Ron Paul Supporters.

Paulestinians are idiots believing bringing the military back within our borders will make wars cheaper by not being in them, in fact we will have more wars and larger ones caused by Iran, China and Russia trying to dominate their regions of the world through invasions much like what Saddam did when he thought we would let him invade Kuwait.
... says a guy whose candidate believes in magic underwear. :rofl:

Ok, crackpot.:eusa_whistle:

go smoke more crack....

Paulestinians are idiots believing bringing the military back within our borders will make wars cheaper by not being in them, in fact we will have more wars and larger ones caused by Iran, China and Russia trying to dominate their regions of the world through invasions much like what Saddam did when he thought we would let him invade Kuwait.

go smoke more crack....

So he doesn't believe in magic underwear?

Where is this magic underwear story, asshole?

Did your mommy invent it?

Oh, I've seen Ron Paul dumbfuck foreign policy comments on TV.....it would not shock me if he is a crackhead.

go smoke more crack....
Yeah, I guess I shouldn't expect you to actually know anything, considering you can't even spell your own handle correctly. Read and learn:

Mormon Temple Garment - ReligionFacts

Dumbfuck....there is nothing about magic underwear. It states they wear this underwear to remind them of their religious vows/views, a tradition. :cuckoo:

Crackheads like you invent shit to make your loon look normal when he is dumber than dirt.

When Romney talks about "magic" underwear, then you might have a pot to pee in shithead.

Oh, what about this Separation of Church and State you nutjobs talk about non-stop??? Yet, you are worried about someone's private religion when he is running on his secular business and legal views based on a MBA and JD from Harvard and decades of business experience compared to your resume of fast food joints.

Now, go fuck yourself....crackhead.

Oh, I've seen Ron Paul dumbfuck foreign policy comments on TV.....it would not shock me if he is a crackhead.

Yeah, I guess I shouldn't expect you to actually know anything, considering you can't even spell your own handle correctly. Read and learn:

Oh, but Ron Paul believes in a magic wand because he believes he can wave it and the world will like us once he's in office. He thinks they will just leave us alone, so he must have a magic wand or maybe it is a crackpipe like what crackhead has......

Dumbfuck....there is nothing about magic underwear. It states they wear this underwear to remind them of their religious vows/views, a tradition. :cuckoo:

Crackheads like you invent shit to make your loon look normal when he is dumber than dirt.

When Romney talks about "magic" underwear, then you might have a pot to pee in shithead.

Oh, what about this Separation of Church and State you nutjobs talk about non-stop??? Yet, you are worried about someone's private religion when he is running on his secular business and legal views based on a MBA and JD from Harvard and decades of business experience compared to your resume of fast food joints.

:rofl: Internet bad-asses crack me up. Keep talking big from behind that computer, junior.

You're the internet desk jockey hiding behind a computer and your lameass avatar. :eusa_whistle:

Oh, I'm your superior, asshole, on many levels....especially judging your 13 year old avatar and belief in magic underwear.

Don't worry, Ron Paul has a magic wand or something for your pants.:badgrin:

:rofl: Internet bad-asses crack me up. Keep talking big from behind that computer, junior.

You're the internet desk jockey hiding behind a computer and your lameass avatar. :eusa_whistle:

Oh, I'm your superior, asshole, on many levels....especially judging your 13 year old avatar and belief in magic underwear.

So how long did the sexual abuse go on at your house? How does that make you feel?

And that would be a bad thing, why?

Why would Saddam dominating Kuwait really be our problem?

Why would China invading Taiwan really be our problem?

It's THEIR region of the world, let them work it out.

WHy do we need to play hall monitor of the world?

The Soviet Union didn't collapse because we spent Trillions of defense. They collapse because at the end of the day, the Tahjiks, Uzbeks, Ukrainians, Lithuanians, etc. didn't want the Russians dominating them anymore.

Here you go crackhead, you and Ron go smoke some crack and screw each other in celebration....just be sure to wear that magic underwear and watch where Ron sticks his magic wand.

tm23-3rd-place.jpg

So how long did the sexual abuse go on at your house? How does that make you feel?

Last edited:
Here you go crackhead, you and Ron go smoke some crack and screw each other in celebration....

tm23-3rd-place.jpg

So does World of Warcraft helps you deal with the sexual trauma? Is that to what you would attribute your hostility and suppressed homosexual desires?

Yeah, let Saddam rape and pillage his weaker and richer neighbor only to build his arsenal even more, getting more bold to even invade Saudi Arabia while dominating the middle east oil. You're an idiot.

The Tajiks, Uzbeks, etc didn't do shit....they are still under the influence of Russia, just look free when the USSR collapsed trying to match the U S A in power.

The Soviet Union didn't collapse because we spent Trillions of defense. They collapse because at the end of the day, the Tahjiks, Uzbeks, Ukrainians, Lithuanians, etc. didn't want the Russians dominating them anymore.

Take your 3rd place trophy and go home, crackhead.

It is so shameful when a loser can't get off the stage. We need to bring back the Gong Show people here....

Here you go crackhead, you and Ron go smoke some crack and screw each other in celebration....

tm23-3rd-place.jpg

So does World of Warcraft helps you deal with the sexual trauma? Is that to what you would attribute your hostility and suppressed homosexual desires?

Take your 3rd place trophy and go home, crackhead.

It is so shameful when a loser can't get off the stage. We need to bring back the Gong Show people here....

tm23-3rd-place.jpg
Do phallic symbols like guitars help you deal with the trauma of being anally violated? At what age did you begin to realize that you like it?

Everyone look at the Paulestinian up close, but don't smell him.....just ignore him err it.

Everyone look at the Paulestinian up close, but don't smell him.....just ignore him err it.
It's okay to cry if you need to. Being addicted to receiving anal sex from strange men is something that can be worked through. You just have to admit that you have a problem. That's the first step.

It wouldn't, but for some unexplainable reason many have bought into the nonsensical idea that it would be the end of life on the planet for all mankind.

It would have played hell for some Kuwaiti princes and that is about it,but for some unexplainable reason many have bought into the nonsensical idea that it would be the end of life on the planet for all mankind.

30 years ago it would have been a real pain because Formosa provided lots of our cheap consumer goods. Now, it makes little or no difference as the mainland has filled that role.

Too sensible to even be considered.

We don't, but for some unexplainable reason many have bought into the nonsensical idea that it would be the end of life on the planet for all mankind.

Yeah, let Saddam rape and pillage his weaker and richer neighbor only to build his arsenal even more, getting more bold to even invade Saudi Arabia while dominating the middle east oil. You're an idiot.

Saddam barely could keep his own country under control, he was constantly having to put down uprisings by Shi'ites and Kurds.

If the Kuwaitis couldn't defend their own country for more than a day, beause they were too lazy, fuck them. Considering they were the ones who bankrolled Saddam's War Machine when he was attacking Iran, it's almost a poetic justice, kind of like when the monster kills the Mad Scientist.

The Tajiks, Uzbeks, etc didn't do shit....they are still under the influence of Russia, just look free when the USSR collapsed trying to match the U S A in power.

Right. They collapsed a whole 20 years before we did. Well, as "Mutual Assured Destruction" goes, I guess that wasn't too bad compared to the alterntaive.

Russia influenced that region before there even was a USA. And frankly, the world worked better when they did.

It wasn't Afghan Soviets who killed 3000 people on 9/11, it was Afghan Islamists. Ones we armed becuase those mean old Communists were going to teach Afghan women how to read or something.

New Topics

Forum List

Back