Ron Paul Raises $3.3 Million In February

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
Goddam shame when a loser can get wealthy from our election process

'Course as long as Republicans can get elected by saying they support the working class...........................Grits ain't gravy, Eggs ain't poultry, And Mona Lisa was a man

Last edited:

Every penny of that money will go to the cause of furthering Liberty, a concept that seems quite foreign to wingnuts on BOTH extremes. Ron Paul has waged a one man war for 30 years fighting for the cause of the Constitution; first, foremost and for ALL of us, and it has NOT made him wealthy. The ONLY reason he's worth $5 mil is because ALL of his investments have been in gold and silver over the last 30 years.

The only loser I see is the OP...

'Course as long as Republicans can get elected by saying they support the working class...........................Grits ain't gravy, Eggs ain't poultry, And Mona Lisa was a man

You do realize that that money doesn't go to Ron Paul personally, right?

I can't wait to her how he feels about Obama getting 1 billion... much donated by evil rich corperations.

A many a dollar which was donated for political purposes ended up in the personal accounts of politicians. Tell me something.....how can it be thoroughly controlled

It's kinda like the $80 million or so which came up missing from a Halliburton account in Iraq. Even after testimony from individuals who saw filled plastic trash bags being moved from a pay location they never proved any wrong doing. 'Course that's like the young lady who was repeatedly raped and threatened by male employees of the same company.

A many a dollar which was donated for political purposes ended up in the personal accounts of politicians. Tell me something.....how can it be thoroughly controlled

It's kinda like the $80 million or so which came up missing from a Halliburton account in Iraq. Even after testimony from individuals who saw filled plastic trash bags being moved from a pay location they never proved any wrong doing. 'Course that's like the young lady who was repeatedly raped and threatened by male employees of the same company.

So it's OK to make wild, unfounded accusations against the only candidate that's ever RETURNED money to the Treasury while TOTALLY IGNORING the man's 40 year track record and financial statements.

What purpose does this kind of blind character assassination serve?

Are you really that big of a douche?

So it's OK to make wild, unfounded accusations against the only candidate that's ever RETURNED money to the Treasury while TOTALLY IGNORING the man's 40 year track record and financial statements.

He's likening campaign contributions to some event in Iraq with a defense contractor and some missing money.

Why even bother responding?

He's likening campaign contributions to some event in Iraq with a defense contractor and some missing money.

The mandate banning the use of campaign contributions for personal use only applies to candidates' primary campaign committee and their connected leadership political action committee. Any other political action committee can spend their donations on whatever they wish.

Guess where it ends up

The mandate banning the use of campaign contributions for personal use only applies to candidates' primary campaign committee and their connected leadership political action committee. Any other political action committee can spend their donations on whatever they wish.

Guess where it ends up

PROVE your assertion, asswipe. Show us what Ron Paul did with the money left over from the 2008 campaign.

I think you're just being your typical hack self here 'cuz you got nothin'!

Guess where it ends up

PROVE your assertion, asswipe. Show us what Ron Paul did with the money left over from the 2008 campaign.

Didn't he use whatever was left to fund the C4L?

Guess where it ends up

I guess you're insinuating Ron Paul keeps it. I sort of doubt it, but if so, that's fine with me. He's fighting the good fight. Think I'll send him some more.

So then you admit you're just making it up and have absolutely no basis for your assertion. Got it.

Guess where it ends up

I do not know about each and every politician and their disposition of their millions. One thing I do know is about the greed of mankind and the millionaires who are also politicians. Kinda makes one wonder now doesn't it.

I have a high school education and worked in good jobs for 41 years, retired in 1993 and my total salary was about half a million dollars. Why do people who draw their salary as politicians not go into an occupation which pays them more. I'm sure the base salary isn't that attractive to someone who has a good education. My son is an engineer in charge of software architecture for a major computing company and he makes that kind of money. Too many millionaires controlling our government. They basically represent the 1%

Guess where it ends up

I do not know about each and every politician and their disposition of their millions.

You should have ended the post there.

Oh yeah.....Ron Paul in 4th place is going to win. :cuckoo:

But Ron Paul doesn't mind the money you gave HIM that he will keep.....

All those fools just threw away their money and lined Ron Paul's pockets for life.

Another person with no idea what they're talking about.

I didn't say Ron Paul was going to win, and you're going to need some evidence that Ron Paul is keeping the donations to his campaign. Then I suggest you forward that evidence to the FEC since that would be illegal.

Unless the law has changed, politicians keep their warchest money when they retire from politics.

John Edwards broke the law because he used political donations as a payoff to his whore on the side. Also, he wasn't a retired politician.

There is no refund of money to political backers when Ron Paul finally goes back to Texas for good. He will stick that money in his piggy bank and use it to win his little district in Texas and whatever is left when he is done....is his money.

Oh yeah.....Ron Paul in 4th place is going to win. :cuckoo:

But Ron Paul doesn't mind the money you gave HIM that he will keep.....

Another person with no idea what they're talking about.

I didn't say Ron Paul was going to win, and you're going to need some evidence that Ron Paul is keeping the donations to his campaign. Then I suggest you forward that evidence to the FEC since that would be illegal.

Forum List

Back