ron paul will win iowa

I doubt Paul will win but we'll just have to see. It would be nice and I think Paul would make a power ticket being all Republicans would back him and not have to spend the entire election trying to cover his ass from a crap record.
what makes you think all republicans would support him? The guys FP is nutty.

Because of what you just said, Ron Paul is nutty but you can't attack him on his policies... Meaning comes down to it you will vote R over D because you actually don't have anything but names to call Paul because you have been programed to.

The Problem with other candidates atm is they are lacing on policy, they are liberal or they don't even understand the issue.

No more can I buy that Paul and his supporters are nutty, not when there is Cain and his supporters that don’t even know where Cain stands on 99% of all issues, it seems neither does Cain.

This is all if Paul gets the nomination...

I can and do attack Paul on his policies.

He basically tied Ames and has won the latest Iowa NFRA straw poll with 82% of the vote. He has the most boots on the ground and is polling consistently. I understand if you do not like him, but if you say he has no chance I find that hard to believe. Where was John McCain polling in Iowa in '08?

How do you tie at Ames with 82% of the vote????? :dunno:

Average intelligence of anti-Paultards displayed clearly here.

There were two straw polls done buddy.

The one he won with 82% was not online either but the National Federation of Republican Assemblies straw poll.

When Paultards stop drinking the media kool aid and believing everything that the media is spilling on them that he is unelectable, he has no chance of winning, and the things he proposes are completely insane, then maybe, JUST MAYBE we can have a real debate about this man.

However you guys are still too brainwashed to listen to anything it seems. I've been lucky and fortunate enough to see people change just like you and took a part in converting an Obama supporter and a Huckabee supporter. It can happen once you see and hear the right things that make you rethink your positions and what you believe.

Ron Paul supporters however do not waiver, we only grow and we will keep growing, you're free to laugh and hate it only makes this movement stronger. Only time can tell what will happen.

Ron Paul will die of old age before he ever gets close to the WH, and when he does, the movement dies. Not hate, just fact.

It won't make any difference. Paul could win and the media would just delete the results or otherwise ignore him. He represents too much of a threat to the established order.
Yes, being in congress for 30 years does make one outside of the established order.:cuckoo:

If you don't believe military industrial complex is an established order that he would cut in half in a second then you haven't been paying attention to current events genius.

The POTUS is not Caesar, he cannot just do what he wants to. RP would not be able to cut the military industrial complex without support from his party and at least some Democrats.

Average intelligence of anti-Paultards displayed clearly here.

There were two straw polls done buddy.

The one he won with 82% was not online either but the National Federation of Republican Assemblies straw poll.

When Paultards stop drinking the media kool aid and believing everything that the media is spilling on them that he is unelectable, he has no chance of winning, and the things he proposes are completely insane, then maybe, JUST MAYBE we can have a real debate about this man.

However you guys are still too brainwashed to listen to anything it seems. I've been lucky and fortunate enough to see people change just like you and took a part in converting an Obama supporter and a Huckabee supporter. It can happen once you see and hear the right things that make you rethink your positions and what you believe.

Ron Paul supporters however do not waiver, we only grow and we will keep growing, you're free to laugh and hate it only makes this movement stronger. Only time can tell what will happen.

It's idiots like yourself who give Dr. Paul a bad rep adding to his problems. It's well known Paul's supporters (not all) are over the board zealots who attack, attack, attack... I've said over and over if he got the nomination I would support him but people like you make me want to stay home. You don't do your candidate any great service by attacking fellow conservatives. NONE.. ZERO.

I'm sorry what the guy was being a condescending prick just like most anti-Paultards. Attack, attack, attack? What in god's good green earth are you reading exactly?

:lol::lol::lol: :cuckoo:

It ain't an attack you guys have got this impression that Ron Paul is unelectable cuz of the media, I guarantee you that. Cuz in the real world it's much different outside your bubble of friends. No other candidate has as many rallies and sign holding for him. I haven't seen any other candidates signs around except Ron Paul which have been at several different areas within a mile radius of me.

The GOP and the mainstream has done a great disservice to Ron Paul by constantly belittling him and laughing at him while then later accepting some of those ideas they laughed at in the next 4 years. Now that's what you call stupid, that's what you call crazy.

No one is saying he's "unelectable" we are saying he "Won't be elected" huge difference.

The reason we say that is because we aren't 22 and we remember Ron Paul from more than a few elections back. We were hearing this same nonsense from yuou Paulbots back in 2008 and he was barely a blip on the radar when the election results came out. It won't be any different this time.

Ron Paul warned of the crashing of the housing bubble and what would happen with the growth of government and crashing of the dollar in 2003.

George Bush warned of the housing bubble and what would happen if it crashed as well. So?

He warned that if we do not seriously re-evaluate our foreign policy we will be at risked for more aggressive attacks in 1999.

Wow! What a genius. More terrorist attacks really? Because we all thought Al Queda suddenly started liking us again after the USS Cole incident. Boy that Paul is really something.

What did your candidate do? Support the patriot act, the bailouts, tarp, healthcare, cap & trade.

Psst......hey, George Bush isn't running this election.

Is it fair to label us tards, when we chose to study Austrian Economics, The Founding Fathers Foreign Policy, The Constitution as when it was written, and closely examine policies from short run to long run effects?

