Ron Paul vs. Herman Cain: An Analysis

Who Is Better?

• Total voters
Cain did not beat Paul in the debate. lol
If you understood sound money, it was clear who won. Cain is a shill plant that was the federal reserve chairman for the Kansas City branch.

How is bringing home the troops and ending foreign occupation dangerous? It would be good for China to occupy us? Would that keep us safer?

It can very well happen if he secures the Republican nomination. The problem is, too many people like you keep saying it cannot happen. Really, if you understood what is going on in the world, and sound money, as well as the federal reserve, then you would just know. There is just no other choice. It is impossible to vote for the lesser of two evils. I don't want to vote for any evil.

Paul is AWESOME in a debate. Just go to youtube and look up videos. Nobody can challenge him on money or liberty or anything else really, as it all ties to the corrupt fed, and Ron Paul is an expert. At least an honest expert. Cain is an expert on the fed, I'm sure, because he was the chairman, and as corrupt as possible. Flips on whether the fed should be audited is key right there!

How would Paul be a disaster? Start more wars by firing more missiles on countries that did not attack us than Nobel Peace Prize winner Barack Insane Abomi and his nation of sheeple?
Paul is terrible in debate.....He comes off as a kook........That's the main reason the man could never garner more that 6-9% across the board during the last election.

You Paulettes throw the "corruption" word around like it's a frisbee, and cannot give one iota of evidence as such......Like I said, his supporters are his albatross, along with his own kookiness.

And, you think he's just going to immediately start pulling troops out?........It doesn't work that way....And you damn sure don't leave our allies twisting in the breeze......This isn't 1776. The world has dramatically changed. The mans foreign policy would be a complete disaster........He as President would be a disaster......People understand this, hence, he doesn't have a chance in hell.

You're a goofy person dude...

Read your own fucking sig bro - then tell me who is crazy enough to hand the power back to the people??

You think Cain has the ability to do that??

The US is fucked and you want Cain???

Cain is NOT aggressive enough to fix the problems we face today - Ron Paul is, Allen West is.....

I don't want a libertarian Obama.....
Did I say I want Cain?.........Show me where I stated that.......Otherwise, take the short bus home.

Fact is, Cain isn't a whackjob.......Ron Paul is.

Now, Allen West is a good man......He's just not ready yet....So is Marco Rubio...He too is not ready.......Chris Christie is the one i'd like to see.

I haven't decided as yet, it's too damn early.........But it damn sure will NOT be Ron Paul, and most likely will not be Cain.

You want to call me goofy, go ahead.....Trust me, I can get downright fuckin' nasty if that's the route you want to go down.

Last edited:
I can think of some.

Umm... "He's crazy!" and "he wants to end TAXES! Then what will we do?" and "end the IRS?! He's CRAZY!"

Stuff like that. :razz:

Learn the Tenth Amendment.....

He wants to end the IRS because its NOT needed.. He wants to federally tax transactions, not individuals.

We have states for a reason you know...

I don't think she was saying those were valid contentions, she was just listing the lame excuses the Left will come up with to attack RP with.

Just as I'm not a reptilian alien....

Paul is terrible in debate.....He comes off as a kook........That's the main reason the man could never garner more that 6-9% across the board during the last election.

"Coming off as a kook" is not a reason to say that he is terrible at debate. In order to claim he's terrible at debate he'd have to have unconvincing arguments and poor rhetoric.

But Ron Paul comes up with the BEST arguments and is great at rhetoric. Idk how you could possibly say that Herman Cain beat Ron Paul. Herman Cain basically responded to foreign policy by saying "idk at the moment, but I'll get back to you on that when I become President."

Ron Paul came with clear and concise answers that directly address the issue and always did so in way to emphasize that his positions are consistent with the Constitution and freedom and puts his opponents positions to shame.

You Paulettes throw the "corruption" word around like it's a frisbee,

I don't recall EVER seeing an RP supporter use the word "corruption," and I know I certainly don't use it. If an RP supporter ever did claim that "corruption" is a problem, they are simply misguided because corruption is NOT the problem.

It's coldly calculated design.

