Ron Paul vs. Herman Cain: An Analysis

Who Is Better?

• Total voters
Thank you for being the first person to actually provide arguments to support your position. I commend you for that.

I will now address your points.

Who says they are the same. Good strawman to get into you're premise.

1. I didn't claim people said the are the same. Nice strawman on your behalf! I said that they are nowhere near the same as way to point out that they are not similar at all. I didn't say anyone said anything there, I was just making a point.

2. People have suggesting that they should run together does imply that they have similar platforms, why else would someone suggest they run together?

But let's exam you assertions/interpretations to which you provide to proof or links on!

Federal Reserve

Herman Cain: Supports enslaving us through the Federal Reserve banking system by making us slaves to a valueless currency. He supposedly believes in the gold-standard and personal freedom, but these are contradictory to the existence of the Federal Reserve. Perhaps his position on this has to do with the fact that he has worked for a branch of the Federal Reserve.

Ron Paul: Will abolish the Federal Reserve, go back to sound money, and free us from the rigged monetary system who's strings are pulled by the Fed, aka international private bankers.
I love how people say the gold standard the gold standard. That is the key, yet they have no idea whether it will work or not.

Well, RP supports sound money, and acknowledges that the gold standard is better than what we have now because money would actually be worth something. However, I don't think he's committed to actually installing a gold standard, I heard him say he'd merely get us back to a different form of monetary policy that doesn't involve debt drenched, valueless, counterfeit money.

Ronnie worked as a doctor, Herman Cain worked in the Federal Reverse of KC. I think he know a ton more about banking then Ronnie. He was also CEO of a few companies he brought back from the dead. Ronnie, pretty much a career politician!

Yes, Herman Cain does know a lot more about creating counterfeit money than RP, probably because he worked for an agency that does it! It does not help your argument to point out that HC has been a part of an illegit, fraud system responsible for enslaving the people with debt-ridden money supply.

So sure, HC does know a bit about using fraudulent banking tactics for personal profit.

Not to mention, I guarantee you Ron Paul has read more books on economic theory than Cain. That's why RP always slams Bernanke every time he debates him.

Sorry but I will go with Cain interpretation here, instead of Ronnie's talk points for the crazies.

Not to mention, the attack adds against Ronnie. He would get creamed in the generals on this point!

Drug War

Herman Cain: Wants to enslave millions of Americans by supporting the Drug War. The Drug War which involves the CIA importing drugs to the U.S. and then arresting people for using them, and then benefit from the profits of the privately owned prison system of the U.S. The U.S. has the largest prison population in the world thanks to those who support the fascist, authoritarian Drug War against a free people.

Ron Paul: Will abolish the Drug War, release all non-violent drug criminals from prison, and legalize all drugs and let states deal with regulation.
I need more proof on Ronnie's side, but do you really think running on ending the war on drugs will win a general election. NOPE, Willie Horton!

Were not talking about who's position is more popular with the ignorant masses, were talking about which policies are BETTER.

Do you seriously support using the Drug War to enslave millions of people just because that position will win more votes?

Way to put your disingenious spin. Neg! No reason to keep going on it. First, foreign aid makes up less that 1/2 of the federal budget. That mean all foreign aid to all countries, the fight against AIDS in Africa etc. It's a talking point.

Less than half of the Federal Budget? You say that like it's a small amount! That's a big chunk considering that militarism makes up most of the rest of Federal spending.

Pork spending is larger, but a PORKER like Ronnie wouldn't want to get rid of that, since he takes and approves a lot of pork!

Pork spending is larger? I doubt it. I don't know about the supposed pork RP approves, but pork spending isn't that bad. Funding states to provide vital infrastructure and public services isn't a bad thing. (Yes, I'm a Left Libertarian.)

Foreign Aid is way worse. As RP said, it involves stealing from poor people in this country and giving it to rich dictators in other countries. Not to mention, we fund both sides of foreign wars, and even more absurd, we give more money to the enemy of our "friend" Israel than we actually give to Israel itself!