No, it isn't fair.

Ron Paul dominates the straw polls, but is disqualified as meaningless. But, when Herman Cain wins one Florida straw poll it blows him into star light? When Ron Paul raises the most money from active military it is not mentioned in the debates or when he is polling top 3 and raising money top 3 he some how is left out of the debates?

Life's a bitch isn't it.

Ron Paul will die of old age before he ever gets close to the WH, and when he does, the movement dies. Not hate, just fact.

Nah.. it's your opinion. And you're probably right about the first part. But you're way off the mark on the second. RP's following isn't a cult of personality. Most of us don't even really consider him an ideal candidate. He's just way better than all the phony pieces of shit that are offered up to us by the powers-that-be.

We'll still be around, still be in favor of freedom and still be opposed to the warfare/welfare machine even after Paul is gone.

Nah.. it's your opinion. And you're probably right about the first part. But you're way off the mark on the second. RP's following isn't a cult of personality. Most of us don't even really consider him an ideal candidate. He's just way better than all the phony pieces of shit that are offered up to us by the powers-that-be.

We'll still be around, still be in favor of freedom and still be opposed to the warfare/welfare machine even after Paul is gone.

I seriously doubt that but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I don't see why you'd doubt it. We were around before Paul. We won't change our political convictions based on the success or failure of one person. RP's 'revolution' is about ideas, not people. That's part of why he's so baffling to the mainstream press. He cares about the ideas, not his own reputation - or even his own political fortune.

I don't see why you'd doubt it. We were around before Paul. We won't change our political convictions based on the success or failure of one person. RP's 'revolution' is about ideas, not people. That's part of why he's so baffling to the mainstream press. He cares about the ideas, not his own reputation - or even his own political fortune.

Ok, YOU might still be around, and maybe a few others but the movement will be dead.

Ron Paul has some good idea's but comes off as your old nutty high school science teacher. His debate performances are a joke.......he loses focus every 20 sconds or so and bounces from idea to idea. Really weird stuff...........plus his foreign policy stuff is off the charts k00k. WHen somebody starts saying stuff like we should be nicer to Iran you know they've missed a few meetings and memos.

WHen I watch Ron Paul for a few mintues I feel like Im watching a guy who took far too many bong hits during college......but I do embrace many of his views on government, many of which are spot on.

Last edited:
Ron Paul warned of the crashing of the housing bubble and what would happen with the growth of government and crashing of the dollar in 2003.

He warned that if we do not seriously re-evaluate our foreign policy we will be at risked for more aggressive attacks in 1999.

What did your candidate do? Support the patriot act, the bailouts, tarp, healthcare, cap & trade.

Is it fair to label us tards, when we chose to study Austrian Economics, The Founding Fathers Foreign Policy, The Constitution as when it was written, and closely examine policies from short run to long run effects?

Ron Paul dominates the straw polls, but is disqualified as meaningless. But, when Herman Cain wins one Florida straw poll it blows him into star light? When Ron Paul raises the most money from active military it is not mentioned in the debates or when he is polling top 3 and raising money top 3 he some how is left out of the debates?

... wait Bill, Sean, and Mark said so.. oh ok. Yea, I am the tard.
top 3? Thats funny. no tard, he's polling 5th and falling.

Ron Paul will win Iowa.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

Given that Romney has basically snubbed Iowa, and that Cain is in various states of self-destruction, it's more possible than you might think.

It's not clear to me why you'd consider it insane. Is he threatening in some way?

Is this a joke, you think people are just going to casually roll over and forget about ending the Federal Reserve or stopping these illegal and unnecessary wars, or forgot about the bailouts that most people were against, or the drug war?

Are you kidding me bro? No offense you seem really out of touch with Ron Paul supporters, so please don't speak on behave of this movement. There are many other type of people who have similar principles to Ron Paul, Peter Schiff, Rand Paul, Gary Johnson come to mind and to the top of my head. Dennis Kucinich while he doesn't agree with many of his domestic policies agrees with him on foreign policy. Many Republicans are talking about things that Ron Paul has been saying for 30 years now, he's changed so much in the political spectrum, ignorance of that shows you haven't been paying attention.

skookerasbil said:
Ron Paul has some good idea's but comes off as your old nutty high school science teacher. His debate performances are a joke.......he loses focus every 20 sconds or so and bounces from idea to idea. Really weird stuff...........plus his foreign policy stuff is off the charts k00k. WHen somebody starts saying stuff like we should be nicer to Iran you know they've missed a few meetings and memos.

WHen I watch Ron Paul for a few mintues I feel like Im watching a guy who took far too many bong hits during college......but I do embrace many of his views on government, many of which are spot on.

I agree with this completely I feel like Ron Paul is very weak in debates honestly, and looks confused almost when he talks in debates. He doesn't know how to get points down well hard enough in a minute time line, I can under the stress and all especially when given as little time as he usually has. But I think Ron Paul's gotta just hit hard and keep his focus. He's got to stop jumping from topic to topic when he tries to make a case and make it simple for these people to understand.

Simplicity is appealing even when it's wrong, just look at Cain's 999 plan.

But have you guys seen a recent poll that shows RP running in 2cnd in Iowa behind Cain by 1%? Pretty exciting stuff I say.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back