Ron Paul To Obama & Romney: "Jerusalem Is The Capital Of Israel"...

You obviously don't understand that Jerusalem is not Washington.
How could I not understand Jerusalem is not Washington? They aren't even on the same continent. But since Israel is just a vasalage slave state of the US, i see what you're saying. I guess they have to be in order to not get wiped off the map by their neighbors.

Discussion over.
The discussion never began. It was you saying the same thing over and over again, trying to make sure that the main point is lost because you want to play "chase the tail". Spoken like a true authoritarian too. Neocons, you gotta love the log in their eye.

Can you articulate why Jerusalem is not Washington, other than their geographic locations? If so maybe we can get somewhere.

We don't need to get anywhere. Washington is an international hub of embassies from all over the world. While Jerusalem is in the West Bank and technically does not even belong to Israel, even though they would like to claim it. Is that enough for you?

Not that this has anything to do with the original point other than you trying to make a point that is not valid about Israel dictating our foreign policy. Which, in many ways, they already are doing..

Translation: Rabbi's right but I can't admit it.

Re-read the thread, i know you think not respecting Israel's sovereignty is good for both the U.S. and Israel, but us conservatives don't.

But hey if you want to claim victory, by all means grab a sheet of paper from your printer, tear it up, and throw the confetti in the air. Don't let me stop you!

How is tearing up about 40 years of US foreign policy respecting Israel's sovereignty? Do you think israel needs to respect US sovereignty?

Yes, so if they tried to dictate which city would be our nation's capitol, we should laugh at them.

Translation: Rabbi's right but I can't admit it.

Re-read the thread, i know you think not respecting Israel's sovereignty is good for both the U.S. and Israel, but us conservatives don't.

But hey if you want to claim victory, by all means grab a sheet of paper from your printer, tear it up, and throw the confetti in the air. Don't let me stop you!

How is tearing up about 40 years of US foreign policy respecting Israel's sovereignty? Do you think israel needs to respect US sovereignty?

Did Israel put their embassy in Chicago and claim that is the new US capitol?

You aren't making a point here. You're not even making sense.

So we can just remove the embassy from tel aviv altogether. that sounds like an even better plan than moving it. Lets do that, cut off all their aid and military help. Problem solved.

Obviously a choice the US can make if it wants to. Something tells me that is not going to happen anytime soon however.

Ron Paul is kissing up to the Zionist entities that control this country. He is a sell-out.

Zionist entities control this country? And they are reading your thoughts right now, I'd tighten the tinfoil. Quick, there's a Jew looking through your window right now...

Is that how we work it too? Do other nations drop their embassy wherever they want? Or do they put it in our nation's capitol?
It's as if the US gets to dictate to everyone else what it will do and how it will tell others to act.

You understand Jerusalem is not Washington DC, right?

You understand that we do not rule the world right?

But surely you think we rule the U.S. and can say where our embassy goes, right?

How could I not understand Jerusalem is not Washington? They aren't even on the same continent. But since Israel is just a vasalage slave state of the US, i see what you're saying. I guess they have to be in order to not get wiped off the map by their neighbors.

The discussion never began. It was you saying the same thing over and over again, trying to make sure that the main point is lost because you want to play "chase the tail". Spoken like a true authoritarian too. Neocons, you gotta love the log in their eye.

Can you articulate why Jerusalem is not Washington, other than their geographic locations? If so maybe we can get somewhere.

We don't need to get anywhere. Washington is an international hub of embassies from all over the world. While Jerusalem is in the West Bank and technically does not even belong to Israel, even though they would like to claim it. Is that enough for you?

Not that this has anything to do with the original point other than you trying to make a point that is not valid about Israel dictating our foreign policy. Which, in many ways, they already are doing..

OK, now we're getting somewhere.
Yes, Jerusalem is not recognized internationally as Israel's capital because of the disputed nature of the place.
So moving the embassy would be a tacit acknowledgement that we are throwing in with Israel's view of this.
Are you OK with the U.S. getting involved in this particular dispute by favoring one party over the other, or do you think we ought to keep out of entirely?

Did Israel put their embassy in Chicago and claim that is the new US capitol?

You aren't making a point here. You're not even making sense.

Darn and here I thought you understood the difference between Washington and Jerusalem. I guess not.
How many countries or entities claim Chicago or DC as their capitol?

