Ron Paul: Trump’s Plan for Iran: Put Terrorists in Charge

McRocket

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2018

It's sad - but completely unsurprising - to watch Trump get slowly Neoconized...as he leaves his 'America First' policy to slowly die.

Last edited:
Ron Paul has to be the dumbest motherfucker ever to run for a political office. Remember when that imbecile was tricked into going into a hotel room with Bruno? Priceless! :laugh:

good that doc Ron is retired-----he is clearly demented
I wonder who is more stupid, him or the morons who support him. Whenever I need a good laugh, I watch videos of him talking about foreign policy. :laugh:

good that doc Ron is retired-----he is clearly demented

Look at who the opposition to Assad in Syria was. How would iran turn out any different?

who? It is not at all clear to me what "would happen" if Assad went down. It is not at all
clear to me what is going to happen in the next four weeks. Syria is so situated ---sorta between
Turkey and Iran------with the cherry on top being an enclave of Kurds------maybe a three
sided war------Turkey /// Iran //// Kurds ------with a side dish of Russia and Syrians of many
flavors.

Ron Paul: "Why shouldn't Iran have nuclear weapons? Everyone else does."

There are good reasons why he never because President. :cuckoo:

It's sad - but completely unsurprising - to watch Trump get slowly Neoconized...as he leaves his 'America First' policy to slowly die.

In other words, Muslims in charge of Iran. If there is a Muslim, you have a potential terrorist.

Forum List

Back