RON PAUL VS Rockefeller

It's hard to fear a person who hasn't ever broken out of a 1% of ANYBODY who has ever heard of him....

But just so I can keep in the ridiculous schemes of things....

I am so scared of a person no one has ever heard of....:lol:

It's hard to fear a person who hasn't ever broken out of a 1% of ANYBODY who has ever heard of him....

But just so I can keep in the ridiculous schemes of things....

I am so scared of a person no one has ever heard of....:lol:

but of course your extremely limited knowledge on the subject should be taken into account

YouTube FilmsCFR Examples of media lies 06:48 Mainstream Media Circus - A Circle of Lies (1/6) ... CFR Media Control: Global Warming/Cooling ... Life on YouTube ...
www.smirkers-of-the-world.org/SMIRK/YouTubeFilms.htm - 40k

but of course your extremely limited knowledge on the subject should be taken into account

YouTube FilmsCFR Examples of media lies 06:48 Mainstream Media Circus - A Circle of Lies (1/6) ... CFR Media Control: Global Warming/Cooling ... Life on YouTube ...
www.smirkers-of-the-world.org/SMIRK/YouTubeFilms.htm - 40k

Oh forgive me...
I forget.
I and other who don't agree with you ............are so called idiots....
I was suppose to bow down.....:bowdown:

Ron Paul is as big as a joke as you are....so we laugh....tee hee..

Oh forgive me...
I forget.
I and other who don't agree with you ............are so called idiots....
I was suppose to bow down.....:bowdown:

Ron Paul is as big as a joke as you are....so we laugh....tee hee..

no not those who disagree with me. but people who give knee jerk responses
full of little cartoons speaking on subjects they have not even made any effort to inform themselves on are fools

no not those who disagree with me. but people who give knee jerk responses
full of little cartoons speaking on subjects they have not even made any effort to inform themselves on are fools

wow...that was a pretty cool response...:clap2: I bow down an laugh..:bowdown:

it seems all your capable of yawwwwwn

I already told you...nobody knows about Ron Paul...But if you want to ignore my earlier brilliant comments on this subject, that's because you all think you are so more intelligent that the rest of us are.......
ho hum....: do i look like I give a..............ass......
:rofl:

I already told you...nobody knows about Ron Paul...But if you want to ignore my earlier brilliant comments on this subject, that's because you all think you are so more intelligent that the rest of us are.......
ho hum....: do i look like I give a..............ass......
:rofl:

if you know about him believe me everyone does and I don't think I'm more intelligent than everyone..you may even be intelligent but uninformed..I'm sure you don't have any concept what the cfr represents not because of your IQ but because you are uninformed and to closed minded to educate yourself

if you know about him believe me everyone does and I don't think I'm more intelligent than everyone..you may even be intelligent but uninformed..I'm sure you don't have any concept what the cfr represents not because of your IQ but because you are uninformed and to closed minded to educate yourself

Oh goodness....I'm so uninformed...just like the rest of the people who have NO CLUE who Ron Paul is....

We're so uninformed that we haven't seen you all try and rig all th polls and tell all you gang members to register as a Republican in order to vote for the loser RP.....No matter, you all should understand you game is caught onto to......But who cares.......:cuckoo:

Oh goodness....I'm so uninformed...just like the rest of the people who have NO CLUE who Ron Paul is....

We're so uninformed that we haven't seen you all try and rig all th polls and tell all you gang members to register as a Republican in order to vote for the loser RP.....No matter, you all should understand you game is caught onto to......But who cares.......:cuckoo:

omg.......and whats this we shit ?...gang members ? please tell me more

and perhapes you could enlighten us all about the cfr...I can hardly wait

well at least the part about having NO CLUE was accurate

I already told you...nobody knows about Ron Paul...

Is that why Center City Philadelphia was full of thousands of his supporters on Saturday?

