Ron Paul Tops McCain in Cash on Hand

How so Kathianne?

He voted yes to afghanistan in '01. He still wonders today why we stopped trying there, and moved to Iraq instead...which he voted NO on (the only republican in congress), in part because he wanted us to continue DEFENDING OURSELVES against the original enemy.

How does that not cut it?

He did so because he was a patriot who loved his country and did not want to see the sons and daughters of his neighbors, friends and family sent to die in a war based solely on the opinion of assholes like Kathianne and those who represent her.

Kathianne, nevermind.

I don't even care to hear an explanation.

You are just a typical neo-con, that isn't bothered by the loss of human life, as long as it benefits America.

How dare you post an image of the constitution in your avatar. You have no clue what the constitution is, what it stands for, and why it should be cherished as it is forever.

I'm done conversing with you on this message board.

They don't care that they are sending our loved ones to die for their opinions and that all of us would have sacrified and died in Afghanistan fighting those who attacked us instead they prefer to send our children and loved ones to die for their opinion and their war of choice. Iraq didn't attack us but they do not care about that. They do not care about the loss of human life or the costs of their actions. The deaths of so many innocent people at the hands of these murderers sickens me but what can you expect from traitors.

You couldn't possibly have read all of that.

is that all you can ever do to respond to anything? post 1 or 2 sentences, and throw "liberals" and "dems" into it?

You really do suck at discussions, RSR.

Let's give him the benefit of the doubt. He took 10 seconds to read it and then 40 seconds thinking "uhh, what does that mean" and then he took 5 seconds to write his post and another 4 seconds to review what he wrote and then he took 1 second to post his response. In short he gave it as much thought as George W. Bush does before he posts 1 or 2 sentences on a memo. :cuckoo:

I agree completely. It is shocking that so many of these traitors aren't honest. Ron Paul has more brains then 90% of these scumbags and their families.

He is a nut - no wonder you like him

When he was slapped down by Rudy in the debate - it sealed the fate of Mr Paul

Both Paul and McDone will be ont he outside looking in very soon

He is a nut - no wonder you like him

When he was slapped down by Rudy in the debate - it sealed the fate of Mr Paul

Both Paul and McDone will be ont he outside looking in very soon

slapped down, that's hilarious. Rudy showed how much of a tool he is by even saying what he said to begin with. He never misses a chance to stab 9/11 into people's hearts just one more time.

Ron slapped Rudy down with his reading assignment he gave to Rudy.

The CIA, the 9/11 commission report itself, Paul Wolfowitz, any many other sources agree with Ron.

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW6vDS7Zq1Y
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF3NtEWj6ws

You are way beyond idiot status right now. You're mere continued appearance in this thread should be an embarrassment to you. It certainly is to me and many others.

Case Closed.

slapped down, that's hilarious. Rudy showed how much of a tool he is by even saying what he said to begin with. He never misses a chance to stab 9/11 into people's hearts just one more time.

Ron slapped Rudy down with his reading assignment he gave to Rudy.

The CIA, the 9/11 commission report itself, Paul Wolfowitz, any many other sources agree with Ron.

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW6vDS7Zq1Y
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF3NtEWj6ws

You are way beyond idiot status right now. You're mere continued appearance in this thread should be an embarrassment to you. It certainly is to me and many others.

Case Closed.

Please remind me how Pual did in the debate when is on the outside looking in at the next debate

He will be sitting next to McCain

Please remind me how Pual did in the debate

fox.jpg

Do you need me to remind you how he did in the other 2, as well?

Paul stood there and made excuses for the terrorists. Rudy jumped all over him and smacked him down. It was fun to watch

Keep saying what a great job Paul is doing - maybe you will even start to believe it

Now it is because of cell phones his poll numbers stink

http://slate.com/id/2169026/
According to a Gallup poll from early June, Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas, is the preferred candidate of 1 percent of GOP voters. Paul's supporters, though, insist that the libertarian congressman's poor numbers are a result of pollsters undercounting voters who use cell phones rather than land lines. Are cell-phone users really screwing up the polls?

Paul stood there and made excuses for the terrorists. Rudy jumped all over him and smacked him down. It was fun to watch

Keep saying what a great job Paul is doing - maybe you will even start to believe it

Now it is because of cell phones his poll numbers stink

http://slate.com/id/2169026/
According to a Gallup poll from early June, Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas, is the preferred candidate of 1 percent of GOP voters. Paul's supporters, though, insist that the libertarian congressman's poor numbers are a result of pollsters undercounting voters who use cell phones rather than land lines. Are cell-phone users really screwing up the polls?

RSR, you told me to remind you how he did in the debate, so i did. He won the other 2. I'll argue spamming & tampering in the main polls, you'll probably argue spamming & tampering in online polls. It's a no-win argument, so i won't go there with you on it. ESPECIALLY you.

But just know that in NH, he had way mroe support then Rudy McRomney...in Iowa, he more support at his own forum right next to the Iowans for Tax Relief forum that he was the only republican candidate not invited to. I've gone up to NH myself and seen the support for him...it's unbelievable considering he's supposedly only at 1% nationwide. I've also talked to people from Iowa...from what I hear, he's very much respected and supported out there as well. I am personally involved in Dr. Paul's campaign on a local level in NJ where I live. I hit the streets with my meet-up group, and make people aware...We've handed out thousands of pieces of literature, and hundreds of DVD's. The reception I get is nothing short of awesome. No other candidate in the field even comes close to this type of grassroots support...NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Even if Ron doesn't win the nomination, I can tell you with absolute certainty that you will be VERY surprised at the actual outcome.

Later.

RSR, you told me to remind you how he did in the debate, so i did. He won the other 2. I'll argue spamming & tampering in the main polls, you'll probably argue spamming & tampering in online polls. It's a no-win argument, so i won't go there with you on it. ESPECIALLY you.

But just know that in NH, he had way mroe support then Rudy McRomney...in Iowa, he more support at his own forum right next to the Iowans for Tax Relief forum that he was the only republican candidate not invited to. I've gone up to NH myself and seen the support for him...it's unbelievable considering he's supposedly only at 1% nationwide. I've also talked to people from Iowa...from what I hear, he's very much respected and supported out there as well. I am personally involved in Dr. Paul's campaign on a local level in NJ where I live. I hit the streets with my meet-up group, and make people aware...We've handed out thousands of pieces of literature, and hundreds of DVD's. The reception I get is nothing short of awesome. No other candidate in the field even comes close to this type of grassroots support...NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Even if Ron doesn't win the nomination, I can tell you with absolute certainty that you will be VERY surprised at the actual outcome.

Later.

Yea, he "wins" the debates - yet is dead last in the polls

Forum List

Back