The mans foreign policy would be a complete disaster........He as President would be a disaster..

You keep talking about evidence, so where is your evidence for this baseless assertion?

Last edited:

You Paulettes throw the "corruption" word around like it's a frisbee, and cannot give one iota of evidence as such......Like I said, his supporters are his albatross, along with his own kookiness.

And, you think he's just going to immediately start pulling troops out?........It doesn't work that way....And you damn sure don't leave our allies twisting in the breeze......This isn't 1776. The world has dramatically changed. The mans foreign policy would be a complete disaster........He as President would be a disaster......People understand this, hence, he doesn't have a chance in hell.

Read your own fucking sig bro - then tell me who is crazy enough to hand the power back to the people??

Cain is NOT aggressive enough to fix the problems we face today - Ron Paul is, Allen West is.....

Did I say I want Cain?.........Show me where I stated that.......Otherwise, take the short bus home.

Now, Allen West is a good man......He's just not ready yet....So is Marco Rubio...He too is not ready.......Chris Christie is the one i'd like to see.

I haven't decided as yet, it's too damn early.........But it damn sure will NOT be Ron Paul, and most likely will not be Cain.

You want to call me goofy, go ahead.....Trust me, I can get downright fuckin' nasty if that's the route you want to go down.

I'll admit Paul's foreign policy is bad - really bad.

But he follows the Bill of Rights and the other 17 with his domestic policy.

I don't understand how hes "crazy" with his domestic policy, or even his federal tax policy.

"Coming off as a kook" is not a reason to say that he is terrible at debate. In order to claim he's terrible at debate he'd have to have unconvincing arguments and poor rhetoric.

But Ron Paul comes up with the BEST arguments and is great at rhetoric. Idk how you could possibly say that Herman Cain beat Ron Paul. Herman Cain basically responded to foreign policy by saying "idk at the moment, but I'll get back to you on that when I become President."

Ron Paul came with clear and concise answers that directly address the issue and always did so in way to emphasize that his positions are consistent with the Constitution and freedom and puts his opponents positions to shame.

You Paulettes throw the "corruption" word around like it's a frisbee,

I don't recall EVER seeing an RP supporter use the word "corruption," and I know I certainly don't use it. If an RP supporter ever did claim that "corruption" is a problem, they are simply misguided because corruption is NOT the problem.

It's coldly calculated design.

and cannot give one iota of evidence as such......Like I said, his supporters are his albatross, along with his own kookiness.

The mans foreign policy would be a complete disaster........He as President would be a disaster..

You keep talking about evidence, so where is your evidence for this baseless assertion?
LMAO!:lol:

Seriously, go read through this Ron Paul ass kissing thread. A couple of your buddies have used the term corrupt in regard to Cain.

You yourself stated he is a counterfeiter.

Yep, Besides Paul's abject kook status, his supporters do him no favors.

Oh well, that's youngin's these days.

Last edited:

I don't understand how hes "crazy" with his domestic policy, or even his federal tax policy.
Just listen to the man.....Legalize all drugs....Yeah, that's just fucking brilliant. This country is going through a meth epidemic, and this idiot wants to hand them Carte Blanche...It's friggin' crazy.

He does have SOME decent ideas that many candidates also have. Unfortunately for him, those are cancelled out by his abject lunacy.....Too include foreign policy........A VERY important matter.

That's akin to saying Bin Laden having his brains blown out his ear cancels out all of Obama's abject and disastrous failures......And that's exactly what the liberals are thinking and hoping. Because he damn sure can't run on his record.

Just listen to the man.....Legalize all drugs....Yeah, that's just fucking brilliant. This country is going through a meth epidemic, and this idiot wants to hand them Carte Blanche...It's friggin' crazy.

He does have SOME decent ideas that many candidates also have. Unfortunately for him, those are cancelled out by his abject lunacy.....Too include foreign policy........A VERY important matter.

That's akin to saying Bin Laden having his brains blown out his ear cancels out all of Obama's abject and disastrous failures......And that's exactly what the liberals are thinking and hoping. Because he damn sure can't run on his record.

