Ron paul will win

acx192

Rookie
Feb 12, 2012
If not through the presidency, then through waves of young listeners who are hearing his message and believing it, and spreading it, and backing it.

Say what you want about the poll outcomes, but Ron Paul has one of the most loyal followings, and has raised more money from our troops and veterans than all the other candidates combined.

God bless you who believe voting for either of the other candidates will do anything to progress this country, or bail us out from the biggest pile of shit we've ever been in.
Really, bless you. Your vote for for any of the other candidates just brings us that much closer to radical change in this country, and even MORE people and voices standing up to say enough is enough and take charge in ways we have yet to see.

Call him old. Call him a looney. Call him unelectable.

I call him the only man able to make a change, make a difference, and truly bring this nation back to greatness.

So for the naysayers, and the believers, don't worry. in the end. Ron Paul wins.

If not through the presidency, then through waves of young listeners who are hearing his message and believing it, and spreading it, and backing it.

Say what you want about the poll outcomes, but Ron Paul has one of the most loyal followings, and has raised more money from our troops and veterans than all the other candidates combined.

God bless you who believe voting for either of the other candidates will do anything to progress this country, or bail us out from the biggest pile of shit we've ever been in.
Really, bless you. Your vote for for any of the other candidates just brings us that much closer to radical change in this country, and even MORE people and voices standing up to say enough is enough and take charge in ways we have yet to see.

I call him the only man able to make a change, make a difference, and truly bring this nation back to greatness.

So for the naysayers, and the believers, don't worry. in the end. Ron Paul wins.

Feel better?

Feel better?

I sure do.

A good laugh is always welcome.

Seriously, I'd love to see a real Libertarian run but its not gonna happen. I'd love to see a REAL third party but we haven't seen anything that even resembles that. And, if we did, no way could they beat President Obama.

logo_en.png

Paul-2012-600x387.jpg

So if Ron Paul hasn't won the Presidency, what has he won exactly? A cult of personality?

Ron Paul will win. I agree 100%. His ideas are spreading fast. There is a revolution comming if he doesn't.

Do you guys all get matching sweat suits and sneakers or are you more the burlap cloak types?

Forum List

Back