Ron Paul suppressed not only by both parties, but also by the Jews

I wonder how Jews felt when Nazis began boycotting Jewish stores in Germany in 1930's??? Ron Paul did not do or say anything against Jews.
Ron Paul Not Invited To Republican Jewish Coalition Presidential Candidates Forum

But according to the people, or google trends, Ron Paul absolutely kicks Gingriches ass:
Google Trends: Ron Paul, Newt Gingrich
As well as on youtube

Not sure it's accurate to say he was surpressed by 'the Jews'. This was a specific political group which advocates for US support of Israel.

Last edited:
I wonder how Jews felt when Nazis began boycotting Jewish stores in Germany in 1930's??? Ron Paul did not do or say anything against Jews.
Ron Paul Not Invited To Republican Jewish Coalition Presidential Candidates Forum

But according to the people, or google trends, Ron Paul absolutely kicks Gingriches ass:
As well as on youtube

Not sure it's accurate to say he was surpressed by 'the Jews'. This was a specific political group which advocates for US support of Israel.
I know, I agree, but still...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDZBgHBHQT8]X Files Theme Tune - YouTube[/ame]

As well as on youtube

They try their best to blackball him but that pisses most non-Obama er non-Romney supporters that much more...

With Cain bowing Paul just got several million more votes..

Paul has this one by a mile now...

Cant say I'm pleased by his foreign policy tho - I suppose if he took a different position he'd certainly be called a hypocrite flip-flopper....

Last edited:

As well as on youtube

You didnt just compare a group not inviting Paul to speak with the Nazi boycott of Jewish businesses, did you?
Of course you did, you ignorant piece of anti semite doo-doo.

As well as on youtube

You didnt just compare a group not inviting Paul to speak with the Nazi boycott of Jewish businesses, did you?
Of course you did, you ignorant piece of anti semite doo-doo.
LOL at your rick perry. there's a definition of doo-doo for you.

As well as on youtube
I hope you're right because Gingrich as President is an intimidating prospect. He is a mean, self-serving little bastard who would do serious damage to our already damaged nation. If any of the Republican possibles manage to defeat Obama I hope it's Paul.

I agree with some components of the Libertarian ideology but it's much too extreme in some areas for me to fully support or adhere to it. The United States is a much too large and complicated society to function reasonably well with the extremely limited government organization the Libertarians advocate.

I wouldn't vote for Newt unless I had to and I hope I don't nor do I expect I will.

I'd take him over Obamafuck tho...

My nod goes to Ron Paul in the primaries...

I wouldn't vote for Newt unless I had to and I hope I don't nor do I expect I will.

I'd take him over Obamafuck tho...

My nod goes to Ron Paul in the primaries...

Agreed. I have always voted under the philosophy of "best man for the job" in the primaries, and then "against progressioves" in the general. I will vote for Romney in the general if I have to, but it will be like in 2008 when I forced myself to vote for Cain. I won't have as much trouble voting for Gingrich if and when the time comes. For the primaries, I'll be voting for Ron Paul if he's still on the ballot when Florida gets to vote.

As well as on youtube
I hope you're right because Gingrich as President is an intimidating prospect. He is a mean, self-serving little bastard who would do serious damage to our already damaged nation. If any of the Republican possibles manage to defeat Obama I hope it's Paul.

I agree with some components of the Libertarian ideology but it's much too extreme in some areas for me to fully support or adhere to it. The United States is a much too large and complicated society to function reasonably well with the extremely limited government organization the Libertarians advocate.

No matter how mean and self serving Newt might be, he still beats Obama hands down.

Forum List

Back