Ron Paul talks about Trump pulling out of Iran deal

Paul tells it like it is.a good deal. as you can see from the video,Iran is NOT a threat to the world.How could they possibly be with all those bases around them?:abgg2q.jpg: Isreal is the threat.:rolleyes:

what convinces me Trump did the right thing is it has pissed off all the neocon warmongers.:yes_text12::abgg2q.jpg:

Riiiiight. The people who wanted to keep a lid on Iran making nuclear weapons are the warmongers.
Gosh darn, how do you justify that?

How old are you that you think 10 years and Iran can have nukes is a long time?

Paul tells it like it is.a good deal. as you can see from the video,Iran is NOT a threat to the world.How could they possibly be with all those bases around them?:abgg2q.jpg: Isreal is the threat.:rolleyes:

what convinces me Trump did the right thing is it has pissed off all the neocon warmongers.:yes_text12::abgg2q.jpg:

Riiiiight. The people who wanted to keep a lid on Iran making nuclear weapons are the warmongers.

How old are you that you think 10 years and Iran can have nukes is a long time?

10 years is longer than 0 years. If Trump had kept the deal in place, it would have been another 9 years before they could start developing nukes again.

But, because Trump bowed out, the deal is in question. And, if the deal is nullified, Iran can rebuild their centrifuges and start refining nuclear material TOMORROW if the deal is no longer valid.

Better they do that openly now than perpetuating the lie Obama's deal stopped them

The case against the Iran deal has little to do with the fact that Iran has complied. Trump has never disputed this; nor has there been any independent evidence of Iran failing to comply with its obligations.

No, the argument instead is that the deal isn’t enough to justify relaxing sanctions. Critics point to Iran’s continued testing of ballistic missiles, for example, and note that some of the deal’s terms expire after a decade.

So when President Trump says the Iran deal is a bad deal, he’s not saying it’s not working as intended: Everyone agrees that Iran’s ability to build a nuclear weapon has been limited by the deal, at least for the time being.

Now sanctions will be back on as they have been for decades and centrifuges will start spinning again. Exactly, how is this better?
The Iran deal, explained in 9 graphics

Any American who is genuinely afraid of Iranian nukes is probably a coward and/or a racist xenophobe and/or a military idiot.

1) what weapons other countries develop (assuming you are not at war with them) is NONE of your business. Sure, your military wants to know about them to try and keep pace with the latest weapons of potential adversaries...but that does not make it your business - just your concern.

2) Iran would NEVER, EVER attack America with nukes.
Say Iran launches nukes on America...they will be obliterated within the hour. They know this and even if an Iranian leader goes nuts and orders America nuked - his military people will not and will stop the attack (and immediately arrest and/or kill the crazy leader).
Besides, people for DECADES said over and over that the Soviet leaders were NUTS...that they could launch nukes against America. Some blather about they would rather the world ended rather than seeing communism failing. Well, communist USSR died and low and behold - they did not launch nukes as a last, scorched earth cry of revenge. WELL DUH.

3) How about the even dumber theory people spew forth...that Iran could give nukes to terrorists who would nuke America.
a) if New York is nuked by a terrorist group - obviously, America will then nuke the nuclear-armed country that has the closest ties to that terrorist group. Hezbollah nukes New York? Bye bye Iran - Iran knows this (btw - I do not think of Hezbollah as terrorists. And very few countries think their organization is either).
Hezbollah - Wikipedia
b) terrorists are usually nuts/mentally unstable and INCREDIBLY unpredictable. Why the heck would a country give nukes to a bunch of whacko's? They would have no idea if the whacko's turn around and sell the nukes to people you don't like. Or they could - in their whacko mind - suddenly not like you and use the nuke on you.
This is why countries will NOT give nukes to terrorists...it simply does them no good whatsoever.