Gays can get married anywhere, they just can't get legally married. Read between the lines, Ronnie wants to get rid of all marriage rights. Tax benefits etc. Gays wouldn't be any better off, neither would married families!

I know all that. Still doesn't change the fact that government should stay out of peoples personal relationships.

Liar, Cain wants to reform SS.

I didn't lie, I said Cain wants to keep government run Social Security. That's fact. Whether he wants to reform it or not doesn't change the fact that he still wants to keep government SS.

Saying you want to privatize SS isn't going to win you any votes. Even though going the Chilean way is the best thing.

Ronnie wants to eliminate SS, much different than privatizing it. Privatizing it, like Chile, forces people to put 10% aside in private company funds. Ron say fuck it get rid of it and allow people to invest or not invest. Guess what Ronnie that doesn't work. The youth don't see the light at the end of the tunnel and they won't invest in great numbers and eventually when they can't work we will have a crisis. Stupid fucking plan!

No, RP has specifically said that he'd get rid of government run SS and leave it to the private sector to handle it, thus he supports privatizing it.

Taxes and IRS

You say the Fair Tax doesn't work, because you are a retard. Its the only way to give our corporations an advantage in the world market and the IRS being eliminated is the central aspect of the fair tax.

Flat tax only sounds good in theory, but its never going to happen. Ronnie's flat tax idea would eventually lower the upper class drastically, but raise the middle class drastically.

Really? Hey, even better! I'd prefer the middle class grow and the upper class shrink. I'm surprised you find that problematic.

Immigration

Herman Cain: Believes in wasting money on securing the border. Takes a strong stance against illegal immigration.

Ron Paul: This would be a non-issue if we were implementing the right economic policies in the first place. Does not support wasting money on securing the border.
Because secure the border is bad, douche bag. Ronnie doesn't want to do squat. He won't mandate everify, he will forbide company raids, he won't allow company audits and he won't punish business and landlords at ALL. He would the the illegals dream! He is worse than anyone on illegal immigration in probably the history of they country.

Cain wants everify, fence at the border, raids on corporations, punishment against businesses and landlords, guest worker programs etc. He is for America, Ronnie is well for the illegals!

I agree with everything you just said. But if you haven't noticed, I am not a strong opponent against illegal immigration. I could care less.

Civil Liberties

Herman Cain
: Claims to support liberty, but his policies say otherwise. I haven't heard him mention once that he'd restore our civil liberties. He uses the word in his rhetoric, but he never claims how he will do it. I don't see him opposing the Patriot Act or the Cybersecurity Act. By the looks of it, he supports the same ol' status quo which has resulted in the enslavement of the whole population of America.

Ron Paul: Will repeal the Patriot Act. Eliminate Cybersecurity Act which would destroy all of our Internet freedoms and the little privacy we have left. Ron Paul's number one priority is to get our liberties back from the stranglehold of the authoritarian dictatorship we call a "democratic government."

You haven't heard Cain say what he is for, including Afghanistan, because he says he isn't privy to the intelligence yet (for the most part neither is Ronnie), hasn't talked to his advisors and would make those decisions when he is elected.

Yes, but regardless, Cain doesn't oppose intervention whereas RP does oppose intervention. That's all that needs to be said really.

Ronnie on the other hand would make America the most vulnerable Western nation in the world. You can almost guarantee multiple larger 9/11 (even a nuclear 9/11) on his watch. Then he will say his blowback theory was incorrect.

Remember Ronnie also wants to get rid of the FBI, CIA, DHLS, ICE etc. He would be a gift to terrorists, organized crime,

No, Ron would once again make America a liked country and would give no incentive for other countries to attack us. Unlike other candidates who just make other countries outraged because we invade and slaughter their citizens.

Not to mention, Ron Paul supports a strong U.S. Defense. So how would that make us vulnerable?

