Ron Paul says tornado victims should not get aid

Why should he react to random shouts from one member in a crowd? Why is it important to you how a politician reacts to one heckler in a crowd? They deal with that bs everywhere they go, of course they shouldn't react to it. There's a lot more grown up issues to worry about then how a politician reacts to one random shouter.

Because it is the right thing to do

If it were Obama ignoring a heckler, I'm sure you'd have no problem with it. Nor would I.

Trust me, if someone in Obamas audience screamed ....let him die

Obama would have called him on it

Ron Paul had the floor when the audience yelled...Let him die

What was his eloquent response to that callous position? Paul shrugged his shoulders and ignored it. Is that leadership? John McCain would have put those jerks in their place

How does a Doctor sworn to save lives respond? He doesn't

Why should he react to random shouts from one member in a crowd? Why is it important to you how a politician reacts to one heckler in a crowd? They deal with that bs everywhere they go, of course they shouldn't react to it. There's a lot more grown up issues to worry about then how a politician reacts to one random shouter.

Because it is the right thing to do

Is it? Or is the right thing to stay on message and make your point and not allow what very well could have been a planted heckler change the conversation? And it is a gross exaggeration when you say 'the audience' shouted 'let him die'. At most it was one person and Ron Paul may not have even heard that. I didn't hear it in the clip I watched.

Again I am not a Ron Paul fan to the extent that I think he is qualified to be President. And I have not supported him in the primaries. But I see him as a good, decent, honest, person who has a message that everybody of integrity should at least consider. He has added much substance to the national debate. And I applaud him for that.

And so should you.

Forum List

Back