4) And save the baloney about Iran using them to 'wipe Israel off of the map'. That quote was taken out of context. It was a quote from a previous individual used in another individual's speech. Yet another example of the MSM getting something wrong for some personal goal. Second, Iran would also not dare attack Israel with nukes as Israel has a fleet of nuclear-tipped IRBM's that could completely wipe Iran off of the map if Iran tried to attack. Iran knows this and so will not do it.
Israel and weapons of mass destruction - Wikipedia

5) But Iran has to worry about Israel attacking them with nukes. And if your 'mortal enemy' had nukes and your country did not - you would want to develop some pretty fast.
The thing is Israel handled it's nuclear program VERY smartly (they did not sign the treaty and refuses to confirm or deny that they have nukes). Whereas Iran signed the treaty.

6) Finally - what Iran and Israel do is NONE OF AMERICA'S BUSINESS. I don;t care if you Trumpbots/neocons think Israel is our 'ally'. Since the end of the Cold War, Israel has done NOTHING for America at all. Plus they indirectly cost American lives, take many billions of US taxpayer dollars every year and get much of the world mega-pissed off at America for supporting Israel and the horrific way it has been treating the Palestinian's.

Once again, any American who is genuinely afraid of Iranian nukes is probably a coward and/or a racist xenophobe and/or a military idiot.

I do NOT want Iran to develop nukes - the less countries that have them, the better. But I do not think Iran's (or North Korea's, for that matter) nuclear program is any of our business. And I totally disagree with sanctions against Iran or NK for this reason. Sanctions almost never achieve political success and they almost always hurt innocent, poor people the most (e.g. Cuban sanctions for decades).

Ta ta.

Last edited:
Ron Paul. pppfffttt :cuckoo::cuckoo:

supporting an asshole president who kisses the ass of the zionists war mongers of Israel?:rolleyes::cuckoo:

at least if Paul was president we would not have still have these evil organizations the CIA,FBI,FED,IRS,ect,ect that RUMP has shown NO INTEREST IN WHATSOEVER in trying to get rid of. I have given trump the benefit of the doubt that last two years that he was different than Bush and Obama but he he is the same,Traiter trump lied about ending the middle east war same as Obama did.

I rarely agree with Ron Paul but he really hit the nail on head. The deal may not be what Republicans wanted but it was a deal that stopped Iran development of nuclear weapons. Yeah, I know the Iranians are really bad guys. They threaten Israel. They are developing more missiles. They side with Russia and say some really bad things about the US. but they did live up to the agreement. Walking out on the deal is like shutting door after the horses are long gone. The hundreds million of dollars of Iranian funds have already been released and we are not getting them back. It took three years to negotiate the agreement. The chief Iranian negotiators were jailed for 12 months for betraying the Iranian people by negotiating an agreement that pleased the US and now the government is in the hands of more hardliners so the chance of getting a better deal is slim to none. The sanctions are more likely to hurt the US than Iran, particular since the other signers of the agreement are still supporting it. It is also unlikely that any sanctions from the UN are forthcoming. It's a really stupid move by Trump in which the US will suffer simple because Trump felt he should honor a campaign promise that made no sense when he made it.

you been listening way too much to what the CIA controlled media here in the states has been telling you bud.:abgg2q.jpg:

Isreal is the threat,THEY are the ones that have the nuclear weapons.:rolleyes:.Iran has none.you obviously did not watch the video or the other one i posted that proves it is IMPOSSIBLE for Iran to be a threat to the wolrd like the CIA media has brainwashed the sheep into thinking.:abgg2q.jpg:

You say most the time you dont agree with ron paul? are you saying that the CIA,FBI,FED AND IRS are not evil organizations that ron paul says we need to get rid of? If so,better stop drinking that koolaide.:rolleyes: warmonger Romney proved how evil he is when he said Paul was nutty for wanting to get rid of them.:mad:

I was proud of paul when he saw he was going to lose the election to Obama and not get the republican nomination and when asked if he would support neocon Romney,he said -No he would not. Paul has principles unlike warmongers Bush,Mccain,and Romney.He supports the individual instead of the party as those warmongers do and knows that Romney is the same as Obama and Bush.

the way Trump is kissing Israels ass he is proving he is no different than warmongers Bush and Obama.same as them.:mad:

Last edited:
Any American who is genuinely afraid of Iranian nukes is probably a coward and/or a racist xenophobe and/or a military idiot.