I don't need the government to tell me to not do heroin. Perhaps you do. I'll take my freedom to choose, as there is nothing in the Constitution to provide the federal government with the authority to make it illegal. Only the states and the people have that right. Criminalize marijuana is insane. Criminalize marijuana, and only criminals smoke marijuana. Criminalize guns, and only criminals will have guns.

The bin Laden thing was a farce, and probably best for another topic in another forum.

Copied from somewhere:
1. Herman Cain supported the TARP bailout. 2. Herman Cain enthusiastically endorsed Mitt "RomneyCare" Romney, who has been on every side of every issue imaginable. 3. Herman Cain opposes an audit of the Federal Reserve. 4. Herman Cain was chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank in Kansas City. 5. Herman Cain is friends with the Koch brothers who pose as libertarians but attend the shady Bilderberg group meetings and are married into the Bush family. The Koch brothers support Cain for nomination and he is their puppet. 6. Herman Cain has an vague, but seemingly interventionist foreign policy. 7. Herman Cain supports torture without trial at Guantanamo Bay. 8. Herman Cain supports the War in Iraq. 9. Herman Cain's drivel is full of generalities like, "Well, I'm a great manager." 10. Herman Cain, because of #9, is easy to control for the banking cartel that owns him. 11. Herman Cain supports food stamps. 12. Herman Cain = Paul Volcker for all I care. 13. Herman Cain supports the (Un)FairTax.

I think his foreign policy is spot-on. Withdraw all troops and end foreign occupation so people will stop hating us so damn much.

I don't need the government to tell me to not do heroin. Perhaps you do. I'll take my freedom to choose, as there is nothing in the Constitution to provide the federal government with the authority to make it illegal. Only the states and the people have that right. Criminalize marijuana is insane. Criminalize marijuana, and only criminals smoke marijuana. Criminalize guns, and only criminals will have guns.

The bin Laden thing was a farce, and probably best for another topic in another forum.

Copied from somewhere:
1. Herman Cain supported the TARP bailout. 2. Herman Cain enthusiastically endorsed Mitt "RomneyCare" Romney, who has been on every side of every issue imaginable. 3. Herman Cain opposes an audit of the Federal Reserve. 4. Herman Cain was chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank in Kansas City. 5. Herman Cain is friends with the Koch brothers who pose as libertarians but attend the shady Bilderberg group meetings and are married into the Bush family. The Koch brothers support Cain for nomination and he is their puppet. 6. Herman Cain has an vague, but seemingly interventionist foreign policy. 7. Herman Cain supports torture without trial at Guantanamo Bay. 8. Herman Cain supports the War in Iraq. 9. Herman Cain's drivel is full of generalities like, "Well, I'm a great manager." 10. Herman Cain, because of #9, is easy to control for the banking cartel that owns him. 11. Herman Cain supports food stamps. 12. Herman Cain = Paul Volcker for all I care. 13. Herman Cain supports the (Un)FairTax.
The Bin Laden thing was a farce?

Ya' see, that's where one of Paul's biggest problems, besides his kook status, comes in..........His supporters........Ya' just can't take them serious when they start with stupid oddball shit.

If drugs were decriminalized would you do them??

You act like "drugs" are something new.....

Believe it or not people have a choice....

Ron Paul isn't advocating selling or doing drugs, hes saying it shouldn't be the governments business if an individual does drugs....

I love how people say "get out my bedroom" yet the government has the right to tell them how to eat, what they can and can ingest ???

Its all hypocrisy....

How about leave people alone?? how about you let communities govern themselves, counties govern themselves and states govern themselves per the Tenth Amendment of the Bill of Rights??

I suppose my point is that allegedly people believe that authoritarian measures bring peace and if we don't have those measures we will have anarchy and insanity...

There is a difference between structure and authoritarian lunacy - and thats the Bill of Rights...

Ron Paul will be 77 on election day, he will not be on the ticket. McCain is a year younger and his age was a factor.

LMAO!:lol:

Seriously, go read through this Ron Paul ass kissing thread. A couple of your buddies have used the term corrupt in regard to Cain.

