Ron Paul qualifies for RNC ballot and is going to Tampa

A Ron Paul platform though, would be so very far out there, that the GOP just might decide it's safer to put Rand on the ticket. Okay, so it's not so hard to imagine a Republican Party platform that calls for an end to Medicare and affirmative action, or that features a monetary policy plank that calls for the return to the gold standard. But planks that call for the end to the war on drugs, or the end of U.S. military engagements around the globe? Maybe a little Randamonium is a small price to pay to avoid that platform fight.

Which would make republicans look even more foolish and irresponsible, if possible.

His name is Randal....Google is your friend, you lazy ninny.

Yes, I know. He was named after Ayn Rand.

The Legacy of Ayn Rand: Rand, Ron Paul and Paul Ryan | Washington Times Communities

Did you even read the article?

But young Paul’s passion was no youthful fever, nor was it because he was named for the author. He wasn't. His name is Randal Howard Paul and he was called Randy for years till his wife took to calling him Rand. However, as he says in the YouTube video about his name, he is happy people think he’s Ayn Rand’s namesake.

His name is Randal....Google is your friend, you lazy ninny.

Yes, I know. He was named after Ayn Rand.

The Legacy of Ayn Rand: Rand, Ron Paul and Paul Ryan | Washington Times Communities

Did you even read the article?

But young Paul’s passion was no youthful fever, nor was it because he was named for the author. He wasn't. His name is Randal Howard Paul and he was called Randy for years till his wife took to calling him Rand. However, as he says in the YouTube video about his name, he is happy people think he’s Ayn Rand’s namesake.
Like I said....A lazy -both physically and intellectually- ninny. :lol:

So, what is Pauls plan when he gets there? What's the end game?

Supporting the Constitution and reclaiming Liberty for "we the people"

The powers we fought at our birth have taken everything back under their claws.

Ron Paul wants us to be free.

What? You don't like freedom?

That's right We the people wanted Independence and now the Republicans want us in bed globally and at war with everyone.

Forum List

Back