Ron Paul vs Obama

Would you risk our national security and vote for Paul over Obama IF he won the race?

• Paul

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • Obama

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Anyone but these two

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Well, Obama is fighting to turn this country into a third world shit hole as he sues and fights anyone that tries to deport the third world. Ron Paul will stand with the majority and his people and fight for our laws. He will cut the budget and get this nation back on track!

That's what!

What say you?

If the vote was to come up today and Ron Paul was in the general election I would vote for Ron Paul . Otherwise I would vote for Obama against the other parade of clowns except maybe Santorum but y'all have not given him funding.

Wow! What a tough scenario. With Paul's attitude, it's like having Obama in the WH for four more years. Except Paul wouldn't even ask for the drone back.

I would go with Paul, I guess and hope he gets the economy back and some of his advisors would hit him along the side of his head when it came to foreign affairs. Oh the headache I have just thinking of it...

Wow! What a tough scenario. With Paul's attitude, it's like having Obama in the WH for four more years. Except Paul wouldn't even ask for the drone back.

I would go with Paul, I guess and hope he gets the economy back and some of his advisors would hit him along the side of his head when it came to foreign affairs. Oh the headache I have just thinking of it...

You people want more and more war. It is insanity!

Please don't use the term 'national security' when you have no understanding of it. Our Middle East policy has NOTHING to do with preventing violent attacks on the US and EVERTHING to do with encouraging it. That is simply a fact and it's time you hysterical sheep wake the fuck up.

I'll make this as simple as possible for you: when Nixon moved the US off the gold standard he made an arrangement with the Saudi Royal Family to have OPEC members sell their petroleum only in dollars in exchange for major US military presence and protection. What Nixon didn't include in this arrangement, that the Neocons have since added, is the caveat that if any OPEC member decides to take their petro off the dollar, not only will we stop using our military to protect you but we will in fact use it to keep your petro fixed to the dollar by any means neccessary.

Saddam took his petro off the dollar six months prior to US invasion in 2003.

Gaddafi was in the process of organizing a united African currency to trade its petro in prior to his assasination.

Iran has taken it's petro off the dollar and is in the process of creating the Iranian Oil Bourse, a commodity exchange specifically for petroleum. Iranian oil bourse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Our Middle East policy is not national security, it is a hybrid of economic/militaristic imperialism: PETRODOLLAR WARFARE.

The phrase petrodollar warfare refers to a hypothesis that one of the driving forces of United States foreign policy over recent decades has been the status of the United States dollar as the world's dominant reserve currency and as the currency in which oil is priced. The term was coined by William R. Clark, who has written a book with the same title. The phrase oil currency wars is sometimes used with the same meaning.

The reality is that the value of the U.S. dollar is determined by the fact that oil is sold in dollars.[citation needed] If the denomination changes to another currency, such as the euro, many countries would sell dollars and cause the banks to shift their reserves, as they would no longer need dollars to buy oil and gas (see World Bank and IMF). This would thus weaken the dollar relative to the euro (see supply and demand). The U.S. administrations' thinking is greatly affected by fear of the consequences of a weaker dollar, particularly higher oil prices. This motivation is seen[who?] as underlying and explaining many aspects of U.S. foreign policy, including the Iraq War

more: Petrodollar warfare - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
  • Banned
Please don't use the term 'national security' when you have no understanding of it. Our Middle East policy has NOTHING to do with preventing violent attacks on the US and EVERTHING to do with encouraging it. That is simply a fact and it's time you hysterical sheep wake the fuck up.

I'll make this as simple as possible for you: when Nixon moved the US off the gold standard he made an arrangement with the Saudi Royal Family to have OPEC members sell their petroleum only in dollars in exchange for major US military presence and protection. What Nixon didn't include in this arrangement, that the Neocons have since added, is the caveat that if any OPEC member decides to take their petro off the dollar, not only will we stop using our military to protect you but we will in fact use it to keep your petro fixed to the dollar by any means neccessary.

Saddam took his petro off the dollar six months prior to US invasion in 2003.

Gaddafi was in the process of organizing a united African currency to trade its petro in prior to his assasination.

Iran has taken it's petro off the dollar and is in the process of creating the Iranian Oil Bourse, a commodity exchange specifically for petroleum. Iranian oil bourse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Our Middle East policy is not national security, it is a hybrid of economic/militaristic imperialism: PETRODOLLAR WARFARE.

The phrase petrodollar warfare refers to a hypothesis that one of the driving forces of United States foreign policy over recent decades has been the status of the United States dollar as the world's dominant reserve currency and as the currency in which oil is priced. The term was coined by William R. Clark, who has written a book with the same title. The phrase oil currency wars is sometimes used with the same meaning.

The reality is that the value of the U.S. dollar is determined by the fact that oil is sold in dollars.[citation needed] If the denomination changes to another currency, such as the euro, many countries would sell dollars and cause the banks to shift their reserves, as they would no longer need dollars to buy oil and gas (see World Bank and IMF). This would thus weaken the dollar relative to the euro (see supply and demand). The U.S. administrations' thinking is greatly affected by fear of the consequences of a weaker dollar, particularly higher oil prices. This motivation is seen[who?] as underlying and explaining many aspects of U.S. foreign policy, including the Iraq War

more: Petrodollar warfare - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For someone who stands for freedom I find it quite amusing that your telling me what terms to use in my post.

Electing Ron Paul would be like having 4 more years of obama? Are you insane?

Electing Ron Paul would be like having 4 more years of obama? Are you insane?

Actually In fact it would be quite atithetical to Obama or anyone else that is running. It is a risk but what the the hell have we got to lose?

I honestly don't know what I would do. I don't trust either of them on foreign policy. Although I guess I trust Paul less on that issue. Domestically I like about half of Pauls ideas. The other half if followed for long would lead to anarchy. Of course congress would keep them both in check somewhat.

Honestly its a toss up. Both are nutjobs in my opinion.

Paul is too out of touch to be an effective leader in the modern world. At least with Obama there's room for growth.

Ron Paul would mysteriously die before he had the opportunity to get the GOP nomination. This would, of course, be a win win for the established order on both sides of the political fence.

I figure Paul should win this vote with all the online support he seems to have.

Always a reason Paul winning means nothing according to the village idiots.

Nice loaded question btw. How about you ask if we follow Newt's or Mitt's policy how people plan to pay for it... Neocons are nothing but Progressive liberals and prove it more and more everyday.

I figure Paul should win this vote with all the online support he seems to have.

Nice loaded question btw. How about you ask if we follow Newt's or Mitt's policy how people plan to pay for it... Neocons are nothing but Progressive liberals and prove it more and more everyday.

Ahh yes, the old if your not with me your an idiot mentality. I have an idea, how about you start your own damn poll and ask whatever you like. Or, you can continue to act like bevis and butthead in mine.

Either way works for me by the way.

Ps. Troll harder friend. I know you can do it if you just put your mind into it. Paul says so.....

Last edited:

Ahh yes, the old if your not with me your and idiot mentality. I have an idea, how about you start your own damn poll and ask whatever you like. Or, you can continue to act like bevis and butthead in mine.

Either way works for me by the way.

Ps. Troll harder friend. I know you can do it if you just put your mind into it. Paul says so.....

Weak Question. I answered but did not participate in the poll.

What I did pick up from it is, you are going weak in the knees, searching for an excuse to vote dem. Just come out of the closet.

Forum List

Back