You yourself stated he is a counterfeiter.

Yeah, they're counterfeiting money through the Federal Reserve system. But they aren't abusing the system, they are using it correctly, it's just that it's a monster of a system that needs to be abolished.

Yep, Besides Paul's abject kook status, his supporters do him no favors.

Oh well, that's youngin's these days.

"Youngin's" that actually understand the principles of liberty. Apparently non-intervention, property rights, personal privacy, and true freedom is absurd to you.

Ya' see, that's where one of Paul's biggest problems, besides his kook status, comes in..........His supporters........Ya' just can't take them serious when they start with stupid oddball shit.

Yes, the Bin Laden thing was a farce. This is known fact. Bin Laden died in 2002 and was diagnosed with kidney failure and marfan syndrome. His body was frozen on ice and was not set to be released til a politically expedient time. Not to mention the fact that Bin Laden was on the CIA payroll, known fact.

http://startpage.com/do/metasearch.pl

Wow. You don't understand anything. Let me break it down for you.

1. Legalizing all drugs puts drug cartels out of business and leaves it to the private sector and state regulation. Haven't you noticed that obtaining pharmaceutical drugs are monitored and sometimes restrict the amount you can buy? Imagine a meth addict not having a black market drug dealer to turn to who gives him unlimited, and must instead consult the pharmacist for some meth who will put restrictions on the amount he can use for personal use. It also eliminates the problem of drugs being laced with other dangerous substances and provided more buyer protection. Also, look at the regulation of alcohol. There's age limits. It's easier for kids to get a hold of illegal marijuana than it is for them to get a hold of alcohol, a drink sold by the regulated private industry.

2. EVEN IF legalizing all drugs did present a greater danger, it's still a matter of liberty and personal choice for people to choose what they put into their own bodies. How would you like it if I came to your house with a gun to your head and said "stop eating McDonalds or else I will cuff you and throw you in prison for 3 years." Yeah, do you like that? No. So get the frickin government off the backs of people who want to smoke a little bit of weed.

3. Doing drugs should be treated as a HEALTH issue NOT a CRIMINAL offense.

Last edited:
Cain obviously can't be "defended" from a libertarian viewpoint because he's not a libertarian. I'm unaware of Cain supporters claiming he is a libertarian. I would be curious to know how libertarians contrast their two self-described libertarian candidates in the Republican primary. How about Ron Paul versus Gary Johnson?

Cain, beleive it or not, is as close to libritarianism as there going to get when you take in to consideration that Ron Paul has zero chance of winning.

Ron Paul has zero chance of winning = America has zero chance of surviving

Yes, the Bin Laden thing was a farce. This is known fact. Bin Laden died in 2002 and was diagnosed with kidney failure and marfan syndrome. His body was frozen on ice and was not set to be released til a politically expedient time. Not to mention the fact that Bin Laden was on the CIA payroll, known fact.

Startpage Web Search

LOL, you stated a lot of "known" facts that are complete bullshit. Terrel is that you? :cuckoo:

All in one post, although the mental midget Jessica by far takes the cake. My three year knows more than her!

How could democrats run a negative campaign ad against Ron Paul???

Democrats have absolutely no ammo against Paul.

Of course ... "Ron Paul doesn't believe in social welfare."

That it??

More like Ron Paul believes in the Tenth Amendment..

I can think of some.

Umm... "He's crazy!" and "he wants to end TAXES! Then what will we do?" and "end the IRS?! He's CRAZY!"

He wants to end the IRS because its NOT needed.. He wants to federally tax transactions, not individuals.

You're wrong.

How many libertarians won seats last November? err should I say "tea party" patriots??

Ron Paul could defeat Cain for several reasons, one of the better ones being he appeals to both those on the right and the left...

If the primary was held today Ron Paul would win the nomination decisively.

Ron Paul would defeat Obama in the presidential election because 95% of republicans would not vote Obama over Paul (or wouldn't vote) and Paul would steal many votes from the liberals and take most of the independents.

This is why I believe many republican favorites are not going to run. They know Paul strategically wins the nomination and the presidential election.