1) what weapons other countries develop (assuming you are not at war with them) is NONE of your business. Sure, your military wants to know about them to try and keep pace with the latest weapons of potential adversaries...but that does not make it your business - just your concern.

2) Iran would NEVER, EVER attack America with nukes.
Say Iran launches nukes on America...they will be obliterated within the hour. They know this and even if an Iranian leader goes nuts and orders America nuked - his military people will not and will stop the attack (and immediately arrest and/or kill the crazy leader).
Besides, people for DECADES said over and over that the Soviet leaders were NUTS...that they could launch nukes against America. Some blather about they would rather the world ended rather than seeing communism failing. Well, communist USSR died and low and behold - they did not launch nukes as a last, scorched earth cry of revenge. WELL DUH.

3) How about the even dumber theory people spew forth...that Iran could give nukes to terrorists who would nuke America.
a) if New York is nuked by a terrorist group - obviously, America will then nuke the nuclear-armed country that has the closest ties to that terrorist group. Hezbollah nukes New York? Bye bye Iran - Iran knows this (btw - I do not think of Hezbollah as terrorists. And very few countries think their organization is either).
Hezbollah - Wikipedia
b) terrorists are usually nuts/mentally unstable and INCREDIBLY unpredictable. Why the heck would a country give nukes to a bunch of whacko's? They would have no idea if the whacko's turn around and sell the nukes to people you don't like. Or they could - in their whacko mind - suddenly not like you and use the nuke on you.
This is why countries will NOT give nukes to terrorists...it simply does them no good whatsoever.

4) And save the baloney about Iran using them to 'wipe Israel off of the map'. That quote was taken out of context. It was a quote from a previous individual used in another individual's speech. Yet another example of the MSM getting something wrong for some personal goal. Second, Iran would also not dare attack Israel with nukes as Israel has a fleet of nuclear-tipped IRBM's that could completely wipe Iran off of the map if Iran tried to attack. Iran knows this and so will not do it.
Israel and weapons of mass destruction - Wikipedia

5) But Iran has to worry about Israel attacking them with nukes. And if your 'mortal enemy' had nukes and your country did not - you would want to develop some pretty fast.
The thing is Israel handled it's nuclear program VERY smartly (they did not sign the treaty and refuses to confirm or deny that they have nukes). Whereas Iran signed the treaty.

6) Finally - what Iran and Israel do is NONE OF AMERICA'S BUSINESS. I don;t care if you Trumpbots/neocons think Israel is our 'ally'. Since the end of the Cold War, Israel has done NOTHING for America at all. Plus they indirectly cost American lives, take many billions of US taxpayer dollars every year and get much of the world mega-pissed off at America for supporting Israel and the horrific way it has been treating the Palestinian's.

Once again, any American who is genuinely afraid of Iranian nukes is probably a coward and/or a racist xenophobe and/or a military idiot.

I do NOT want Iran to develop nukes - the less countries that have them, the better. But I do not think Iran's (or North Korea's, for that matter) nuclear program is any of our business. And I totally disagree with sanctions against Iran or NK for this reason. Sanctions almost never achieve political success and they almost always hurt innocent, poor people the most (e.g. Cuban sanctions for decades).

Ta ta.
:yes_text12::udaman::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

well done,You mentioned somethings I was not aware of myself.

Yeah I wish all the morons that have come on here and have said Iran is a thread as i have said a million times before in the past would STOP LISTENING TO WHAT THE CIA CONTROLLED MEDIA TELLS YOU.:rolleyes:

the media in the states is so biased towards Israel.You go anywhere OUTSIDE the states and around the world,the media is objective and tells the truth that ISRAEL is the ones with nuclear weapons and a threat.:rolleyes: we got a lot of paid shills on Israles payroll that have penetrated this site that are always trolling in the Israel section night and day 24 hours a day with their propaganda how Israel is a victem blah blah blah.

