Ron Paul Warns of Social Unrest and Martial Law

Wow, just wow! I mean this is new!
Does Terral know?

please don't tarnish the message of the congressman by equating it to anything that Terral posts around here.

You'll also notice that Paul never once mentioned the term "Martial Law".

Ron Paul For President, No more favors Banksters and lies no more

No more favors for banks by reducing or removing all regulations on banks?:confused: Taking away government monitoring agencies? :confused: By taking away special police forces like the FBI and CIA?:confused: By allowing credit card schemes of here is a fixed rate credit card, until you get a balance and then we get the option of increasing your rate for what ever reason we choose?

You can be mad about the necessary evil of the bank bailout, which surprisingly is getting paid back very rapidly. Ron Paul is for some extreme moves! No regulation doesn't make any sense either.

No more favors for banks by reducing or removing all regulations on banks?:confused: Taking away government monitoring agencies? :confused: By taking away special police forces like the FBI and CIA?:confused: By allowing credit card schemes of here is a fixed rate credit card, until you get a balance and then we get the option of increasing your rate for what ever reason we choose?

You can be mad about the necessary evil of the bank bailout, which surprisingly is getting paid back very rapidly. Ron Paul is for some extreme moves! No regulation doesn't make any sense either.

FED GAVE Banks Access to 23.7 TRILLION DOLLARS NOT $700 Billion! we will never be paid back my friend
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDJc0PZV-Bk]YouTube - FED GAVE Banks Access to 23.7 TRILLION DOLLARS NOT $700 Billion![/ame]

Most of the partisan idiots here would rather argue whether or not Republicans of Democrats are to blame for the pile of shit BOTH parties have made of the US Government. The media will keep fanning the flames for this irrelevant debate so that Paul's message can be ignored.

I'm glad I know how to make Corn Liquor in my basement, can see neighbors coming from a mile away, and can reload my own ammo.

Dr. Paul is probably the only politician even worth listening to at this point. Kudos Dr. Paul! :)

OK, so this joker makes the claim that TARP is double our GDP (which is $14 trillion)! That is a bold statement and I'll need much more evidency then this guy's claim!

Sorry, but for some odd reason I don't think Fox news and the WND let a story like the $700 billion tarp really is $23 trillion. Sorry but the missing the 3 zeros claim seems very far-fetched!

FED GAVE Banks Access to 23.7 TRILLION DOLLARS NOT $700 Billion! we will never be paid back my friend
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDJc0PZV-Bk]YouTube - FED GAVE Banks Access to 23.7 TRILLION DOLLARS NOT $700 Billion![/ame]

Before the bailouts and the tarp funds all we hear from the libertarians and people like Ron Paul is that the dollar is going to crash and we will be hit by hyper-inflation! The money has been spent, inflation did occur and the dollar's value went down. HOWEVER, there was no crash and there was no hyper inflation. In fact go to the supermarket lately and you will see a mini-price war going on between products on the self and btw food retailers.

Now I am not saying we don't need to rain in on spending, but we do. ESPECIALLY at the State level, but don't go over board and think that the world of an extremist like RP is the worlds of a prophet!

Last edited:
Before the bailouts and the tarp funds all we hear from the libertarians and please like Ron Paul is that the dollar is going to crash and we will be hit by hyper-inflation! The money has been spent, inflation did occur and the dollar's value went down. HOWEVER, there was no crash and there was no hyper inflation. In fact go to the supermarket lately and you will see a mini-price war going on between products on the self and btw food retailers.

Now I am not saying we don't need to rain in on spending, but we do. ESPECIALLY at the State level, but don't go over board and think that the world of an extremist like RP is the worlds of a prophet!

I hope you're right, and Paul is running around like chicken little.

However, I'm not sure what would motivate him: its not like he has much of a political agenda, being on the fringe of any popular party. And he has credentials to support his claims, having been an insider for the nations financial affairs for more than three decades. Is he hoping to make money off this? No, since if he's right, money won't be worth much.

Basically what he is saying is that our 401(k) and any other investment vehicles need to target very high growth, or tangible investments (gold. land, chickens). He is also saying that our incomes will not keep up with inflation, and that business income will not keep up with the costs of goods.

What he's NOT saying is WTF can anyone do about this, short of shutting down most of the federal government.:eusa_pray:

This is ridiculous on so many levels. I'm a Paul supporter, but I'm not one of the DUMB ones that listens to the sensationalist reports and doesn't actually investigate the facts.

Dillan didn't show ANYTHING fact based about "23.7 trillion". He showed a little graphic that listed the various facilities the Fed has used during this collapse, but never showed any data behind them to prove that there's been "23.7 trillion" given to banks, which he's obviously trying to spin as being entirely comprised as taxpayer money. This is simply NOT TRUE.

The Federal Reserve has created around 1 trillion dollars total, and not a single cent of that is from TARP. So I'm not even sure how TARP is included in this. TARP was a US Treasury vehicle, not a Federal Reserve vehicle. TARP guaranteed up to 24 trillion, but the only amount actually spent with taxpayer money was the original amount noted. The rest of expenditure would come from profits realized from gains in value of the assets originally purchased, with which the Treasury could continue buying troubled assets.

I'm nowhere even CLOSE to supporting TARP, or the Fed, but you REALLY need to get your facts straight.

You listen to a fucking video of Dillan Ratigan on MSNBC that contains nothing but rhetoric, ZERO FACTS, and because it's on mainstream media you think it's gospel.

You've got a lot to learn, my man. I hate to say it, but people like you are the ones who are HURTING this movement.

Last edited:
Before the bailouts and the tarp funds all we hear from the libertarians and people like Ron Paul is that the dollar is going to crash and we will be hit by hyper-inflation! The money has been spent, inflation did occur and the dollar's value went down. HOWEVER, there was no crash and there was no hyper inflation. In fact go to the supermarket lately and you will see a mini-price war going on between products on the self and btw food retailers.

here read this from July 2009 The 23.7 Trillion Question: Treasury Calls Figure 'Inflated' - MarketBeat - WSJ

He Never said Gave them, Dillon said they have access to that amount at the window, they take it as they need it, its free money on you and me

Last edited:
Here is another link go to the button on the top "Full Screen" so you can read it then go down to page 7
this is from 2007 until June of 2009 see the numbers Total up to that date 4.7 Trillion and to your right you will see the 23.7
http://www.scribd.com/doc/17578334/Barofsky-Testimony

the 23.7 was the Incremental Financial System Support, By Agency Since 2007 ($ TRILLIONS) Maximum Total Potential (remember this was back in June of 2009)

Last edited:
Ron Paul is just another career politician. His son, Rand, is following the same path. The income is good, the bennies are good, the work is easy.

Both Pauls are the same type of career office-holder that thrives on creating controversy simply to stay in office.

we can solve this folks, just stop voting for incumbents.
Government was never meant to be a career in this country.

One man, one vote, one term, then out!

Forum List

Back