Ron Paul Should Run as a Third Party Choice.

Boy, SniperFire sure does have a massive hard on for the old 76 yr old republican congressman. If you dont care and he's so irrelevant, why do you waste so much time trying to bruise Ron's supporters?

Is it a secret understanding that he is the only conservative in the race or some other strange thinking?

Boy, SniperFire sure does have a massive hard on for the old 76 yr old republican congressman. If you dont care and he's so irrelevant, why do you waste so much time trying to bruise Ron's supporters?

Is it a secret understanding that he is the only conservative in the race or some other strange thinking?

I actually like Paul, as do most conservatives. He gets a lot of things right, which is why he is permitted on the big stage of the Republican Party.

Unlike you, I am not a totalitarian.

Let me demonstrate that point. You believe we can 'end the Fed,' and that anyone who disagrees with your totalitarian stance is a 'neo-liberal.'

Correct?

Paul as a third-party candidate is very interesting.

Gingrich as a third-party candidate is just dirty to thinking GOP that told him "get out of town, now."

I actually like Paul, as do most conservatives. He gets a lot of things right, which is why he is permitted on the big stage of the Republican Party.

Let me demonstrate that point. You believe we can 'end the Fed,' and that anyone who disagrees with your totalitarian stance is a 'neo-liberal.'

Correct?

The Federal Reserve is a centralized banking cartel that literally dictates everything about our money with almost no accountability to our elected representatives.

Totalitarianism is total control by the state with no limits to its authority, regulating every aspect of life. How in the blue fucking hell does a libertarian fit into that description? They're polar opposites.

Correct?

The Federal Reserve is a centralized banking cartel that literally dictates everything about our money with almost no accountability to our elected representatives.

Totalitarianism is total control by the state with no limits to its authority, regulating every aspect of life. How in the blue fucking hell does a libertarian fit into that description? They're polar opposites.

Easy. You don't accept compromise to your views.

Correct?

You do understand that no one is talking about ending the fed tomorrow right? The discussion about the fed is a discussion of a TRANSITION to another monetary system that decentralizes control of our money supply by private interests and allows for competing currencies. Your insinuations are either disingenuous or you a moron who is taking a talking point and running with it.

LMAO. What does ending the fed have to do with Romney being a neoliberal? It has nothing to do with it. Romney is a neoliberal because that is his platform. Big government mandates telling people what to do. He loves that stuff. He also lies, just like the other neoliberals.

No, I do not think anyone who disagrees with me is a moron. I think people who don't think for themselves are morons though. Kind of like how you can not defend romney. It's a lack of thinking thing. You just let the soundbites make choices.

Correct?

Correct?

You do understand that no one is talking about ending the fed tomorrow right?.

Nobody said tomorrow. Do you know what a strawman argument is?

Correct?

Easy. You don't accept compromise to your views.

Our founding fathers didn't compromise on their beliefs either and I for one am glad. I admire their resolve and wish to emulate it.

If the GOP ignores the things Ron Paul says, how can any Ron Paul supporters vote for Romney? If they do then they admit they don't give a rats ass about the debt because he is right about the federal reserve.

And all the military bases around the world. We spend more than the rest of the world combined on military.

So don't say you want to get spending under control and vote for Romney.

If you compare Reagan, Bush 1 and 2 and Clinton, the only fiscal conservative was Clinton. So what would make anyone believe Romney will be any different?

Aren't republicans sick of hearing campaign lies all to find out their party spends even more than the Democrats?

If he can't beat the guys in the primary how the hell would he beat them in the general? Ron Paul supporters are diehards that vote in the primaries so where would he get the rest of the necessary votes to win from?

If there was a path I could see it but to just be a spoiler is a bitch move.

If the GOP ignores the things Ron Paul says, how can any Ron Paul supporters vote for Romney? If they do then they admit they don't give a rats ass about the debt because he is right about the federal reserve.

And all the military bases around the world. We spend more than the rest of the world combined on military.

So don't say you want to get spending under control and vote for Romney.

If you compare Reagan, Bush 1 and 2 and Clinton, the only fiscal conservative was Clinton. So what would make anyone believe Romney will be any different?

Aren't republicans sick of hearing campaign lies all to find out their party spends even more than the Democrats?

:trolls:

Correct?

You do understand that no one is talking about ending the fed tomorrow right?.

Nobody said tomorrow. Do you know what a strawman argument is?

So your position is that we absolutely cannot ever under any circumstances end the fed? Never? We could never transition to another monetary system? Really? This is patently false because even if it was a bad idea we could still do it. Maybe your disagreement is whether or not we SHOULD end the fed not whether or not we CAN end the fed?

Ron Paul will not run. He doesn't want to spoil any chance for his son to rise to higher office.

His son's not rising into higher office, but if RP does run, Rand (what a stupid fucking name that is) can kiss his Senate career goodbye.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back