I attended a rally at Independence Mall, where the park rangers who have legal jurisdiction over the ground, said themselves that attendence was at least 4,000. People were coming off 6th street in droves, just to see what was going on. I personally handed out about 100 pieces of literature, with almost everyone giving a positive response. In the tri-state area, especially approaching Delaware, you almost can't drive under an overpass bridge without seeing a sign.

After the rally, about a 5 block radius, which is HUGE in that part of the city, was chock full of supporters marching the streets, waving signs, cars driving by honking, you name it.

Cops were smiling and whispering their support, horse carriages were riding by with signs, George Soros was handing out money, it was incredible!

Stephanie, this thing is way bigger than you could even imagine.

It's a revolution, and it certainly ain't being televised. Which is probably why you aren't aware. Do you ever turn your TV off and leave the house?

Is that why Center City Philadelphia was full of thousands of his supporters on Saturday?

I attended a rally at Independence Mall, where the park rangers who have legal jurisdiction over the ground, said themselves that attendence was at least 4,000. People were coming off 6th street in droves, just to see what was going on. I personally handed out about 100 pieces of literature, with almost everyone giving a positive response. In the tri-state area, especially approaching Delaware, you almost can't drive under an overpass bridge without seeing a sign.

After the rally, about a 5 block radius, which is HUGE in that part of the city, was chock full of supporters marching the streets, waving signs, cars driving by honking, you name it.

Cops were smiling and whispering their support, horse carriages were riding by with signs, George Soros was handing out money, it was incredible!

Stephanie, this thing is way bigger than you could even imagine.

It's a revolution, and it certainly ain't being televised. Which is probably why you aren't aware. Do you ever turn your TV off and leave the house?
He's certainly gaining attention, though the only number like 4k I find is on Ron Paul sites. Here's a CNN link:

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2007/11/10/supporters-rally-for-ron-paul/
November 10, 2007
Supporters rally for Ron Paul

Supporters rally for Rep. Ron Paul in Philadelphia on Saturday.

PHILADELPHIA (CNN) – Despite the chilly weather, about 1,500 supporters for Ron Paul for President gathered Saturday afternoon for a rally in Philadelphia.

In his speech at Independence Mall, the GOP congressman from Texas spoke off-the-cuff about the growing momentum of his campaign and touched upon familiar topics such as abolishing the Federal Reserve and Internal Revenue Service and ending the war in Iraq...

Kathianne, do you not believe something unless a corporate media outlet says it?

It took the media like 3 days to finally report the full 4.3 million that was raised for Ron last Monday. Until then, they continually printed articles referring to only a portion of the 24 hours, with only a portion of the whole amount. Why? The full amount is shown real-time right on his site. There's no reason to under-report, or mis-report.

So why should I take their word on the rally attendence in a report they gave from that day still?

I was there. I don't need to see CNN tell me how many people I saw with my own eyes. There was probably 1,500 people at 12:00, an hour before it even started, and two hours before Ron even arrived and started speaking.

My girlfriend counted heads that she could see in her line of sight from where we were standing, which was near the back of the pack, and she counted 500, give or take obviously. That was only a small percentage of what we could actually see from where we were.

Not to mention, the park rangers themselves said 4,000. And they work that ground everyday, for various events. They know how many people fill a particular area of the Mall field.

I am reminded of how i'd taunt Nader supporters in 04 every time I see this kind of clashing over ron paul.

I hope Obama wins but, if not him, I hope Ron Paul upsets the election.

I am reminded of how i'd taunt Nader supporters in 04 every time I see this kind of clashing over ron paul.

I hope Obama wins but, if not him, I hope Ron Paul upsets the election.

I just wish you could realize the stranglehold that corporate and special interest lobbyists have over Obama. His record really does speak for itself. I have the feeling that he was a really good human being for a while, but the eventual lure of the fruits of dirty politics took over.

