Ron Paul the racist

Didn't watch your clip, but yes, all evidence points that way.

The Republican nomination process is like watching a really, really bad reality tv show.

I didn't watch it either. The FACT that Paul is racist (as is that whiny kid of his) is old news. We go through this every time he plays this game of "running for prez". He's not really running for office but it always goes the same way - he lies and gets caught and we all move on.

Ron Paul the racist liar. Big deal.

I didn't watch it either. The FACT that Paul is racist (as is that whiny kid of his) is old news. We go through this every time he plays this game of "running for prez". He's not really running for office but it always goes the same way - he lies and gets caught and we all move on.

Ron Paul the racist liar. Big deal.

There are no facts coming from you.

Didn't watch your clip, but yes, all evidence points that way.

The Republican nomination process is like watching a really, really bad reality tv show.

If you would watch the video you would see he's not calling Ron Paul a racist.

Maybe the highway was bunk, who knows...

There is no question in my mind that we are being pushed towards a unified world government with a single currency. If you doubt it I can provide plenty of research material for you and it isn't from crack pot sites. Here is a quote for you...

"For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it." —David Rockefeller, from his own book, Memoirs.

For the answer, read Paul's own words and his newletter.

For your answer Paul said they weren't his words but a Ghost writer . But you never seem to be bothered when shit like this happens with obama.
Is Ron Paul a racist? Hell no because libertarians are not racist it would go against their belief of protecting individual rights and liberty's.

Last edited:
Seriously, what did he say that was untrue? Crime stats support the case that blacks are far more likely to murder, rape and to commit a crime. We must be open about this and need to expect the black community to improve or nothing will change. Tell me if you will be walking down that ghetto at 2am or moving your family into that black hood before you attack Paul. Seriously.

Forum List

Back