Ron Paul Wins Presidential Straw Poll at CPAC

The problem with leaving countries where the wars have been over for 50+ years is?

Think about S. Korea..

We've been there since the 50's, Correct?

N.Korea still hates S.Korea, what would stop them if they knew they didn't have the United States Military Stationed there..

The reason we are there is too ease tensions with surrounding enemy countries.

Although, Germany and Italy doesn't seem to matter anymore really.

But S.Korea i'm All for to staying there, and I bet they don't mind either knowing they have our full support and ready to go Military.

I dont remember the exact numbers but S. Korea has like three or four times the population and a monster economy by comparison. Their military is well trained and well fed. They can take care of themselves.

While that may be true, our presence is whats keeping N. Korea at bay..

Look, In my opinion we are there to protect our allies from being attacked.. N. Korea still is making WMD's and Testing them.
And even of they were to attack we'd have S.Korea, Japan behind us.

So it's a matter of keeping the N. Koreans from doing shit.

Ron is not an isolationist, he is a non-interventionist. He wants to trade with them but not the nation building & New World Order manipulation of them causing them to attack us.

Then i mixed 'em up, I meant to say Non-Interventionist.

Last edited:
Think about S. Korea..

We've been there since the 50's, Correct?

N.Korea still hates S.Korea, what would stop them if they knew they didn't have the United States Military Stationed there..

The reason we are there is too ease tensions with surrounding enemy countries.

Although, Germany and Italy doesn't seem to matter anymore really.

But S.Korea i'm All for to staying there, and I bet they don't mind either knowing they have our full support and ready to go Military.

I dont remember the exact numbers but S. Korea has like three or four times the population and a monster economy by comparison. Their military is well trained and well fed. They can take care of themselves.

While that may be true, our presence is whats keeping N. Korea at bay..

Look, In my opinion we are there to protect our allies from being attacked.. N. Korea still is making WMD's and Testing them.
And even of they were to attack we'd have S.Korea, Japan behind us.

So it's a matter of keeping the N. Koreans from doing shit.

Ron is not an isolationist, he is a non-interventionist. He wants to trade with them but not the nation building & New World Order manipulation of them causing them to attack us.

Then i mixed 'em up, I meant to say Non-Interventionist.

China will keep NK in check. They aren't going to let a tin-pot dictator screw up their rise to economic prominence in the Asian sphere.

Forum List

Back