I wish all the ignorant fools that keep coming on here saying Iran is a threat would watch the fucking video I posted where paul PROVES that there is no way in hell Iran can be a threat to anyone,jesus christ,dont come on and post if you are not going to watch the video people.:rolleyes::cuckoo:

I even posted a video later on in post#35 that backs up ron paul pointing out the facts same as he did that they are no threat.:rolleyes:

The so called "deal" is and was nothing binding, signed and sealed by anyone and had no enforcement
behind it.
It seemed like a memo or a to do list by several Nations. So I hereby make a agreement with the world that I will not blow up the Planet Earth or its outlaying Moon. OK

I rarely agree with Ron Paul but he really hit the nail on head. The deal may not be what Republicans wanted but it was a deal that stopped Iran development of nuclear weapons. Yeah, I know the Iranians are really bad guys. They threaten Israel. They are developing more missiles. They side with Russia and say some really bad things about the US. but they did live up to the agreement. Walking out on the deal is like shutting door after the horses are long gone. The hundreds million of dollars of Iranian funds have already been released and we are not getting them back. It took three years to negotiate the agreement. The chief Iranian negotiators were jailed for 12 months for betraying the Iranian people by negotiating an agreement that pleased the US and now the government is in the hands of more hardliners so the chance of getting a better deal is slim to none. The sanctions are more likely to hurt the US than Iran, particular since the other signers of the agreement are still supporting it. It is also unlikely that any sanctions from the UN are forthcoming. It's a really stupid move by Trump in which the US will suffer simple because Trump felt he should honor a campaign promise that made no sense when he made it.

you been listening way too much to what the CIA controlled media here in the states has been telling you bud.:abgg2q.jpg:

Isreal is the threat,THEY are the ones that have the nuclear weapons.:rolleyes:.Iran has none.you obviously did not watch the video or the other one i posted that proves it is IMPOSSIBLE for Iran to be a threat to the wolrd like the CIA media has brainwashed the sheep into thinking.:abgg2q.jpg:

You say most the time you dont agree with ron paul? are you saying that the CIA,FBI,FED AND IRS are not evil organizations that ron paul says we need to get rid of? If so,better stop drinking that koolaide.:rolleyes: warmonger Romney proved how evil he is when he said Paul was nutty for wanting to get rid of them.:mad:

I was proud of paul when he saw he was going to lose the election to Obama and not get the republican nomination and when asked if he would support neocon Romney,he said -No he would not. Paul has principles unlike warmongers Bush,Mccain,and Romney.He supports the individual instead of the party as those warmongers do and knows that Romney is the same as Obama and Bush.

the way Trump is kissing Israels ass he is proving he is no different than warmongers Bush and Obama.same as them.:mad:

You are half right and half wrong, guess which.

The so called "deal" is and was nothing binding, signed and sealed by anyone and had no enforcement
behind it.
It seemed like a memo or a to do list by several Nations. So I hereby make a agreement with the world that I will not blow up the Planet Earth or its outlaying Moon. OK

In most countries, the signature of it's leader means something. This is why Trump backing out on the Iran deal when they have met the terms of the agreement is so alarming to many countries and should be to all Americans. Trump has given North Korea good reason not to trust the US. In fact, many countries are probably looking at agreements with the US and wondering whether the US will honor it's promises.

There have been over 13000 executive agreements since 1940. Most of these agreements were eventually approved by congress or expired shortly after being written. Some have been cancelled by the president. However, this may be the first time in our history that a president cancelled an executive agreement, not because the other party violated terms of the agreement, or the agreement was superseded other agreement(s) or because congress overturned the agreement but simply because the president just didn't like it.

Last edited:

how the hell do you figure it's good to give them 1/2 trillion $ and not being able to check on what they are doing ? they were cheating on the deal and laughing at the US for having a commie muslim as prez and a complete pos dumbass as Kerry handling anything. He couldn't even take out the garbage by himself

how the hell do you figure it's good to give them 1/2 trillion $ and not being able to check on what they are doing ? they were cheating on the deal and laughing at the US for having a commie muslim as prez and a complete pos dumbass as Kerry handling anything. He couldn't even take out the garbage by himself

Well, it was there money. We just confiscated.

Forum List

Back