Ron Paul the racist

I'm guessing you posted that site without bothering to read through the whole thing. If you had you would have come to the same conclusion I posted several pages ago. The 'racist shit' that's already out there is the only racist shit there is, unless you consider speaking uncomfortable truths as 'racist'. Is it your contention that any time a white person criticizes the black community it is racism? If so, tough shit, it ain't!

Once again, Guy cannot logically and factually disprove or refute the information in my link, so instead he bluffs and blusters, trying to pass off his opinions, supposition and conjecture as fact. I sincerely doubt that Guy even read the information through, because it DOCUMENTS the many newsletter articles (that carried Ron Paul's name and made money for his political organization) that contain racist/bigoted rants. In short folks, Guy is just another willfully ignorant libertarian flunky.

The chronology of the post clearly shows my countering Guy on several key points, and how Guy just either ignores what he doesn't like or lies about what has transpired. I defy Guy to logically and factually disprove the information provided in the above link.....if not he can go blow smoke up some other Libertarian's ass.

Oh, and by the by, when is Guy going to man-up and give an honest response to this

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4880227-post106.html

I'll wait.
I have logically and factually refuted every tired argument you've tried to make. Your newsletter problem is mostly in your own mind. Half the stuff you claim is 'racist' ISN'T.

Your Social Security problem is that the 'lock box' is full of IOU's, and the payments going out are coming from the payments going in.

I don't know what big bombshell YOU THINK is at the end of your link, but I don't see it. I've read every one of those newsletters, and the 'interpretive comments' by the blogger, and if that's all you got you got NOTHIN'!

Now come on with some more of your garbage, you mindless fuck, I'm more than happy to school someone in such obvious need of it.

And since you've accused me of lying, please quote it here or shut your fucking mouth, BITCH!

Last edited:
Regardless of whatever "facts" one accepts, unless some otherwordly event comes to pass, Ron Paul will never be President.

You can take that to the bank.

But. . .who the fuck am I?

:eusa_eh:

Only white liberals call paul racist

That's silly. If you listen to hannity and his crew of white ignorant neocon followers, you will see they yelled with glee when those Newsletters came out. All they did was call him a racist. I personally know more white and black liberals who actually like Ron Paul and would vote for him over the rest of those neocon and social conservative pigs running for the republican nomination.

Do you get something out of being such a hyper-partisan, block-headed cartoon character?

I'm guessing you posted that site without bothering to read through the whole thing. If you had you would have come to the same conclusion I posted several pages ago. The 'racist shit' that's already out there is the only racist shit there is, unless you consider speaking uncomfortable truths as 'racist'. Is it your contention that any time a white person criticizes the black community it is racism? If so, tough shit, it ain't!

Once again, Guy cannot logically and factually disprove or refute the information in my link, so instead he bluffs and blusters, trying to pass off his opinions, supposition and conjecture as fact. I sincerely doubt that Guy even read the information through, because it DOCUMENTS the many newsletter articles (that carried Ron Paul's name and made money for his political organization) that contain racist/bigoted rants. In short folks, Guy is just another willfully ignorant libertarian flunky.

The chronology of the post clearly shows my countering Guy on several key points, and how Guy just either ignores what he doesn't like or lies about what has transpired. I defy Guy to logically and factually disprove the information provided in the above link.....if not he can go blow smoke up some other Libertarian's ass.

Oh, and by the by, when is Guy going to man-up and give an honest response to this

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4880227-post106.html

I'll wait.
I have logically and factually refuted every tired argument you've tried to make. Your newsletter problem is mostly in your own mind. Half the stuff you claim is 'racist' ISN'T.

The chronology of the posts makes you out to be twice the liar, Guy....you didn't/couldn't respond to several points in the last referenced post. And NOW you claim that "HALF" of the information in my link wasn't racist. Well genius, that would mean that the other half are indeed racist and bigoted. I never said all the information was racist in nature, genius....but it's nice to know that you've finally got your head out of Paul's ass and acknowledged such.

Your Social Security problem is that the 'lock box' is full of IOU's, and the payments going out are coming from the payments going in.

WTF is the matter with you Guy? Despite concrete evidence to the contrary by valid sources, you stubbornly hold onto a mantra that only willfully ignorant dupes who worship at the altar of Hannity and Limbaugh would buy into. Grow up and deal, you parrot.

I don't know what big bombshell YOU THINK is at the end of your link, but I don't see it. I've read every one of those newsletters, and the 'interpretive comments' by the blogger, and if that's all you got you got NOTHIN'!

The link shows COPIES of the newsletters along with excerpts from the articles AND commentary by the author of the site....only a true POS would try to deny the racist and bigoted statements held within. Here's just an example: "Boy, it sure burns me to have a national holiday for that pro-communist philanderer, Martin Luther King. I voted against this outrage time and time again as a Congressman. What an infamy that Ronald Reagan approved it! We can thank him for our annual Hate Whitey Day. Listen to a black radio talk show in any major city. The racial hatred makes a KKK rally look tame." http://www.mrdestructo.com/2011/12/game-over-scans-of-over-50-ron-paul.html And since one can click onto the icons to read them, you're shown once again to be a liar, Guy.

Now come on with some more of your garbage, you mindless fuck, I'm more than happy to school someone in such obvious need of it.

Oh put your dress down, Guy....you're not impressing anyone with this wolf wind. The chronology of the post already shows what an intellectually dishonest person you are, as you ignore and deny information that proves you wrong. Paul's duplicitous BS becomes more apparent everytime he takes the national stage, as he does not bare up under close scrutiny....your insipid stubborness non-withstanding.

And since you've accused me of lying, please quote it here or shut your fucking mouth, BITCH!

See above response. :razz:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back