Ron Paul: The Revolution Is Inevitable...

Ron Paul wants us to be Afghanistan.

He believes in "magical creation". That proves him a "major thinker".

Let's all go back to plows and candles. Gravel roads.

Forget education. Technology. Growth in our economy.

He says, "Bring the jobs back". Back from where? China? Where Republicans moved them?

We need more like him. Simple people who want us to go back to a "simple" time. Campfires. Kum bu ya.

He says, "Bring the jobs back". Back from where? China? Where Republicans moved them?

We need more like him. Simple people who want us to go back to a "simple" time. Campfires. Kum bu ya.

Do you even know who Ron Paul is???? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Do you even know who Ron Paul is???? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I think rdean has lost track of who rdean is. Probably the weed....

What?

Obama's a Christian as well, bud.

That's a Keynesian idea, not an Austrian idea.

What?

You mean where both Democratic and Republican governments forced them to move.

We do need more people like him that will debate an issue and give real answers rather than make up nonsense about a person because they're not in the party we support.

Definately would have my vote. Unfortunately I'm too much of realist. Don't get me wrong, I think he would do all the right things to get the economy going again and make it that much stronger. I just don't think he's electable. He just has a little bit too much of that old curmudgeon thing about him.

We do need more people like him that will debate an issue and give real answers rather than make up nonsense about a person because they're not in the party we support.

Problem with Ron is, he leans with the current congressional weakness's, and anything he does won't affect change.

Ron Paul is right. When there is a much bigger economic collapse and dollar collapse then we're going to be forced to change our ways.

People need to wake up and see what's going on here. We're on a crash course that will go down as the biggest collapse in history. It's all due to the idea that we need to police the world and that we can spend money we don't have with no consequences. All the government is doing now is delaying the inevitable and all it's going to do is make the fall the much harder.

Ron Paul is right. When there is a much bigger economic collapse and dollar collapse then we're going to be forced to change our ways.

People need to wake up and see what's going on here. We're on a crash course that will go down as the biggest collapse in history. It's all due to the idea that we need to police the world and that we can spend money we don't have with no consequences. All the government is doing now is delaying the inevitable and all it's going to do is make the fall the much harder.

It's human nature. Most people are not proactive. They wait until the shit hits the fan then they react to it. That's exactly what the American people and the Congress will do as well.

It's human nature. Most people are not proactive. They wait until the shit hits the fan then they react to it. That's exactly what the American people and the Congress will do as well.

Yep, people don't even want to talk about the possibility and I don't either but it's happening. The writing is on the wall, we're going to have some kind of collapse and it's going to be huge.

Just listen to what the Chinese Premier said last year:

"We have lent a huge amount of money to the U.S. Of course we are concerned about the safety of our assets," Wen said. "To be honest, I am definitely a little worried."

That's the first step and once they lose total confidence in us to give them their money back then interest rates are going to skyrocket. We don't have any money to pay them back with so the only solution is for the Fed to print lots of money to pay off the debt and that's the final straw. Once that happens then the dollar will collapse and we'll be in total chaos. It's actually a very basic concept.

If the government stopped the out of control spending then the fall wouldn't be so huge but the government is spending more money which will only make things worse.

Last edited:

Ron Paul wants us to be in Afghanistan? That's a pretty darn big policy change!

You really need to stop with this fallacy that if the Federal government doesn't do things, that it won't get done.

Ron Paul wants us to be in Afghanistan? That's a pretty darn big policy change!

You really need to stop with this fallacy that if the Federal government doesn't do things, that it won't get done.

What would you expect to happen if you do away with the IRS? Who is going to do it?

Who is going to stop terrorist attacks?
Who is going to repair the infrastructure?
Who is going to save the people in the next disaster?
Who is going to prevent women & children from starving in the streets?
Who is going to stop the massive onslaught of crime and chaos that will grip America?

And you are of the opinion that good and progress can not be accomplished without the governments gun pointed at people forcing them to be good. :cuckoo:

What would you expect to happen if you do away with the IRS? Who is going to do it?

Who is going to stop terrorist attacks?
Who is going to repair the infrastructure?
Who is going to save the people in the next disaster?
Who is going to prevent women & children from starving in the streets?
Who is going to stop the massive onslaught of crime and chaos that will grip America?

Get rid of the income tax. That's how you would do it.

From Ron Paul:

“I want to abolish the income tax, but I don’t want to replace it with anything. About 45 percent of all federal revenue comes from the personal income tax. That means that about 55 percent — over half of all revenue — comes from other sources, like excise taxes, fees, and corporate taxes.

We could eliminate the income tax, replace it with nothing, and still fund the same level of big government we had in the late 1990s. We don’t need to “replace” the income tax at all. I see a consumption tax as being a little better than the personal income tax, and I would vote for the Fair-Tax if it came up in the House of Representatives, but it is not my goal. We can do better.”

Also, no one is saying to do away with every government program. Only that the government spend money based on a budget. Something that hasn't been done in over 30 years.

And you are of the opinion that good and progress can not be accomplished without the governments gun pointed at people forcing them to be good. :cuckoo:

Yea, those damn government guns. Forcing people to be good. We call them laws. And what do we call people who don't obey those laws? We call those people "inmates".

Yea, those damn government guns. Forcing people to be good. We call them laws. And what do we call people who don't obey those laws? We call those people "inmates".

Criminals covers those who have not yet become inmates :)

Forum List

Back