Cartels, drug dealers (sorry, but the President alone can't repeal the war on drugs and Congress R or D isn't going to do that), bank robbers and criminals in general!

All we can do is hope Paul will be able to repeal the Drug War.

Radical Paul should good to the nuts, but if you really look at what he is proposing he is scary!

Yes, do know what he is proposing. And you're right, he scares people, he scares people because he supports real freedom and it seems the slaves of America don't like freedom no matter how much they proclaim and praise it.

@yota5

The reason why there is no evidence in my initial post because no extraordinary claims were made. They were well known facts that can be easily checked for accuracy.

Do I seriously need to provide evidence that Cain supports the Federal Reserve, supports the Fair Tax, doesn't oppose Drug War, opposes illegal immigration, etc.

This is a typical political platform that should be easily accepted without superfluously provided evidence.

If I said Cain likes to eat babies for lunch and cheated on 7 wives, I'd need to provide extraordinary evidence, but merely claiming that Cain has a typical status quo platform is not an extraordinary claim in need of evidence. The evidence is easily and readibly available for anyone to find out.

Thank you for being the first person to actually provide arguments to support your position. I commend you for that.

1. I didn't claim people said the are the same. Nice strawman on your behalf! I said that they are nowhere near the same as way to point out that they are not similar at all. I didn't say anyone said anything there, I was just making a point.

2. People have suggesting that they should run together does imply that they have similar platforms, why else would someone suggest they run together?

But let's exam you assertions/interpretations to which you provide to proof or links on!

I love how people say the gold standard the gold standard. That is the key, yet they have no idea whether it will work or not.

Well, RP supports sound money, and acknowledges that the gold standard is better than what we have now because money would actually be worth something. However, I don't think he's committed to actually installing a gold standard, I heard him say he'd merely get us back to a different form of monetary policy that doesn't involve debt drenched, valueless, counterfeit money.

Yes, Herman Cain does know a lot more about creating counterfeit money than RP, probably because he worked for an agency that does it! It does not help your argument to point out that HC has been a part of an illegit, fraud system responsible for enslaving the people with debt-ridden money supply.

So sure, HC does know a bit about using fraudulent banking tactics for personal profit.

Not to mention, I guarantee you Ron Paul has read more books on economic theory than Cain. That's why RP always slams Bernanke every time he debates him.

Were not talking about who's position is more popular with the ignorant masses, were talking about which policies are BETTER.

Do you seriously support using the Drug War to enslave millions of people just because that position will win more votes?

Less than half of the Federal Budget? You say that like it's a small amount! That's a big chunk considering that militarism makes up most of the rest of Federal spending.

Pork spending is larger? I doubt it. I don't know about the supposed pork RP approves, but pork spending isn't that bad. Funding states to provide vital infrastructure and public services isn't a bad thing. (Yes, I'm a Left Libertarian.)

Foreign Aid is way worse. As RP said, it involves stealing from poor people in this country and giving it to rich dictators in other countries. Not to mention, we fund both sides of foreign wars, and even more absurd, we give more money to the enemy of our "friend" Israel than we actually give to Israel itself!

I know all that. Still doesn't change the fact that government should stay out of peoples personal relationships.

I didn't lie, I said Cain wants to keep government run Social Security. That's fact. Whether he wants to reform it or not doesn't change the fact that he still wants to keep government SS.

No, RP has specifically said that he'd get rid of government run SS and leave it to the private sector to handle it, thus he supports privatizing it.

Really? Hey, even better! I'd prefer the middle class grow and the upper class shrink. I'm surprised you find that problematic.

I agree with everything you just said. But if you haven't noticed, I am not a strong opponent against illegal immigration. I could care less.

Yes, but regardless, Cain doesn't oppose intervention whereas RP does oppose intervention. That's all that needs to be said really.

No, Ron would once again make America a liked country and would give no incentive for other countries to attack us. Unlike other candidates who just make other countries outraged because we invade and slaughter their citizens.

