Ron Paul: "Why Don't We Mind Our Own Business?"...

Maybe if the US had minded it's own business to begin with it might be possible...but it isn't any longer. This was a stupid statement on his part because he knows it can't be done. It's a "world economy" and to just step aside now would kill us. But we DO need to do what both Perry and Newt said at one of the debates....stop just handing our money over to other countries that could care less about America, that's most of them! If we kept all that money here we'd be booming!

It's not like we have business interest all over the world.

He's a true isolationist.
Man!......pfffft!!....my God!........

First of all, it sounds like you have no grasp of the difference between isolationism and non-interventionalism.

Furthermore!......he's said he's not an isolationist a million times!!!!

Moreover.....he's clearly stated how our business interests are best served by nationbuilding in America!!!...............not Iraq, Afghanistan, or Libya!

Ron Paul's foreign policy is brilliant, and he's way ahead of righties and lefties on this one.

It's not like we have business interest all over the world.

He's a true isolationist.
Man!......pfffft!!....my God!........

First of all, it sounds like you have no grasp of the difference between isolationism and non-interventionalism.

Furthermore!......he's said he's not an isolationist a million times!!!!

Moreover.....he's clearly stated how our business interests are best served by nationbuilding in America!!!...............not Iraq, Afghanistan, or Libya!

Ron Paul's foreign policy is brilliant, and he's way ahead of righties and lefties on this one.

He wants to bring ALL our troops home. Does he not?

He wants to bring them from Germany, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, Japan etc...

You call it what you want. I call it like I see it and I see it as he's being an isolationist.

If he was so right about the issues he would have been elected President decades ago.

I really feel like there must be a small, wealthy (probably racially and socioeconomically homogenous) island nation somewhere that Ron Paul could run reasonable well.

Certainly not a diverse, complex, 21st century world power but some place where he can re-create the 18th century to his heart's content.

Last edited:
We can still be an economic & military power without meddling in every nations' business. Nothing wrong with free & fair trade with everyone. Ron Paul fully supports that. He also fully supports a strong defense. We're still operating in an outdated foreign policy. Let the Syrians worry about Syria.

We can still be an economic & military power without meddling in every nations' business. Nothing wrong with free & fair trade with everyone. Ron Paul fully supports that. He also fully supports a strong defense. We're still operating in an outdated foreign policy. Let the Syrians worry about Syria.

If you do not undeerstand the strategic importance of Syria, then you are one ignorant person.

And don't ask me to educate you. There's not enough hours in a day.

Ron Paul's isolationist policy is dangerous in a world that seeks to destroy us. Paulettes can keep their heads buried in the sand.. that won't make our enemies and their real intent to attack us go away. He needs to stop looking soo doofy up there too.. they did a lot of cutaways last night and he looked a bit looney.

If you do not undeerstand the strategic importance of Syria, then you are one ignorant person.

Most Paul supporters despise Israel so countries like Iran and Syria can do no harm in their eyes..

If China or Russia were doing the same things our gov't was doing all over the world we'd be saying:

"Why don't they mind their own business?"

That's way too much common sense for the sheep the media and 2 status quo parties have created.

The only reason the U.S. gov't does anything is because they're morally righteous, every foreign policy decision they make is most moral choice. .

All the people who's lives were ended or ruined by our foreign policy, all the U.S. taxpayers who have less money, should all be thankful that they were lucky enough to be a part of U.S. foreign policy.

Most Paul supporters despise Israel so countries like Iran and Syria can do no harm in their eyes..

Lol good girl, keep rehashing the talking points your status quo parties are feeding you.

I'm a Paul supporter, the U.S. should respect the sovereignty of the Israel gov't and not meddle in their business. If it's their business to blow up Palestine or surrender everything they have to Palestine, we shouldn't get involved.

If China or Russia were doing the same things our gov't was doing all over the world we'd be saying:

If a frog had wings he wouldn't hit is ass on the ground every time he hopped.

Let's stay with fact's and not "what if's".

Fact is, we have been asking Russia and China to help in our effort to reign in countries that harbor and offer safe havens for terrorist. We've ask them to help with sanctions on Iran. They refuse to help.

Thank you for sparing me. Seriously,thank you. :)

I like a lot of things Ron Paul says. No way we should be doing nation building in places like the Middle East. Muslims are just batshit crazy, there is no reasoning with them, and no way they will ever accept our idea of Democracy and equal rights in their societiy.

But we should recognize the threat those Islamists are to America. We should be proactive in bombing them, just without the nation rebuilding crap.

They are and we are saying that. But even they don't meddle as much as we do.

Lol good girl, keep rehashing the talking points your status quo parties are feeding you.

I'm a Paul supporter, the U.S. should respect the sovereignty of the Israel gov't and not meddle in their business. If it's their business to blow up Palestine or surrender everything they have to Palestine, we shouldn't get involved.

We've had allies and stood by them since the inception of our great Republic. Were it not for France there would not be a United States of America. Just because you Paulettes have no problem with turning your back on our friends, doesn't mean the rest of us are going to follow suit.

Ron Paul's isolationist policy is dangerous in a world that seeks to destroy us. Paulettes can keep their heads buried in the sand.. that won't make our enemies and their real intent to attack us go away. He needs to stop looking soo doofy up there too.. they did a lot of cutaways last night and he looked a bit looney.

Ron Paul is not an isolationist. That is a common unfair & inaccurate smear on the man. He fully supports free & fair trade with the entire World. But we don't need to be meddling in every nations' business to accomplish that. He is not an isolationist.

Forum List

Back