Ron Paul: "They're Terrorists Because We're Occupiers".

A study of so called terrorism found that it had more to do with occupation than religion.

A study of so called terrorism found that it had more to do with occupation than religion.

Yeah. Because if you check the box marked "terrorist" under "occupation" then you are probably a terrorist. But I haven't seen any religion box marked "terrorist."

"So-called" terrorism?

Is that what it's called when "so-called" terrorists blow themselves up in crowded markets?

Is that what it's called when "so-called" terrorists hijack pasenger aircraft and crash them into skyscrapers?

"So-called" terrorists. :cuckoo:

Unbelievable.

"So-called" terrorism?

Is that what it's called when "so-called" terrorists blow themselves up in crowded markets?

Is that what it's called when "so-called" terrorists hijack pasenger aircraft and crash them into skyscrapers?

Unbelievable.

"Terrorist" is a BS political term used to slime your political opponents and others you don't like.

"So-called" terrorism?

Unbelievable.

I think these are not so-called idiots.

No, it has to do with mass murderers who try to kill as many civilians as possible to spread terror.

"So-called" terrorism?

Unbelievable.

"Terrorist" is a BS political term used to slime your political opponents and others you don't like.

No "terrorist" is an actual word denoting those who seek to employ terror and violence directed usually against civilians to compel a government to do something (or refrain from doing something) out of fear that the "terror" will otherwise continue.

If you care about actual meanings, that's fairly close.

Your effort to label it a "bs" political term is the actual BS here.

What the fuck do YOU call the Islamocamelfuckers who hijacked passenger jets on 9/11/2001 and crasdhed them into the Twin Towers, the Pentagon and the ground?

Don't tell me. Let me guess: "patriots." :cuckoo:

"So-called" terrorism?

Unbelievable.

No "terrorist" is an actual word denoting those who seek to employ terror and violence directed usually against civilians to compel a government to do something (or refrain from doing something) out of fear that the "terror" will otherwise continue.

If you care about actual meanings, that's fairly close.

Your effort to label it a "bs" political term is the actual BS here.

What the fuck do YOU call the Islamocamelfuckers who hijacked passenger jets on 9/11/2001 and crasdhed them into the Twin Towers, the Pentagon and the ground?

Don't tell me. Let me guess: "patriots." :cuckoo:

Sure there is terrorism but when the term is thrown around like candy at a blossom time parade against political foes it loses its real meaning.

By this definition, which is a fair one, the US bombings of Dresden, Hiroshima, and Nagasaki, as well as Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos, among others, is explicitly and clearly terrorism. Terrorism on a far grander scale than anything any country or group in the Middle East have perpetrated.

I don't mind the use of the word, it has a real meaning and certainly the hijackers were terrorists. It's the highly selective and arbitrary use of the word, applied only when convenient and solely to describe one's enemies, that is rampantly disingenuous and problematic enough to nearly render the word moot in common usage.

Actions that employ or seek to employ terror and violence directed usually against civilians to compel a government to do something (or refrain from doing something) out of fear that the terror and violence will continue is indeed terrorism, consistently, and regardless of who it is performing the actions. If we can all be intellectually honest enough to recognize that and use it accordingly, I don't think anyone will bicker about word choice. But so long as "terrorist" only means Middle Eastern Muslim without a uniform, it doesn't really mean anything.

Last edited:
"I don't mind the use of the word, it has a real meaning and certainly the hijackers were terrorists. It's the highly selective and arbitrary use of the word, applied only when convenient and solely to describe one's enemies, that is rampantly disingenuous and problematic enough to nearly render the word moot in common usage."

Thank you.

Anyone who challenges the political approach adopted by the GOP is a TERRORIST. Just ask brilliant Repubs like Sara "It's God's plan" Palin, Johnny "collaborator" McCain, G Bush, Junior, "crazy" Ron Reagan, etc. etc.

Anyone who challenges the political approach adopted by the GOP is a TERRORIST. Just ask brilliant Repubs like Sara "It's God's plan" Palin, Johnny "collaborator" McCain, G Bush, Junior, "crazy" Ron Reagan, etc. etc.

Why don't we ask "Loose Sphincter Yukon, Butt Boy of Yasser Arafat" ?

Arafat was a great man. He fought for and believed in the cause all of his life. Do not belittle him for he was GREATNESS personified.

Arafat was a great man. He fought for and believed in the cause all of his life. Do not belittle him for he was GREATNESS personified.

If you are speaking about his performance in bed then I will have to aknowledge your superior first hand information on the topic.
If you are speaking politically then I'd suggest an appointment with a psychiatrist.

Why should anyone, especially Wall Street, profit from killing thousands of innocent children?

"The greatest purveyor of violence on this planet..." hasn't changedin the last 40 years.

Neither have the elite (mostly white, Christian, American) families that get rich from the killing without risking their children's lives.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
BRAVO GeorgePhilip. BRAVO ! You have defined American values brilliantly. BRAVO !!!!!!!!!!

:cuckoo:

Rabbi:

Democrats take your taxes to say "Fuck You."

Republicans demand you donate even more to Wall Street for the same privledge.

The Pentagon uses both parties to enrich defense contractor shareholders.

And Republicans and Democrats provide political cover for the war crimes/stock frauds in exchange for campaign donations.

That can begin to change next November 2.

FLUSH the DC TOILET in 2010.

Purge as many Donkeys and Elephants from the US Congress as possible and select replacements from among candidates who are neither Republican nor Democrat.

Forum List

Back