Ron Paul wins Illinois straw poll

Grats to Paul, let’s hope he can turn the votes out in the primaries to beat the liberal Mitt and the village idiot Cain!

I just don’t know though, there are a lot of mindless zombies even on these boards that support Cain that still have no idea why they support him. Oh wait, that's right, they support Cain because Cain can get Newt as his VP to make up for Cain lack of well, lack of everything but being loud.

You gonna say that when he wins Iowa Joe?

Ron Paul isn't going to win Iowa or anything else. He's going to be the 10% level of crazy in the GOP that if you fall below, you have to drop out.

Hey Joe, tuff question, I mean real thread stopper… What 5 policies do you support of Cain’s? Go ahead, make an ass out of yourself and make some shit up like Cain does.

Ron Paul isn't going to win Iowa or anything else. He's going to be the 10% level of crazy in the GOP that if you fall below, you have to drop out.

Hey Joe, tuff question, I mean real thread stopper… What 5 policies do you support of Cain’s? Go ahead, make an ass out of yourself and make some shit up like Cain does.

I don't support Cain. If you had the attention span of a gnat, you'd know this.

We shall see. BTW who are you going for?

At the moment, I'm leaning towards Perry, but might be inclined to support Newt.

My basic policy right now is ANYONE BUT ROMNEY.

Except Ron Paul isn't anyone. He's just fucking nuts.

Hardly a "LIncoln Douglas" debate because the two participants agreed on 90% of what they were talking about.

My own thought. These are both very capable guys, but only one of them is capable in the feild that they are applying for, and that's politics. I think Cain is a very sharp guy, but clearly, not a politician, and I guess that's his appeal, but he'd get eaten alive in Washington.

Newt, I could stand to vote for, but I think his personal baggage makes him damaged goods.

Still, I would vote for either of these two over the Community Organizer or the Weird Mormon Robot.

You would vote for him, so I asked what policies you support of his. You seem to like calling Ron Paul fans "crazy" so again, why can you support someone that is in fact an idiot, you call Cain "sharp" lol, but somehow you're not crazy or up for criticism?

So what are your top 5 fav Cain policies that make your support for Cain (vote) not fucking dumb as shit?

Last edited:

Hardly a "LIncoln Douglas" debate because the two participants agreed on 90% of what they were talking about.

My own thought. These are both very capable guys, but only one of them is capable in the feild that they are applying for, and that's politics. I think Cain is a very sharp guy, but clearly, not a politician, and I guess that's his appeal, but he'd get eaten alive in Washington.

Newt, I could stand to vote for, but I think his personal baggage makes him damaged goods.

Still, I would vote for either of these two over the Community Organizer or the Weird Mormon Robot.

You would vote for him, so I asked what policies you support of his. You seem to like calling Ron Paul fans "crazy" so again, why can you support someone that is in fact an idiot, you call Cain "sharp" lol, but somehow you're not crazy or up for criticism?

So what are your top 5 fav Cain policies that make your support for Cain (vote) not fucking dumb as shit?

No, just one policy.

He's not fucking Romney.

And he's not cookoo for CocoPuffs like Ron Paul.

cocoa-puffs-i.gif

Why do you assume Ron Paul is nuts? What about him is nuts? He wants us to stay out of wars stop wasting money etc...Perry is a moron along the lines of Bush. Newt isn't as bad except for the fact he is like the others an Israel First America Second moron.

Reality of America. You can't be president without kissing Tel Aviv's ass. Sorry, man, that's just the way it is, and you are going to have to learn to deal.

But Ron Paul... How nutty is he?

Well, he pretty much really wants to abolish the system of currency and most of the Federal government... that's just crazy talk, man.

He apparently thinks the silver in coins is worth more than the coins...

He thinks we're spending 20 billion on air conditioning in Iraq and Afghanistan.

He's really to the Republicans what Lyndon LaRouche is to the democrats. But they never dignified Lyndon with a congressional seat or a place at the debates.

No, just one policy.

He's not fucking Romney.

And he's not cookoo for CocoPuffs like Ron Paul.

cocoa-puffs-i.gif

And there is it, you're just another useless Cain supporter, no reason to like him and you hate Paul because he makes you look like a tool.

So, what direct policies make Paul crazy? Go ahead and make a fool of yourself.

I think I made it pretty clear I don't support Cain. Have nothing against him, but not really supporting him, either.

Oh, yeah. Ron Paul. Definitely a couple of tacos short of a combination platter!

Genius criticism! Like I said, I always ask what it is that makes Paul “crazy” and you never ever actually get anything that could even be mistaken for an answer.

There is “isolationist” then of course when you look up the word you find out how dumb that poster is..

Then there is “Paul is naïve about the dangerous times that we live in.” We technically live longer than ever before, have almost no threats in the entire world and our “wars” have almost no casualties compared to any other wars in our history and this is our longer wars the US have ever been in and we have 4 of them…. So reality is these are the safe3st times in this country’s history by far.

I think I made it pretty clear I don't support Cain. Have nothing against him, but not really supporting him, either.

Oh, yeah. Ron Paul. Definitely a couple of tacos short of a combination platter!

Genius criticism! Like I said, I always ask what it is that makes Paul “crazy” and you never ever actually get anything that could even be mistaken for an answer.

There is “isolationist” then of course when you look up the word you find out how dumb that poster is..

Then there is “Paul is naïve about the dangerous times that we live in.” We technically live longer than ever before, have almost no threats in the entire world and our “wars” have almost no casualties compared to any other wars in our history and this is our longer wars the US have ever been in and we have 4 of them…. So reality is these are the safe3st times in this country’s history by far.

Uh, guy, I gave a pretty good list a while back.

His love of the Gold Standard to start wit...

The fact he thinks the silver in the currency is worth more than the currency.

His idiotic ideas on economics.

His idiotic ideas on defense.

Now, I don't know how we get this sliver of crazy every primary season, but we do. And it ought to be ignored.

Forum List

Back