Not to mention, Ron Paul supports a strong U.S. Defense. So how would that make us vulnerable?

Cartels, drug dealers (sorry, but the President alone can't repeal the war on drugs and Congress R or D isn't going to do that), bank robbers and criminals in general!

Radical Paul should good to the nuts, but if you really look at what he is proposing he is scary!

Yes, do know what he is proposing. And you're right, he scares people, he scares people because he supports real freedom and it seems the slaves of America don't like freedom no matter how much they proclaim and praise it.

Reading through this post, along with your OP, and it is nothing but a bunch of loony hyperbole.

Herman Cain counterfiets money?............Your credibility pissed right down the proverbial toilet.

You GUARANTEE that Ron Paul has read more books on economic theory.........Got a link....Solid proof?............Yeah, that's what I thought. Once again, your credibility pissed straight down the proverbial toilet.

Al qaeda is just going to go away, because they will now like us?..........:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
...always remember that when you vote in a primary for a person that has no chance you are taking a potential vote away for the next best thing that does have a chance.
Which is perhaps the biggest reason I would also be reluctant to support Cain.

In the end, unless there is a shocker like Rubio or Chritie getting into it. I see the race boiling down Bachmann and Romney.

Bachmann scares me, but I love Romney.

However, I vote for who I like best and GoCain is my man!

So you support Romney and Cain? Then you don't support freedom. Anyone who votes for someone other than Ron Paul or Gary Johnson is not a supporter of liberty, but rather the status quo, the Illuminati, and the enslavement of the human race.

How do I know that? Because Romney and Cain support the Drug War which has enslaved millions of people! Why haven't they spoke out against the Drug War?! Why haven't they pledged to repeal the authoritarian Patriot Act and the totalitarian Cybersecurity Act!?

Please tell me how either of those candidates will restore civil liberties. So for they have shown themselves to be against civil liberties.

@Wicked_Jester

The Federal Reserve system is a counterfeit money generator. The Constitution says gold and silver is the only currency (Section 10, Paragraph 1, Clause 5). The Federal Reserve is printing out pieces of worthless paper and calling it money. The Fed even gets to decide the value of money, that's what fiat is about. How is that not counterfeit and money fraud?

As far as Ron Paul reading more books on economic theory, my use of the word "guarantee" is perhaps a hyperbole as you say. I admit, I can't claim for a fact that Paul has read more economic books than any other candidate, but his demonstration of superior knowledge in the debates is evidence that he probably has read more books on political philosophy and economic theory.

Last edited:
First, I meant all foreign aid equates to 1/2 a percent. That is less than all the pork out there. It's a talking point.

Second, you call it fake money I call it real money. I will not try to play expert in the gold standard, but I read enough economist say the gold standard could leap to soom fun peaks, but some Depression leading valleys to know I don't want it.

Third, I don't support the war on drugs, but that is not a way to beat Obama, which is important. If you don't included electable issues in your analysis then you're a fool!

Fourth, I am for gay marriage, but Ron Paul wants not marriage. Not sure what would happen in a divorce under the Paul marriage plan. He thinks divorcees will play nice. It's stupidity!

Fifth, I highly doubt a flat tax would lower the rate for people in the middle class. Heck IL has a flat tax and they raised it (with the promise, yea right, to lower it). 5% might look low if you consider CA hits people making over $1 mil with 10%, but for the middle class its one of the highest in the country. The upper class would be the best off with a flat tax, the middle class would get the shaft. With the Fair Tax, the corporate, income, payroll, capital gains and sales tax would be replaced with a consumption tax (with a rebate - protection for the poor). It would give employers the ammo to combat slave wages in China, Mexico and the 3rd world!