Yes, Jerusalem is not recognized internationally as Israel's capital because of the disputed nature of the place.
So moving the embassy would be a tacit acknowledgement that we are throwing in with Israel's view of this.
Are you OK with the U.S. getting involved in this particular dispute by favoring one party over the other, or do you think we ought to keep out of entirely?

We already have taken sides with Israel. The fight is between Israel adn the Palestinians. We should stay out of it and let them fight it out and the winner can lay claim to Jerusalem. Maybe we should give Texas back too. :badgrin:

Ron Paul is kissing up to the Zionist entities that control this country. He is a sell-out.

Zionist entities control this country? And they are reading your thoughts right now, I'd tighten the tinfoil. Quick, there's a Jew looking through your window right now...

Sure. Just ask Ron Paul supporters.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoK6pJleFQk]Will The Zionist Jews Let Ron Paul Win the 2012 Election? NOT! - YouTube[/ame]

How many countries or entities claim Chicago or DC as their capitol?

Does it matter? Both their city governments are controlled by Jews taking orders directly from Jerusalem. They cleverly hide amongst the people selling hot dogs and Washington Monument souvenirs. At least that's the way they look to us. But the people who run our governments know who they are. They know exactly who they are and don't want to end up dead. Or worse, they don't want to end up Jewish. On the other hand, since Jerusalem is controlling our governments, maybe we should put our embassies there...

Sure. Just ask Ron Paul supporters

So you're thinking Ron Paul supporters are actually Jews? That's a scary thought...

We already have taken sides with Israel. The fight is between Israel adn the Palestinians. We should stay out of it and let them fight it out and the winner can lay claim to Jerusalem. Maybe we should give Texas back too. :badgrin:

So how is it staying out of the fight by acquiescing to Israel's position to the displeasure of the Palestinians and Arabs, and a repudiation of 40 years of US policy?

Sure. Just ask Ron Paul supporters.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoK6pJleFQk]Will The Zionist Jews Let Ron Paul Win the 2012 Election? NOT! - YouTube[/ame]

Now it all makes sense, you're anti Ron Paul and anti his supporters because of what one fundamentalist says in a youtube video.

That actually makes more sense than any other reasoning you've tried to drum up. Although my personal favorite for your reason to hate Ron Paul is still that he can't force your republicans to vote for his spending cuts.

So how is it staying out of the fight by acquiescing to Israel's position to the displeasure of the Palestinians and Arabs, and a repudiation of 40 years of US policy?

Because if we put the embassy to the Jewish government in Jerusalem, we are going where the Jewish government is. There is no statement in that, we are putting the embassy to the Jewish government where the Jews government told us to go. Which is where they are. Think about it.

However, if we put the embassy in Tel Aviv, then we are making a statement against the Jewish government that we don't recognize where they say their capital is. Frankly if another country wants to put their embassy in Chicago when our government is based in DC, that's OK with me because it actually hurts them. Think about it. Not too hard, you start seeing Jewish conspiracies. That is actually why no one has put an embassy in Chicago, the Jews didn't tell them to. I hate to tell you, but the Jews control all the governments...

If Israel is stupid enough to piss everyone off by moving their capitol to Jerusalem then they should be allowed to. Just like we should be allowed to let them suffer the consequences. We have no dog in this fight. They are all adults they can work it out one way or another. If we weren't backing Israel up then maybe they wouldn't be so willing to start shit. They are like the little brother that is all mouth until it comes time to pay the piper.

It isn't our fight and it's a lousy bit of a lousy foreign policy. Let them all fight it out amongst themselves and the "winner" can take Jerusalem. So in the last 40 years, how well has this piece of foreign policy worked? Is it ever going to bring peace to the arab adn jewish communities? The answer is no. One way or the other, eventually the situation has to come to a head. Would you let two of your children fightover a corner of the sand box for fourty years, even if your attempts to sit them down, carve sections out of the box, etc...never seemed to work? I wouldn't. I'd let them duke it the fuck out until someone walked away with the sandbox and the discussion is over.

Ron Paul is right. Acknowledge what they want if they are our ally, or pull the embassy out completely, along with the aid and let them have at it. I'm tired of hearing about this childish sandbox skirmish.

Forum List

Back