Ron Paul the Uncorruptible

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN9Fgsai6lQ]Ron Paul: Appeal to Nevada - YouTube[/ame]

Why he is not supported more just shows the profound stupidity of most Americans...educating sheep is hard to do.

Commentator to Ron Paul (regarding Romney's financial records): Will you release your financial records?

Ron Paul: No, I don't see why. I don't even talk to lobbyists. I will if I it comes to that point, but I don't see why I have to.

Commentator to Ron Paul (regarding Romney's financial records): Will you release your financial records?

Ron Paul: No, I don't see why. I don't even talk to lobbyists. I will if I it comes to that point, but I don't see why I have to.

I saw that debate, everyone laughed..clearly not one person thought Ron Paul had any complicated finances,had anything to hide or was very wealthy relative to the rest

I saw that debate, everyone laughed..clearly not one person thought Ron Paul had any complicated finances,had anything to hide or was very wealthy relative to the rest

We are arguing rhetoric here, but they didn't "laugh". If they did laugh, they laughed at the nonsensical question since you cannot buy out Ron Paul and that is what I love about him: he is not a politician for sale, but a true Representative of the People.

If the people don't like him, then so be it, but he stands his ground with utmost principle and integrity and that wins my support. I wish more politicians had his backbone.

Grow the Party, vote Paul.

Shrink the party, vote Mitt, Santorum ........................................................... ........... ............. Newt.

In that order.

We are arguing rhetoric here, but they didn't "laugh". If they did laugh, they laughed at the nonsensical question since you cannot buy out Ron Paul and that is what I love about him: he is not a politician for sale, but a true Representative of the People.

If the people don't like him, then so be it, but he stands his ground with utmost principle and integrity and that wins my support. I wish more politicians had his backbone.

Yes they all laughed and the reason the laughed was exactly because it was a nonsensical question and everyone knew it

My goodness. The bitterness here.

I like listening to Ron Paul. He is refreshing. He has an opinion that seems thought out not sold out even when I disagree with him. The other two, ug.

Sure disagree with Paul's policies and you're stupid.

And you wonder why you aren't persuading people to support him? Come on. Be freaking mature.

And Ron Paul is hardly uncorruptable. In fact, i consider pretending to oppose earmarks by sliding them in bills you know are going to pass and voting against them just so you can decieve people as pretty damn corrupt. As is arguing for limited government while growing it.

Are the girls at the Bunny Ranch going to caucus for Ron Paul?

Legalize drugs and prostitution!

Sure disagree with Paul's policies and you're stupid.

And you wonder why you aren't persuading people to support him? Come on. Be freaking mature.

And Ron Paul is hardly uncorruptable. In fact, i consider pretending to oppose earmarks by sliding them in bills you know are going to pass and voting against them just so you can decieve people as pretty damn corrupt. As is arguing for limited government while growing it.

No one called you stupid for disagreeing. Heck, you didn't even disagree with him.

Calling pork barrel spending on his constituents as a measure of corruptibility is fucking absurd.

Please tell me you are not serious.

The War on Drugs is America's biggest civil liberty problem, yet liberals like you minimize it.

You do realize that the War on Drugs is a failure and overwhelmingly targets minorities? Yet, you mock this fact?

Go fuck yourself.

The War on Drugs is America's biggest civil liberty problem, yet liberals like you minimize it.

You do realize that the War on Drugs is a failure and overwhelmingly targets minorities? Yet, you mock this fact?

Go fuck yourself.

Who's mocking it?

I totally agree with Ron Paul.

Legalize drugs and prostitution.

so you support the criminalization of drugs and sex ?

Of course he does. He is a hypocritical liberal who screams racism, but endorse America's most racist institution: The War on Drugs, all while calling Ron Paul a racist.

caveat: I am putting word's into Chris's mouth, but I have seen this behavior numerous times from so-called liberals.

Go fuck yourself.

Who's mocking it?

Then I apologize. I thought you were being condescending idiot.

so you support the criminalization of drugs and sex ?

Of course he does. He is a hypocritical liberal who screams racism, but endorse America's most racist institution: The War on Drugs, all while calling Ron Paul a racist.

caveat: I am putting word's into Chris's mouth, but I have seen this behavior numerous times from so-called liberals.

I totally support legalizing drugs and prostitution.

Why would you presume to know what I support?

Go fuck yourself.

Who's mocking it?

Then I apologize. I thought you were being condescending idiot.

Thanks.

The Swiss have legalized drugs and they don't spend $40,000 a year housing drug prisoners.

We could learn a lot from the europeans.

Forum List

Back