This said though, besides Kucinich, Obama is the only other candidate that I'd be willing to consider. I'd never vote for him, but if he won, I wouldn't be nearly as afraid as I would with Giuliani, Romney, or Hillary. None of the others either, but an administration under those 3 particularly, frightens the shit out of me.

while I totally agree about corporate lobby interests I just don't think RP will have any more of an impact as nader, perot, buchanan etc. Sure, he's a wild card and would break the mold we have going for presidential election but I just don't think he has enough supporters to win. The attention that these types of candidates get is indicative of a desire for a third major party BUT, at the end of the day, WE THE PEOPLE are still casting the votes for either dems or pubs. I used to rail at Naderites for watering down the dem vote in 04 with as much rage as conservatives have while debating ron paul. It's funny to see the roles switched this time around. I have no interest in any major republican running. I remember 9/11 and how Rudy responded and I respect him for that. I respect Mccain's military background. I yearn for a third term for Bill Clinton but I know Hillary would be a poor substitute and I am wary of her politics. I like what Edwards has to say about poverty issues but he is the Dems' Huckabee. I think there is an interesting lesson to be taken from Mitt's failure to connect with non-mormons and Thompson should get back to Law and Order. Did I miss anyone?

This is why I say Obama if he gets the Dem nomination, RP if Hilary gets it.

Fear of a dynasty denies Hillary Clinton votes

BILL CLINTON is finding it difficult to transfer voters’ affections for him to his wife as opponents exploit concerns that two dynasties – the Bush and Clinton families – could dominate American politics for 28 years.
“It will be ridiculous to have Mr President and Madam President in the White House,” he said. “We’re the United States of America. How can we say to President Mubarak [of Egypt], ‘You can’t hand off the presidency to your son, it’s got to be your wife’ or, ‘Hey Syria and North Korea, you’ve got to knock this stuff off and be like us’.”
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article2848250.ece

The thing about Bill, is during his term, right before the whole Lewinsky thing broke, he had given a speech at the Council on Foreign Relations. He highlighted a plan he had for revamping, so to speak, the whole world financial system.

RIGHT AFTER that, the Lewinsky scandal broke, and the media never let up. I personally see it as payback for him going against the grain, and being a maverick.

BUT, it's how he handled it that bothers me the most. Instead of just fessing up to it and saying yeah, I banged the shit out of her on my Oval Office desk, he lied.

People who have a legitimate shot at winning the presidency, at least in the voters' eyes as a whole, and then presidents themselves of course, ALWAYS have dirt on them that the establishment can use against them should they ever have the audacity to buck the system and go against the status-quo.

The case against Bill was built up for years in the eyes of the American Public. Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones...The public was programmed into believing that Bill was capable of being a womanizer. If he'd have told the truth from the beginning, he probably wouldn't have been impeached. That was his warning from the establishment.

Bill Clinton was really just a useful pawn. Sure, he balanced a budget, and happened to preside over the nation during the tech soar, but I think that can be contributed more to the fiscally conservative congress at that time.

It's a damn shame that those same members of congress are now the exact opposite.

This is a major reason why I support Ron Paul. The man obviously has no dirt on him, or else the establishment would have publicized it by now. All they can do is print ridiculous articles about how people are using spambots to spread his name, or just marginalize his chances of winning. His record matches his words EVERYTIME. And you really need to know that his chances are way better than the media will tell you. The land-line polls mean NOTHING. They miss huge demographics of voters by conducting them in that way.

I'm sorry, I need to clarify something. The story about the impeachment didn't break on the news after the CFR speech, the impeachment itself STARTED not long after. About 2 months or so.

Here's the transcript of the speech:

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/clintoncfr.htm

Yea, I sure do wish Bill had kept his pecker in his pants.

He didn't go far enough with dont ask, dont tell.

His sidestepping of the question about smoking pot is quite reflective of what was to come with Lewinsky. At the end of the Day Hillary is not Bill. I'd vote for a third term for bill in a heartbeat but I can totally agree with the concern of having Bush/Clintons in the white house for so long. I agree with the article above: How can we tell others to stop handing down government seats to family if we can't get away from Bush and Clinton?

but, back on topic, I just don't think that RP will pull enough dems or pubs to join with libertarian votes. It IS nice to see some from each side break off and consider a different platform with a different set of common ideas though.

Forum List

Back