The smear campaign of this thread is becoming more and more apparent. First immigration and now the fed. It just goes to show you how unobjective this analysis is and how radical Ron Paul supporters distort the truth to acheive what I beleive to be an honerable objective. But they are so radical in the way they go about it they turn alot of people away. Honesty and a cool demeanor would go a long way for those who support Ron Paul. But they see how little of a chance he has, they get furious, and act compleatly irrational, ruining their chances further. The only thing turining me away from candidates such as Ron Paul aside from some minor details is how crazy and irrational his radical supporters are. Thats not my crowd.

Don't be such a loyalist. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loyalist_(American_Revolution)

I rest my case. The equivocation you just made is all I need.

I believe you missed my point intentionally. Our fore fathers were considered radical, crazy and irrational by those desiring the status quo. Don't you want a better country? Do you really want to continue down the Bush/Obama road of destruction?

I rest my case. The equivocation you just made is all I need.

I believe you missed my point intentionally. Our fore fathers were considered radical, crazy and irrational by those desiring the status quo. Don't you want a better country? Do you really want to continue down the Bush/Obama road of destruction?

I object to the notion that since I dont support Ron Paul then I must support Bush and Obama and want to head down the path to destruction because I dont think the way you do. Thats called a false choice fallacy.

I object to the notion that since I dont support Ron Paul then I must support Bush and Obama and want to head down the path to destruction because I dont think the way you do. Thats called a false choice fallacy.

I don't recall anyone saying that you support Bush or Obama simply because you oppose Ron Paul, at least I haven't anyway. However, if you don't support a real Libertarian like Paul or Gary Johnson, then yes you must be a supporter of the status quo which is the same position of Obama, Bush, and all the rest of the candidates.

Cain obviously can't be "defended" from a libertarian viewpoint because he's not a libertarian. I'm unaware of Cain supporters claiming he is a libertarian. I would be curious to know how libertarians contrast their two self-described libertarian candidates in the Republican primary. How about Ron Paul versus Gary Johnson?

Cain, beleive it or not, is as close to libritarianism as there going to get when you take in to consideration that Ron Paul has zero chance of winning.

You're wrong.

How many libertarians won seats last November? err should I say "tea party" patriots??

Ron Paul could defeat Cain for several reasons, one of the better ones being he appeals to both those on the right and the left...

If the primary was held today Ron Paul would win the nomination decisively.

Ron Paul would defeat Obama in the presidential election because 95% of republicans would not vote Obama over Paul (or wouldn't vote) and Paul would steal many votes from the liberals and take most of the independents.

This is why I believe many republican favorites are not going to run. They know Paul strategically wins the nomination and the presidential election.

Desperate times calls for extreme actions.... Ron Paul is exactly what we need at this present time in the United States.

This is what I mean. objective analysis huh? Ron Paul isnt going to get the nomination. Sure, I like Ron Paul and have very few differences in opinion with his policies but there is no way he is going to get the nomination. And his radical supporters that act out of emotion driven by the fact that he isnt going to win only make those that look at him closer less likely to support him. There are some crazy Ron Paul wacko's out there. Not the policies! But their attitudes! And that hurts Ron! You have been proven false on yout analysis of Cain on two accounts. Immigration and the Fed. How far are you going to go in smearing the closest to a libritarian candedate that your going to get?

What you are suggesting then is to vote for the lesser of two evils, but I do not want to vote for ANY evil, period. If you like Ron Paul, then vote Ron Paul. So many Ron Paul supporters out there will write in his name if we have to. ALL of the candidates have radical supporters. Some of them are impostors to make it look like those people are crazy as well. Stop watching your television and biased media crap then.

Your talking about the principle of compromise. Not in the sense that we know it today but the sense that Ayn Rand explained it. I understand what your getting at. You dont compromise with evil. So vote for Paul then. And when he doesent win the primaries ensure that you vote for the lesser of two evils in the general election. However, always remember that when you vote in a primary for a person that has no chance you are taking a potential vote away for the next best thing that does have a chance. Enjoy the video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpPsmQx3Na4]YouTube - ‪Ayn Rand - Compromise‬‏[/ame]

If he isn't on the general election ballot, I will write his name in. Thanks for the video.

