Ron Paul Supports you are on the Police's Radar! Muslim Brotherhood You're NOT!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Are you a terrorist suspect?

Did you support Ron Paul for president last year?

Do you believe there are people actively working to merge the U.S. with Mexico and Canada?

Do you display an American flag?

Did you ever display a Libertarian Party bumper sticker on your car?

Do you buy gold?

Any of these characteristics might lead law enforcement authorities to conclude you represent a danger to the republic. You are more likely to be a militia member or a domestic terrorist, according to a document distributed to Missouri police and, potentially, law enforcement authorities nationwide.

That is the stunning news from a Feb. 20 report called "The Modern Militia Movement," which identified these "red flags" or warning signs.

Of course, I want you to notice what are not considered red flags and warning signs by the Missouri Information Analysis Center, which works with resources from the Department of Homeland Security and other government agencies.

You are not suspect if you have an "I like Osama" bumper sticker on your car.

You are not a suspect if you attend regularly attend a Wahhabi mosque.

You are not a suspect if you are preaching hate and anti-Americanism in a church formerly attended by the president of the United States.

You are not a suspect if you are a member of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Do you get the picture?

This is amazing! This comes from far leftist apologist. They want to take on the Christian establishment to try to appease the Islamofacists! This type of weakness is not respected and appreciated by the Islamofacists, rather they take advantage of it!

They want to take on the Christian establishment to try to appease the Islamofacists! This type of weakness is not respected and appreciated by the Islamofacists, rather they take advantage of it!

calm down.

You post on message boards, instead of volunteering for combat duty in iraq. I really don't think you actually believe "islamofacsism" is a grave threat, otherwise you'd be doing more about it than posting from the safety and comfort of your keyboard.

You post on message boards, instead of volunteering for combat duty in iraq. I really don't think you actually believe "islamofacsism" is a grave threat, otherwise you'd be doing more about it than posting from the safety and comfort of your keyboard.

joseph farah is also the editor, CEO and founder of that famous propaganda seminating machine, WND.

I'm not sure that I'd really concern myself with his "opinion" anyway since I'm pretty sure it's bogus.

joseph farah is also the editor, CEO and founder of that famous propaganda seminating machine, WND.

I'm not sure that I'd really concern myself with his "opinion" anyway since I'm pretty sure it's bogus.

Remember he was the one that broke the Rev Wright controversy! Some of their editorials can be viewed as right wing propaganda, but their WND always provides proof to their news stories! Its anything but propaganda! Read the article the proof is coming right from the lions mouth!

They want to take on the Christian establishment to try to appease the Islamofacists! This type of weakness is not respected and appreciated by the Islamofacists, rather they take advantage of it!

calm down.

Perfect example of left wing weakness!

I heard about this yet have not seen the first peep from the Missouri Police which has been the ones accused. It allegely is a secret report from the MIAC,pfft.

calm down.

Islam is the greatest longterm threat to the entire world today. No, it is not a threat to the US, at least not now. However, it has already become a threat to Europe, and that threat will show itself more and more in the near future. We've already begun to see many signs of what the New Europe will look like. If you're okay with that, then you obviously do not consider personal freedom as being very important. This has nothing to do with being a Democrat or Republican, a Liberal or a Conservative; it has to do with an ideology that is so different from our own that we need to be certain it does not progress into the rest of free society.

I read about this a few days ago and I don't think they have too much to worry about from a Ron Paul or Libertarian "militia," unless I missed the call-to-arms e-mail. :rolleyes:

This is amazing! This comes from far leftist apologist. They want to take on the Christian establishment to try to appease the Islamofacists! This type of weakness is not respected and appreciated by the Islamofacists, rather they take advantage of it!

If the police should be pulling anyone over, it's the tinfoil hat-wearing crowd that believes everything they read on worldnetdaily.

Id honestly rather see Ron Paul leading this country than Barack Obama and I think he is a bit nuts. So if supporting him is terrorism, I am related to some terrorists.

Did you support Ron Paul for president last year?

Do you believe there are people actively working to merge the U.S. with Mexico and Canada?

Do you display an American flag?

Did you ever display a Libertarian Party bumper sticker on your car?

Do you buy gold?

Any of these characteristics might lead law enforcement authorities to conclude you represent a danger to the republic. You are more likely to be a militia member or a domestic terrorist, according to a document distributed to Missouri police and, potentially, law enforcement authorities nationwide.

That is the stunning news from a Feb. 20 report called "The Modern Militia Movement," which identified these "red flags" or warning signs.

Of course, I want you to notice what are not considered red flags and warning signs by the Missouri Information Analysis Center, which works with resources from the Department of Homeland Security and other government agencies.

You are not suspect if you have an "I like Osama" bumper sticker on your car.

You are not a suspect if you attend regularly attend a Wahhabi mosque.

You are not a suspect if you are preaching hate and anti-Americanism in a church formerly attended by the president of the United States.

You are not a suspect if you are a member of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Do you get the picture?

So one has to be an ardent supporter of capitalism to be a militant? I never knew that lol...

Last I checked, tea parties weren't that violent. :p

I can verify the veracity of this story.

A Missouri State Trooper stopped by my house by the house to inform me I was under suspicion of belonging to a militia and investigation for conspiracy to secede from the United states.

He forced me to surrender my passport and told me...

not to leave the country. :D

We've got one under your bed too. Not our fault though, you brought it on yourself being the muslim jihad supporting pig turd you are.

Nope, I've already beheaded all the Kafirs within a 20-mile radius of my abode.

:-3

We've got one under your bed too. Not our fault though, you brought it on yourself being the muslim jihad supporting pig turd you are.

Nope, I've already beheaded all the Kafirs within a 20-mile radius of my abode.

:-3

I expect then you'll be shot, castrated, tied to the back of a truck, set on fire, drug through the streets and then your dismembered, burnt carcass hung from a bridge.

I'll laugh. Pay backs are a bitch.

Forum List

Back