Desperate times calls for extreme actions.... Ron Paul is exactly what we need at this present time in the United States.
First of all, Cain kicked Pauls ass in the FOX debate. That is exactly why a lot of interest is now coming Cain's way. The focus group afterwards showed several Paul supporters swing Cain's way.

Secondly, Pauls foreign policy would be a disaster.....It's downright dangerous.....200 years ago it would have been feasible. In todays world, it's insane.

Third, he's not going to get the nomination. It ain't happening.......We wen't through this during the last election. He is in no way presidential material.......And, many of his supporters are an albatross around his neck. Bithers and truthers seem to flock his way.

Fourth, if you think he would kill Obama in an election, you are steadfastly wrong......Face it, Paul is a terrible debater. The man comes off as an unstable kook at times.

Ron Paul would be a bigger disaster than Obama.......That's just the way it is.

Cain did not beat Paul in the debate. lol
If you understood sound money, it was clear who won. Cain is a shill plant that was the federal reserve chairman for the Kansas City branch.

How is bringing home the troops and ending foreign occupation dangerous? It would be good for China to occupy us? Would that keep us safer?

It can very well happen if he secures the Republican nomination. The problem is, too many people like you keep saying it cannot happen. Really, if you understood what is going on in the world, and sound money, as well as the federal reserve, then you would just know. There is just no other choice. It is impossible to vote for the lesser of two evils. I don't want to vote for any evil.

Paul is AWESOME in a debate. Just go to youtube and look up videos. Nobody can challenge him on money or liberty or anything else really, as it all ties to the corrupt fed, and Ron Paul is an expert. At least an honest expert. Cain is an expert on the fed, I'm sure, because he was the chairman, and as corrupt as possible. Flips on whether the fed should be audited is key right there!

How would Paul be a disaster? Start more wars by firing more missiles on countries that did not attack us than Nobel Peace Prize winner Barack Insane Abomi and his nation of sheeple?

@yota5

The reason why there is no evidence in my initial post because no extraordinary claims were made. They were well known facts that can be easily checked for accuracy.

Do I seriously need to provide evidence that Cain supports the Federal Reserve, supports the Fair Tax, doesn't oppose Drug War, opposes illegal immigration, etc.

This is a typical political platform that should be easily accepted without superfluously provided evidence.

If I said Cain likes to eat babies for lunch and cheated on 7 wives, I'd need to provide extraordinary evidence, but merely claiming that Cain has a typical status quo platform is not an extraordinary claim in need of evidence. The evidence is easily and readibly available for anyone to find out.

How could democrats run a negative campaign ad against Ron Paul???

Democrats have absolutely no ammo against Paul.

Of course ... "Ron Paul doesn't believe in social welfare."

That it??

More like Ron Paul believes in the Tenth Amendment..

I can think of some.

10th amendment, 10th amendment, 10th amendment, you assholes don't know shit about constitution law. Yet whenever you make an argument you say the 10th amendment!

I rest my case. The equivocation you just made is all I need.

I believe you missed my point intentionally. Our fore fathers were considered radical, crazy and irrational by those desiring the status quo. Don't you want a better country? Do you really want to continue down the Bush/Obama road of destruction?

I object to the notion that since I dont support Ron Paul then I must support Bush and Obama and want to head down the path to destruction because I dont think the way you do. Thats called a false choice fallacy.

Then WHAT/WHO do you support? Romney, Newt, Rudy? Those guys are establishment candidates. Elect them and you just get more of the same.

I believe you missed my point intentionally. Our fore fathers were considered radical, crazy and irrational by those desiring the status quo. Don't you want a better country? Do you really want to continue down the Bush/Obama road of destruction?

I object to the notion that since I dont support Ron Paul then I must support Bush and Obama and want to head down the path to destruction because I dont think the way you do. Thats called a false choice fallacy.

Then WHAT/WHO do you support? Romney, Newt, Rudy? Those guys are establishment candidates. Elect them and you just get more of the same.

They'd rather vote for the lesser of two evils rather than someone who would help fix our economy. Its like the fat kid complaining he is fat as he woofs down a chocolate cake.

Forum List

Back