Ron Paul: The Film...

Why have so many Americans been so willing to allow our Nation to become a Police/Prison State? It's so sad & perplexing.

yeah you aint kidding.if out forefathers could get into a time machine and go into the future and see how the sheople have let our country become a facist dictatership,they would be digusted and appalled with us.sure makes me ashamed to be an american how we have just sat on our asses and done nothing about it.Im ready to fight for it but I cant do it by myself.thats the problem.

I do have to admit, the NWO Globalists are on a roll. America is the last battlefield for them. Many Americans still believe in our Country and its Constitution. They won't go quietly. They will fight back. But for now, it is a NWO Globalist World. And Ron Paul being gone, is a big blow to the cause of Freedom & Liberty.

Actually, I think it is all you have, fella.

Yes getting promotions at work is what I have....Feeding my family is what I have.....Doing honorable work is what I have....All you have is worshiping a old racist who sold you out decades ago.

Watch the video. Give it a shot. I think you'll change your mind about the man. Check it out, when you have time.

Forum List

Back