Ron Paul Wins CPAC Straw Poll

He doesn't run expecting to actually win. He runs to open people's eyes up to the bullshit, and he did a pretty damn good job of that in his last campaign.

Well we're discussing his realistic chances to win I thought, not opening people's eyes. It is good to see if he can do that next time around as well. I still do believe the future GOP candidate to throw weight behind is Gary Johnson.

Johnson has been my pick for over a year now. :thup:

Dr. Paul's message of real Freedom & Liberty is reaching more & more people every day. I actually do now see a day when the Republican Party returns to real Conservatism. I couldn't have believed that only a couple of years ago. The Neocon/Democrat-Light Days will be coming to an end. I can now see the light at the end of the tunnel. Thank You Dr. Paul.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love nothing more than to say President Paul. But he has always said himself that he would never win. I thought he might for a brief time back then, with all the donation records he was setting and the MSM time he was getting. Ironically though, it was probably the MSM that took the wind out of his sails.

I do like Gary Johnson a lot, but you and I both know there are things that will be used against him by the MSM to sabotage his chances. REAL politicians don't stand a chance in this country until the sheep wake the fuck up.

Of course there are things that will be used against him. I would somewhat disagree with the last sentence in your post only because he was a two-time governor of New Mexico. So it's not like real politicians are completely out of the running. But I understand the point you were trying to make and I agree with it.

I figure the fact he's a pot supporting Atheist running in the GOP primary would be enough to sabotage his chances. :lol:

Athiest? Where are you getting that? I've been following Johnson for a year and have a fairly decent knowledge of him, but I've never heard he was an athiest. A google search turned up very little.

You are right at the edge of becoming a Troll... Not much substance in what you say other than to meaningless and baselessly provoke others. Do you really want to be a TM/RW/Shaman/Rtard?

You seemed to actually have something to say in the past, maybe I just noticed you at a weird time and you were always just a "attack the right at any cost" kind of poster.

I don't attack anyone. However I find the right to be in a "silly season". No serious thinkers. I mourn the fact there are no Buckleys or Goldwaters on the right. And batcrap crazy Buchanan is now considered a "moderate".

Really..American Conservativism..use to be a great thing. I in fact like fiscal conservatism. I'm a "If you can't afford it..you shouldn't buy it" kind of guy. But I can't stand racism, bigotry and lunacy.

Not even if you try to cram it down my throat. Because then..I will bite..and hard.

And yet you support one of the biggest "we can't afford it but wtf I'm buying it anyways" presidents we have ever had.

You sir don't even know what it means to be racist or a bigot. If you ever wonder what it means you have to look no further than the Democratic party. They *help* people based on race, believe there is a separation in people with work ethic and ability based purely on skin (illegal immigration). Blacks/Hispanics and so get more help with schooling and shit the Democratic party is proud to have the Black panthers supporting them.

No million group party/group of people will be perfect. You can always pick them apart and focus on the bad apples as you have done. I in fact doubt you know a single racist conservative in real life while I promise you that you know a few racist bigoted liberals, such as yourself…

So, your first comment about pretending to be a fiscal conservative (lol) while defending an FDR big spender like Obama is just fail beyond words. Then to claim or pretend that conservatives are innately racist as if liberals are not is just icing on the cake.

You’re a joke, a Troll… a neocon. You couldn’t prove (there is that word) any of your points if your life depended on it.

So your big "come back" is an attack? And a bad one at that. I'm half a century old as of last week and have met many people. And assuming to know the private life of an anonymous poster is the height of arrogance.

What FDR did..what Reagan did..what Bush did..what Obama just did..was to "save" the economy because some clever, obscenely weathly people screwed it up. It had to be done. It sucks.

And Conservatives have some pretty weird ideas about racism and bigotry..starting with this "culture of dependence". Most people don't go on the dole because they think it's a good way to live..they go on the dole because they have no choice.

I don't attack anyone. However I find the right to be in a "silly season". No serious thinkers. I mourn the fact there are no Buckleys or Goldwaters on the right. And batcrap crazy Buchanan is now considered a "moderate".

Really..American Conservativism..use to be a great thing. I in fact like fiscal conservatism. I'm a "If you can't afford it..you shouldn't buy it" kind of guy. But I can't stand racism, bigotry and lunacy.

Not even if you try to cram it down my throat. Because then..I will bite..and hard.

And yet you support one of the biggest "we can't afford it but wtf I'm buying it anyways" presidents we have ever had.

You sir don't even know what it means to be racist or a bigot. If you ever wonder what it means you have to look no further than the Democratic party. They *help* people based on race, believe there is a separation in people with work ethic and ability based purely on skin (illegal immigration). Blacks/Hispanics and so get more help with schooling and shit the Democratic party is proud to have the Black panthers supporting them.

No million group party/group of people will be perfect. You can always pick them apart and focus on the bad apples as you have done. I in fact doubt you know a single racist conservative in real life while I promise you that you know a few racist bigoted liberals, such as yourself…

So, your first comment about pretending to be a fiscal conservative (lol) while defending an FDR big spender like Obama is just fail beyond words. Then to claim or pretend that conservatives are innately racist as if liberals are not is just icing on the cake.

You’re a joke, a Troll… a neocon. You couldn’t prove (there is that word) any of your points if your life depended on it.

So your big "come back" is an attack? And a bad one at that. I'm half a century old as of last week and have met many people. And assuming to know the private life of an anonymous poster is the height of arrogance.

What FDR did..what Reagan did..what Bush did..what Obama just did..was to "save" the economy because some clever, obscenely weathly people screwed it up. It had to be done. It sucks.

And Conservatives have some pretty weird ideas about racism and bigotry..starting with this "culture of dependence". Most people don't go on the dole because they think it's a good way to live..they go on the dole because they have no choice.

No, they go on the dole because they make bad choices.

Forum List

Back