Ron Paul wins Illinois straw poll

Grats to Paul, let’s hope he can turn the votes out in the primaries to beat the liberal Mitt and the village idiot Cain!

The village idiot is in the White House.

I just don’t know though, there are a lot of mindless zombies even on these boards that support Cain that still have no idea why they support him.

Bull shit. I support him and here's why:

1. He loves this country.
2. He knows what it takes to achieve success.
3. He knows business and business is the only way out of this mess.
4. He has courage, strenth, and character.

None of which Obama is in possession of.

Oh wait, that's right, they support Cain because Cain can get Newt as his VP to make up for Cain lack of well, lack of everything but being loud.

Now you see? I wouldn't mind a Ron Paul presidency, he'd be a hell of a lot better than Obama, but it's complete bull shit like what you just posted that reflects so poorly on Dr.Paul. It has often been said that RP's worst enemies are his supporters and you are an example of that.

WTG Good Doctor!! Too bad everything's rigged,he is the only politician i truly respect and trust. But he wont get the Republican Nomination.

Paul wins only in straw polls and internet polls, i.e. places where his fanatical wookie-suited legions can turn out en masse and vote for him.

Anyone who thinks Iran ought to have a nuke is unfit to occupy any position of power.

Paul wins only in straw polls and internet polls, i.e. places where his fanatical wookie-suited legions can turn out en masse and vote for him.

Anyone who thinks Iran ought to have a nuke is unfit to occupy any position of power.
Howze yer guy "Gardasil" Rick doin'? Oh yeah, dropping like a stone in the polls that's what!

People were attracted to the former cheerleader because he has nice hair but as soon as he opens his mouth, interest goes down!

Oh and uh, everyone said N.Korea was gonna' go crazy if they got a nuke too. Tell us Rabbi, how many countries have they nuked? Oh yeah, none. :lol:

Quit it with yer' warmongering.

Howze yer guy "Gardasil" Rick doin'? Oh yeah, dropping like a stone in the polls that's what!

People were attracted to the former cheerleader because he has nice hair but as soon as he opens his mouth, interest goes down!

Oh and uh, everyone said N.Korea was gonna' go crazy if they got a nuke too. Tell us Rabbi, how many countries have they nuked? Oh yeah, none. :lol:

Good point. Iran isn't going to nuke anyone.

Way to go Paulbots....52% !!!!

Now if you could only swamp the primaries the way you do straw polls, Paul might actually get a delegate

Perry is out-fundraising Paul by some huge margin, despite both being from Texas.
Remind me why Iran is like North Korea. Did N.Korea say they would wipe Israel off the map? Or is that what makes Paul attractive to the anti-Israel wookie-suiters?

Perry is out-fundraising Paul by some huge margin, despite both being from Texas.
Remind me why Iran is like North Korea. Did N.Korea say they would wipe Israel off the map? Or is that what makes Paul attractive to the anti-Israel wookie-suiters?

Iran never said it was going to wipe Israel off the map.

And Mr. Kruschev said we will bury you. The difference is that the Nikita had 10,000 thermonuclear weapons and the largest above ground nuclear test ever conducted to back his rhetoric. Iran doesn't even have a legitimate navy. Iran can't even refine it's own gas.

Last edited:
At the moment, I'm leaning towards Perry, but might be inclined to support Newt.

My basic policy right now is ANYONE BUT ROMNEY.

Except Ron Paul isn't anyone. He's just fucking nuts.

Try to contain your excitement and enthusiasm…

Winning IL is that big for a conservative, since IL is far leftist state. It was like his win in ca.

If you represent the intelligence level of the typical Cain supporter, Obama has nothing to worry about.

If you represent the typical Obama supporter, which you do--namely clueless, then Obama is toast. Even if you don't Obama is toast.
Joe already made it clear he is not a Cain supporter. Several times.

Yes, hopefully, because what this country needs is more greed, more war and most importantly MORE DEATH!

The U.S. government would have Paul executed in the unlikely event he'd ever get a nomination and the GOP and democraps would cheer in approval.

Yes, hopefully, because what this country needs is more greed, more war and most importantly MORE DEATH!

The U.S. government would have Paul executed in the unlikely event he'd ever get a nomination and the GOP and democraps would cheer in approval.

911 was an inside job. Vote Paul!

Forum List

Back