Ron Paul tribute video

Dissent

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
FEMA region 4
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ1aXD3_cVw]Ron Paul RNC Tribute Video - YouTube[/ame]

Pretty much same things I have already seen...just another reason to leave the repubinazi party behind in the dust.

Hey Ron, now that we've insulted, attacked and marginalized you,

cheated, defrauded and lied about you,

yelled, cursed and spat at you,

You mind if we show a 3 minute clip singing your praises?

We need to lull a few more sheep back to sleep, if you don't mind, and we're going to use your boy as the shepherd.

We need to lull a few more sheep back to sleep, if you don't mind, and we're going to use your boy as the shepherd.
LOL... I know right?

Well it was a nice gesture, I suppose. Completely sanitized of Ron Paul's actual views regarding any issues, but that was entirely predictable.

LOL... I know right?

What REALLY blows my mind is the number of 'Conservatives' on this board that CONDONE this kind of shit. :cuckoo:

LOL... I know right?

What REALLY blows my mind is the number of 'Conservatives' on this board that CONDONE this kind of shit. :cuckoo:
*shrug* Winning is more important than integrity to some people.

Ron Paul RNC Tribute Video - YouTube

Pretty much same things I have already seen...just another reason to leave the repubinazi party behind in the dust.

You are really big on video links, aren't you? I dislike videos.....simply because 99% of the time they are just fanboy idol worship bullshit or one sided partisan bullshit.

The day I post a video link will be the day that I find one that makes both sides think beyond the rhetoric. I doubt I'll ever find one.

• Banned
Well I just posted it because its what the rnc thinks RP deserves for all his work for liberty.Pretty mediocre if ya ask me.

Forum List

Back