Ron Paul warned About AQ infitrating Lybia a year ago

Well whoop de do, Ron Paul was aware that president Hussein was bombing innocent Libyans to pave the way for the muslem brotherhood. What the fuk did he do about it? Did he think he was just an observer? He was a freaking elected representative. The dirty little secret is that we all knew president Hussein was using NATO as a cover to install the muslem brotherhood in control of Libya. What is Paul going to do about it now? Whine about Romney?

Paul must have watched the news or something...Thanks to chickenhawk moron Booosh and his total mishandling of the chase after OBL and the total BS Iraq Mess, there's AlQaeda all over the place. Thank God Obama is cleaning up the mess and making the dwindling AQ criminals again, insted of picking a fight with a whole religion.

The GOP is an ongoing catastrophe for the USA and the world. Pub dupes!

Paul must have watched the news or something...Thanks to chickenhawk moron Booosh and his total mishandling of the chase after OBL and the total BS Iraq Mess, there's AlQaeda all over the place. Thank God Obama is cleaning up the mess and making the dwindling AQ criminals again, insted of picking a fight with a whole religion.

The GOP is an ongoing catastrophe for the USA and the world. Pub dupes!

You're actually challenged, aren't you?

Well whoop de do, Ron Paul was aware that president Hussein was bombing innocent Libyans to pave the way for the muslem brotherhood. What the fuk did he do about it? Did he think he was just an observer? He was a freaking elected representative. The dirty little secret is that we all knew president Hussein was using NATO as a cover to install the muslem brotherhood in control of Libya. What is Paul going to do about it now? Whine about Romney?

The innocent Libyan soldiers in the AA emplacements and innocent tanks? Libya is now our best pal in the ME, despite the few terrorists there. You dupes are just amazing. What do you want Obama to do about your pal Assad?

Last edited:

HUH? W TF?

Didn't you idol Bush, murder Saddam to pave the way for radical shiites who are affiliated with Iran?

The DEMOPUBLICANS suck, big time.

The innocent Libyan soldies in the AA emplacements and innocent tanks? Libya is now our best pal in the ME, despite the few terrorists there. You dupes are just amazing. What do you want Obama to do about your pal Assad?

Our best Pal? I rest my case.

Libya isn't the middle east technically. It's northern Africa.

"The Eisenhower Doctrine, a 1957 foreign policy of the United States government, was the first to officially use the term Middle East.

But you're riding the short bus. So it's like giving free energy to a slug.

I don't understand how this administration could believe for one moment that by removing 2 key head honchos from Libya and Egypt that one would provide a vacuum which would be filled by hard line Islamists.

No offense to Dr. Paul because I am glad he was out there being a voice for the rest of us, but it was a no brainer that this was just going to turn out to be a dog's breakfast in the ME.

You can't kill a millions of a people and not have some upset with the U.S.

"

Let me explain to you the most fundamental principle of American foreign policy: Any country where the people have unpronounceable names can be bombed by the US with impunity. For you Rockwell readers who are a little slow on the uptake, "impunity" means they aren’t allowed to bomb us back. "We called no tag-backs." It hardly qualifies as impunity when they blow up our biggest buildings, now does it? They aren’t playing by the rules."

Many of us made the same prediction based on simple common sense

Nevertheless, you were demanding Gaddafi's removal.

Utter nonsense

Unlike some I TRY not to judge EVERY decision.

Obama's tactic in this situation deserves kudos. His only problem was no plan for a successful coup. The results are thus a disaster but the technique of no boots thus no lost lives is a blueprint for future conflicts. We just have to determine if the outcome is worth the risk next time.

Forum List

Back