Cain obviously can't be "defended" from a libertarian viewpoint because he's not a libertarian. I'm unaware of Cain supporters claiming he is a libertarian. I would be curious to know how libertarians contrast their two self-described libertarian candidates in the Republican primary. How about Ron Paul versus Gary Johnson?

Cain, beleive it or not, is as close to libritarianism as there going to get when you take in to consideration that Ron Paul has zero chance of winning.

You're wrong.

How many libertarians won seats last November? err should I say "tea party" patriots??

Ron Paul could defeat Cain for several reasons, one of the better ones being he appeals to both those on the right and the left...

Ron Paul would defeat Obama in the presidential election because 95% of republicans would not vote Obama over Paul (or wouldn't vote) and Paul would steal many votes from the liberals and take most of the independents.

This is why I believe many republican favorites are not going to run. They know Paul strategically wins the nomination and the presidential election.

Desperate times calls for extreme actions.... Ron Paul is exactly what we need at this present time in the United States.
First of all, Cain kicked Pauls ass in the FOX debate. That is exactly why a lot of interest is now coming Cain's way. The focus group afterwards showed several Paul supporters swing Cain's way.

Secondly, Pauls foreign policy would be a disaster.....It's downright dangerous.....200 years ago it would have been feasible. In todays world, it's insane.

Third, he's not going to get the nomination. It ain't happening.......We wen't through this during the last election. He is in no way presidential material.......And, many of his supporters are an albatross around his neck. Bithers and truthers seem to flock his way.

Fourth, if you think he would kill Obama in an election, you are steadfastly wrong......Face it, Paul is a terrible debater. The man comes off as an unstable kook at times.

Ron Paul would be a bigger disaster than Obama.......That's just the way it is.

Last edited:

You're wrong.

First of all, Cain kicked Pauls ass in the FOX debate. That is exactly why a lot of interest is now coming Cain's way. The focus group afterwards showed several Paul supporters swing Cain's way.

Secondly, Pauls foreign policy would be a disaster.....It's downright dangerous.....200 years ago it would have been feasible. In todays world, it's insane.

Third, he's not going to get the nomination. It ain't happening.......We wen't through this during the last election. He is in no way presidential material.......And, many of his supporters are an albatross around his neck. Bithers and truthers seem to flock his way.

Fourth, if you think he would kill Obama in an election, you are steadfastly wrong......Face it, Paul is a terrible debater. The man comes off as an unstable kook at times.

The only thing I can agree with you on is the fact that Paul's foreign policy is batshit crazy.

Paul is NOT going to appeal to all republicans, but he sure in the hell appeals to those not registered with either party...

Paul is a much stronger candidate than Cain..... I'm a Christian to boot...

Ron Paul would not be a dictator if he was elected, however he would be eager and willing to sign legislation that would be passed by a potential republican/libertarian super majority...

Cain is too religious to be a serious presidential candidate, the left will smoke his ass like a cigar..

By the time the left gets done with him - everyone on the left will believe hes the next Jim Jones...

How could democrats run a negative campaign ad against Ron Paul???

Democrats have absolutely no ammo against Paul.

Of course ... "Ron Paul doesn't believe in social welfare."

That it??

More like Ron Paul believes in the Tenth Amendment..

Last edited:

That it??

I can think of some.

Umm... "He's crazy!" and "he wants to end TAXES! Then what will we do?" and "end the IRS?! He's CRAZY!"

Stuff like that. :razz:

You're wrong.

Cain did not beat Paul in the debate. lol
If you understood sound money, it was clear who won. Cain is a shill plant that was the federal reserve chairman for the Kansas City branch.

How is bringing home the troops and ending foreign occupation dangerous? It would be good for China to occupy us? Would that keep us safer?

It can very well happen if he secures the Republican nomination. The problem is, too many people like you keep saying it cannot happen. Really, if you understood what is going on in the world, and sound money, as well as the federal reserve, then you would just know. There is just no other choice. It is impossible to vote for the lesser of two evils. I don't want to vote for any evil.

