Ron Paul to retire from congress.

you mean, "mr. i believe in term limits.... for other people" is finally gving up his seat?

More lies from the left. Ron Paul would have abides by his own rules. However, left wing moonbats think that he was going to create special rules for himself.

Look, two idiots quoting each other. Can either of you show me the law that has term limits on congressmen?

Hey let me guess, you're both green freaks that think pollution is bad yet you drive that car, use energy and plastics to post bullshit on the internet and I'm willing to bet I could find a healthy 100+ other areas of your life you don't live up to your own standards.

Look, two idiots quoting each other. Can either of you show me the law that has term limits on congressmen?

Are you some sort of inbred or something? I can't show it to you because it never got traction. I don't think Paul even sponsored a bill, but just showed support for term limits when he was on Meet the Press.

Hey let me guess, you're both green freaks that think pollution is bad yet you drive that car, use energy and plastics to post bullshit on the internet and I'm willing to bet I could find a healthy 100+ other areas of your life you don't live up to your own standards.

I am not a green freak. However, I believe that we will be facing an energy crisis soon. However, fucking idiots like you think that oil is in abundance as gas climbs to $3.50/gallon.

Get off of your sister and educate yourself, your dumbass inbred.

Are you some sort of inbred or something? I can't show it to you because it never got traction. I don't think Paul even sponsored a bill, but just showed support for term limits when he was on Meet the Press.

I am not a green freak. However, I believe that we will be facing an energy crisis soon. However, fucking idiots like you think that oil is in abundance as gas climbs to $3.50/gallon.

Edit: I misread your post from before, my bad.

Last edited:
And of course Ron Paul is a hypocrite.

This is getting old, just admit you support Gary because he stands no chance and by calling him the "smart guy" of the bunch you have done as I proved, you attacked everyone else including Ron Paul because that was your entire goal in the first place... 90% of what you want would be abolished if Gary had his way... "He's sooOOo dreamy!" Or wait, you both agree high fives are cool!

Wrong yet again, but least you're being consistent. You should probably go back and read my post. Unless you think Ron Paul is a social conservative.

Sweet another Trolling hack on the boards that puts words in anyone’s mouth they don’t agree with so they can knock em down, I was owned by YOUR own opinions of who I MIGHT be... Great job!

Also good job on not showing any term limits that Ron Paul needed to abide by, you didn’t make a total ass of yourself or anything!.

I am not trolling. I am educating you.

Where did I say Paul that sponsored a bill for term limits? Hint, I didn't. However, I claimed that he showed support for such a measure on the Meet the Press.

It looks like you are putting words in my mouth, then you turn around and throw a hissy fit and claim that I put words in your mouth.

You are one of the biggest idiots and liars I have ever met.

And of course Ron Paul is a hypocrite.

This is getting old, just admit you support Gary because he stands no chance and by calling him the "smart guy" of the bunch you have done as I proved, you attacked everyone else including Ron Paul because that was your entire goal in the first place... 90% of what you want would be abolished if Gary had his way... "He's sooOOo dreamy!" Or wait, you both agree high fives are cool!

Wrong yet again, but least you're being consistent. You should probably go back and read my post. Unless you think Ron Paul is a social conservative.

Last couple min of that video they asked who would you have in your admin and without hesitation, as I expect being he literally parroted almost every stance Ron Paul has Gary says "Ron Paul..."

I don't view him as a thread, I just think you're full of shit as you use Gary as a way to attack the Republicans including Ron Paul.

You might as well vote early for Obama because I know you hated Bush style policies so much that you can't help voting for expanded versions of them.

Sweet another Trolling hack on the boards that puts words in anyone’s mouth they don’t agree with so they can knock em down, I was owned by YOUR own opinions of who I MIGHT be... Great job!

Also good job on not showing any term limits that Ron Paul needed to abide by, you didn’t make a total ass of yourself or anything!.

I am not trolling. I am educating you.

Where did I say Paul that sponsored a bill for term limits? Hint, I didn't. However, I claimed that he showed support for such a measure on the Meet the Press.

It looks like you are putting words in my mouth, then you turn around and throw a hissy fit and claim that I put words in your mouth.

You are one of the biggest idiots and liars I have ever met.

Sorry I got what I read from you before all mixed up, I would agree I sounded insane. I thought you agreed with Jill, my bad.

Last couple min of that video they asked who would you have in your admin and without hesitation, as I expect being he literally parroted almost every stance Ron Paul has Gary says "Ron Paul..."

I don't view him as a thread, I just think you're full of shit as you use Gary as a way to attack the Republicans including Ron Paul.

You might as well vote early for Obama because I know you hated Bush style policies so much that you can't help voting for expanded versions of them.

Except I never attacked Ron Paul once in this thread. That's all on you. You consider someone saying that there is a better candidate than Ron Paul running on the GOP ticket an "attack" on Paul I suppose. :eusa_eh:

Except I never attacked Ron Paul once in this thread. That's all on you. You consider someone saying that there is a better candidate than Ron Paul running on the GOP ticket an "attack" on Paul I suppose. :eusa_eh:

“The difference is that Gary Johnson as far as I can see isn't a hypocrite by invoking the powers of the Federal Government when it suits him”

So why is Ron Paul a hypocrite?

“The difference is that Gary Johnson as far as I can see isn't a hypocrite by invoking the powers of the Federal Government when it suits him”

You clearly can't read.

The difference is that Gary Johnson as far as I can see isn't a hypocrite by invoking the powers of the Federal Government when it suits him like some of the Social Conservatives running.

No wonder you're making the posts you are. I would too if I only read half the sentences.

You clearly can't read.

The difference is that Gary Johnson as far as I can see isn't a hypocrite by invoking the powers of the Federal Government when it suits him like some of the Social Conservatives running.

No wonder you're making the posts you are. I would too if I only read half the sentences.

Ahh so you're not including RP in as a Social conservative... You have to understand I don't know where you place RP...

Ahh so you're not including RP in as a Social conservative... You have to understand I don't know where you place RP...

If I wasn't going to include Johnson as a Social Conservative, wouldn't make any sense to include Paul as one.

I think he is using the Palin plan.

Make a job out of running for president.

Book sales and speaking engaugements provide big bucks and you never have to work again.

The man is 75! He was a highly successfuly DOCTOR. He already has 6 best selling books! He already has a career. I disagree with him, but I think he is sincere in his beliefs!

Forum List

Back