Ron Paul To TSA: "Enough Is Enough!"...

The Government's power is not limitless. They can't just force any humiliation they choose on the People. It's time to check their power. I hope more Americans stand up and fight back.

Is Dr. Paul kind enough to give you a reach around after you blow him?

Glad to see someone speaking common sense.

And I dont even like RP that much.

No one is forcing you to fly.

In my eyes, it is selfish to insist on flying if you are not prepared to do what is necessary to ensure your fellow passenegers are safe.

It is incvonvenient for many to take drivers ed...but if they want to drive, they must to ensure the safety of the people ariund them.

If you dont want to take drivers ed, dont drive.

But until there is better technology, we gotta do what we gotta do.

And as for "profiling" as the alternative? It will open the door to those that wish to harm us strapping explosive materials on children and other innocent victims.

In my eyes, it is selfish to insist on flying if you are not prepared to do what is necessary to ensure your fellow passenegers are safe.

It is incvonvenient for many to take drivers ed...but if they want to drive, they must to ensure the safety of the people ariund them.

And as for "profiling" as the alternative? It will open the door to those that wish to harm us strapping explosive materials on children and other innocent victims.

If that door is opened we can close it by having the parents check their children before boarding...

If that door is opened we can close it by having the parents check their children before boarding...

OK...and the adult with the intelligence of a child that believes he won a trip to the Bahamas and all he needs to do is transport some package to the hotel where he will be staying for free?

You are aware that people are very gullible. Thus the reason for all of those spam emails telling us all about the 25 million dollars that we need to help someone make a claim for...with the reward being 2.5 million.

Profiling is not the answer...and until we can develop better technology, this is the best we have.

OK...and the adult with the intelligence of a child that believes he won a trip to the Bahamas and all he needs to do is transport some package to the hotel where he will be staying for free?

You are aware that people are very gullible. Thus the reason for all of those spam emails telling us all about the 25 million dollars that we need to help someone make a claim for...with the reward being 2.5 million.

Profiling is not the answer...and until we can develop better technology, this is the best we have.

Your position is the standard one of "dumbing down" the entire group because of a few dolts...

how about "smartening up" the entire group instead...including the dolts....? there are plenty of ways to do so....and there are many forms of oversight....

Profiling certainly is the answer in Israel.....I'd feel safer flying El Al than any American airline today...

Behavioral profiling. Look the person in the eyes when you ask questions.

And do we "question" every passenger?

Sorry..I dont see the big deal....it is quick and easy to walk through the machines...if you dont want an image of your junk seen by someone who sees thousands of them a day, then dont fly.

When is enough enough? It's an interesting and incredibly important question. What other kinds of public humiliations are you willing to take in the name of security? I seriously doubt the TSA is done. I'm sure they have more plans.

Your position is the standard one of "dumbing down" the entire group because of a few dolts...

how about "smartening up" the entire group instead...including the dolts....? there are plenty of ways to do so....and there are many forms of oversight....

With all of the "educating" out there, people still respond to the spam and have their identities stolen.

I again ask....why cant it be "if you dont like it, dont fly"?

Hey, I dont like my doctor sticking hius finger up my butt....but my choice is not catching a medical condition early enough......so I opt for the finger....

I dont like having an officer stop me to see if I am driving drunk, but the oiption is my life being in danger if those that ARE drunk are not deterred by the chance of getting caught.

I do not mind sacrificing.

Behavioral profiling. Look the person in the eyes when you ask questions.

And do we "question" every passenger?

Sorry..I dont see the big deal....it is quick and easy to walk through the machines...if you dont want an image of your junk seen by someone who sees thousands of them a day, then dont fly.

How would you like to be arbitrarily pulled off the street to have your junk inspected....?

That is where we are headed.....this airline shit is merely the start....

New Topics

Forum List

Back