Ron Paul Wins Another Straw Poll!

Businessman Herman Cain and former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney are the front-runners for the Republican presidential nomination in Iowa, according to a Des Moines Register poll released Saturday night.

Cain, who has shot to the top of national polls as well, earned 23 percent support of likely caucusgoers, and Romney has 22 percent support, the Register poll found.

Poll: Cain, Romney share lead in Iowa - The Hill's Ballot Box

Gotta love those Paulbots

They really know how to swamp a straw poll

Businessman Herman Cain and former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney are the front-runners for the Republican presidential nomination in Iowa, according to a Des Moines Register poll released Saturday night.

Cain, who has shot to the top of national polls as well, earned 23 percent support of likely caucusgoers, and Romney has 22 percent support, the Register poll found.

Poll: Cain, Romney share lead in Iowa - The Hill's Ballot Box

I know, very sad.

2 idiots lead the way, 1 saying anything he thinks people want to hear and the other just saying anything to sound like he knows what he is talking about.

If he wins a poll that actually has implications I'll take notice.
Would you consider the California Straw Poll "significant"?
Ron Paul Wins California Straw Poll with 44.9%

Again, don't let the press chose your candidate.

I don't think the press is pushing Newt. If Newt doesn't win the primary I will support the nominee even if its Donald Duck if it means changing directions.

Sadly that is what Mitt is counting on...

Two Polls actually: Iowa only poll and non-Iowa voters included poll. He won in an 82% landslide! Herman Cain got 14%.

[youtube]RAKC6jkmIxY[/youtube]

Hint to Ron Paul supporters...

If you want to make it look like Ron Paul is a legitimate candidate, don't swamp a poll to make it look like 82% of people support your candidate

It is too obvious that something is wrong with the poll. Scam the poll to make it look like Paul is pulling 25 to 30 percent and people may take the poll seriously

Two Polls actually: Iowa only poll and non-Iowa voters included poll. He won in an 82% landslide! Herman Cain got 14%.

[youtube]RAKC6jkmIxY[/youtube]

Hint to Ron Paul supporters...

If you want to make it look like Ron Paul is a legitimate candidate, don't swamp a poll to make it look like 82% of people support your candidate

It is too obvious that something is wrong with the poll. Scam the poll to make it look like Paul is pulling 25 to 30 percent and people may take the poll seriously

They don't swamp polls, they show up because they care...

Would you consider the California Straw Poll "significant"?
Ron Paul Wins California Straw Poll with 44.9%

No, utterly insignificant.

Again, don't let the press chose your candidate.

A rightist contrivance and myth – if true McCain would have been the nominee in 2000. The party bosses decide who the candidate will be.

And this thread as the others of its ilk are pathetic.

Forum List

Back