Ron Paul rejects McCain, endorses third parties.

I'd be interested to see them all unite in 2012 as a single third party. Now THAT would be really interesting.

Though probably not realistic unless they can all agree on most issues.

Given that th third party candidates disagree diametically on many important issues, I'd say that isn't going to happen.

Cynthia McKinney, along with Chuck Baldwin and Ralph Nader also. He then showed up on CNN's Situation Room with Ralph Nader, not McKinney. Why would he throw his weight fully behind Barr? Barr didn't even see fit to show up to this press conference that he had committed to, and held his own conference instead.

Barr didn't show up because he didn't want to be mentioned in the same breath as Cynthia McKinney. Even he knew that Paul wasn't going to be taken seriously with McKinney standing up there.

And bitter is not generally a term one hears when Ron Paul is being described.
I never called him bitter.

The bitter thing was directed at the person that said Paul was a "bitter old crank." Barr didn't show up because Ron Paul wouldn't endorse him, the sentiments of one of the staff on his campaign made that very clear yesterday.

It's not my statement:

"Paul urged voters to back a third party candidate such as Cynthia McKinney...Paul supports these candidates because..."

Simple yes or no questions:

Cynthia McKinney is a third party candidate. Yes or no?

Ron Paul urged voters to back a third party candidate for President. Yes or no?

Ron Paul supports Cynthia McKinney running for President as a third party candidate. Yes or no?

This is America Dirt, anyone is free to run for president. You don't have to agree with someone's platform or positions to support their desire to make a presidential run. I agree with Kennedy, you're making something out of it that really isn't there.

Basically you're doing what the MSM does, you are trying to link two things together by using spin, so as to somehow marginalize.

The two main parties suck. Why not support the willingness of others to run, whether you agree with them or not? No one's holding a gun to your head to vote for anyone specifically, least of all Ron Paul.

Forum List

Back