Paul is AWESOME in a debate. Just go to youtube and look up videos. Nobody can challenge him on money or liberty or anything else really, as it all ties to the corrupt fed, and Ron Paul is an expert. At least an honest expert. Cain is an expert on the fed, I'm sure, because he was the chairman, and as corrupt as possible. Flips on whether the fed should be audited is key right there!

How would Paul be a disaster? Start more wars by firing more missiles on countries that did not attack us than Nobel Peace Prize winner Barack Insane Abomi and his nation of sheeple?

That it??

I can think of some.

Umm... "He's crazy!" and "he wants to end TAXES! Then what will we do?" and "end the IRS?! He's CRAZY!"

Learn the Tenth Amendment.....

He wants to end the IRS because its NOT needed.. He wants to federally tax transactions, not individuals.

We have states for a reason you know...

You're wrong.

If you understood sound money, it was clear who won. Cain is a shill plant that was the federal reserve chairman for the Kansas City branch.

How is bringing home the troops and ending foreign occupation dangerous? It would be good for China to occupy us? Would that keep us safer?

It can very well happen if he secures the Republican nomination. The problem is, too many people like you keep saying it cannot happen. Really, if you understood what is going on in the world, and sound money, as well as the federal reserve, then you would just know. There is just no other choice. It is impossible to vote for the lesser of two evils. I don't want to vote for any evil.

Paul is AWESOME in a debate. Just go to youtube and look up videos. Nobody can challenge him on money or liberty or anything else really, as it all ties to the corrupt fed, and Ron Paul is an expert. At least an honest expert. Cain is an expert on the fed, I'm sure, because he was the chairman, and as corrupt as possible. Flips on whether the fed should be audited is key right there!

How would Paul be a disaster? Start more wars by firing more missiles on countries that did not attack us than Nobel Peace Prize winner Barack Insane Abomi and his nation of sheeple?
Paul is terrible in debate.....He comes off as a kook........That's the main reason the man could never garner more that 6-9% across the board during the last election.

You Paulettes throw the "corruption" word around like it's a frisbee, and cannot give one iota of evidence as such......Like I said, his supporters are his albatross, along with his own kookiness.

And, you think he's just going to immediately start pulling troops out?........It doesn't work that way....And you damn sure don't leave our allies twisting in the breeze......This isn't 1776. The world has dramatically changed. The mans foreign policy would be a complete disaster........He as President would be a disaster......People understand this, hence, he doesn't have a chance in hell.

Paul is terrible in debate.....He comes off as a kook........That's the main reason the man could never garner more that 6-9% across the board during the last election.

You Paulettes throw the "corruption" word around like it's a frisbee, and cannot give one iota of evidence as such......Like I said, his supporters are his albatross, along with his own kookiness.

And, you think he's just going to immediately start pulling troops out?........It doesn't work that way....And you damn sure don't leave our allies twisting in the breeze......This isn't 1776. The world has dramatically changed. The mans foreign policy would be a complete disaster........He as President would be a disaster......People understand this, hence, he doesn't have a chance in hell.

You're a goofy person dude...

Read your own fucking sig bro - then tell me who is crazy enough to hand the power back to the people??

"A government large enough to give you what you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."-----Thomas Jefferson"

You believe Cain has the ability to ensure that stops??

The US is fucked and you want Cain???

Cain is NOT aggressive enough to fix the problems we face today - Ron Paul is, Allen West is.....

I don't want a pseudo libertarian Obama.....

Last edited:

That it??

I can think of some.

Learn the Tenth Amendment.....

He wants to end the IRS because its NOT needed.. He wants to federally tax transactions, not individuals.

We have states for a reason you know...

I don't think she was saying those were valid contentions, she was just listing the lame excuses the Left will come up with to attack RP with.

Forum List

Back