Ron Paul spreading same message as always, resonating finally

I'd be willing to bet Lupe Fiasco does too.

Maybe, but I've never heard him mention Ron Paul.

No, but he's very political and his positions seem to be in line with Paul the most, at least on the Empire building side of things. I don't know where he leans economically.

He called Obama a terrorist though.

Yeah, but my thinking is that Lupe is more social democrat than libertarian.

Ron Paul IS NOT ELECTABLE.

You guys are going to have to come to terms with that, before his death hopefully.

And yet he's rising in the polls.

He always shows well in the primaries. Its meaningless

I assume by primaries you mean straw polls, since this is the best he's polled in any of his runs for President. I wouldn't say the person running consistently third in national reputable polls is unelectable.

Maybe, but I've never heard him mention Ron Paul.

No, but he's very political and his positions seem to be in line with Paul the most, at least on the Empire building side of things. I don't know where he leans economically.

Possibly. But social democrats are more likely to vote for Paul than any other GOP candidate, if they don't like Obama.

Possibly. But social democrats are more likely to vote for Paul than any other GOP candidate, if they don't like Obama.

True, I have a social democrat friend from school who plans to vote for Ron Paul.

Ron Paul IS NOT ELECTABLE.

You guys are going to have to come to terms with that, before his death hopefully.

No he doesn't. He never cracked 6% in the last primary cycle.

Huckabee was the consistent 3rd place candidate in the last primary cycle and he was taken seriously as a contender. Now Paul is polling 3rd and he's not a contender?

You shouldn't be in this thread, it's not for you.

Seriously,if they had listened to Dr. Paul we wouldn't have this awful $16 Trillion Debt and be involved in Five Wars. Americans should think about that a bit more when they go to the Polls.

Huckabee was the consistent 3rd place candidate in the last primary cycle and he was taken seriously as a contender. Now Paul is polling 3rd and he's not a contender?

Why shouldnt I be in this thread? Is it reserved for those chassing rainbows?

I like the man, but he isnt electable and it shouldnt take a rocket scientist to figure that out. The general public doesnt know him nor will they vote for him. Many of his positions are simply too extreme.

I like the man, but he isnt electable and it shouldnt take a rocket scientist to figure that out. The general public doesnt know him nor will they vote for him. Many of his positions are simply too extreme.

And yet he's rising in the polls and beating less "extreme" more "electable" candidates.

Yeah, they're so extreme that his opponents continue to hijack them. They're so extreme, that his poll numbers continue to increase.

If you actually understood politics, you would know that he wouldn't be able to just walk into the oval office and enact all of his positions. He even knows this. What he would do is be the veto against the bullshit legislation and be the signature for the best ones for conservatism.

The one thing he'd be able to do immediately is bring our troops home. I'm sure even he understands how to do that responsibly.

Why shouldn't I be in this thread? Is it reserved for those chasing rainbows?

I like the man, but he isn't electable and it shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. The general public doesn't know him nor will they vote for him. Many of his positions are simply too extreme.

And yet he's rising in the polls and beating less "extreme" more "electable" candidates.

He is rising in the polls because he has an effectual fan base and people dont know what he stands for. Once his extremes are revealed he will drop like a rock

Hey, I'm just happy Ron Paul is doing so well and running... If I had the single vote that would beat Obama or send Mitt into the white house I'd still do a write in for Ron Paul... We need a leader, not someone looking to put another notch on their belt like Obama/Bush.

I like the man, but he isn't electable and it shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. The general public doesn't know him nor will they vote for him. Many of his positions are simply too extreme.

He is rising in the polls because he has an effectual fan base and people dont know what he stands for. Once his extremes are revealed he will drop like a rock

People don't know what he stands for???

He stands for the same thing he stood for 30 years ago. He's the only one who DOESN'T change his positions like underwear. How could anyone NOT know what he stands for?

You can't make the excuse that no one knows him. This isn't 2007. People know who he is now.

Like I said, you best give up now and get back to your daily life because I bet I can find a few liberals on these boards that will assure you Obama can't lose to who *you* want to win.

No, he's rising in the polls because he has an expanding "fan base." He had an effectual "fan base" in 2008 but I don't believe he polled in the double digits at all, and certainly never in third place. This is 2011 not 2008, people know what Ron Paul stands for.

Also if Ron Paul won the nomination he would be so fing popular it would blow you mind... You could take jackass #whatthefuckever that no one knows and put them up against Obama and they will become one of the most popular people in the US overnight... Hell, who was Obama before the 2008 elections.

The media tells me Romney will win, so that's who I'm voting for.

I do like Paul but i understand he does have electability issues with the masses. However, imagine him as someone's VP, at least we know we would have a good voice yapping at the president all the time and a principled man as the tiebreaker vote in the senate.

I'm not hard headed, I'll take whatever I can get. VP, so be it.

But not if it means Perry, Romney, Bachman, Palin, Giuliani, or Gingrich are president.

I don't think any one of those candidates are good for conservatism.

Imagine a Herman Cain/Ron Paul Ron Paul/Herman Cain ticket!

OMG those who are agitating to bring us away from the founding principles in the constitution would be SOOOOOOOO upset :D

Forum List

Back