizenship, but because of his opposition to applying the Bill of Rights to state governments.

Ron Paul Versus The Fourteenth Amendment

Why would you link to an opinion piece about Paul's position on the 14th amendment instead of linking to something with a direct quote from Paul on the subject? You are misconstruing the intent behind what he said about the subject. The fact is that Paul wants to enhance individual liberty by giving people a more direct influence over the laws that affect them by limiting the federal government to it's constitutional mandate.

Forum List

Back