ron paul predicted everything that happened after 9/11

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM]Ron Paul - Predictions in Due Time (Original) - YouTube[/ame]

a vote for ron paul is a vote for sanity.

Is that the music from Inception?

No more compromise. We are a nation of men, and a nation of laws. Corporate Power has no stake in our future, they only have a stake in right now.

The law has been perverted, it is time for it to be restored.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEd7F5wBrqI]"America's Choice: Liberty or Death (Ron Paul 2012 Rap Song)" by Smiley Chris MUST SEE HD!!!! - YouTube[/ame]

The fact that he was able to foresee all these events means that these events didn't happen by accident. All this shit -- housing bubble, financial crisis, military quagmires in the ME, debt and deficit crises -- was planned.

The fact that he was able to foresee all these events means that these events didn't happen by accident. All this shit -- housing bubble, financial crisis, military quagmires in the ME, debt and deficit crises -- was planned.

Of course it was.

Maybe maybe not. That is debatable.

What is not debatable is that this is a pattern we have seen time and time agian throughout modern history. Great scholars and thinkers all agree. One you know your country is fucked there is little you can do to stop the decline.

Were gonna put that to the test in 2012.

Maybe maybe not. That is debatable.

What is not debatable is that this is a pattern we have seen time and time agian throughout modern history. Great scholars and thinkers all agree. One you know your country is fucked there is little you can do to stop the decline.

Were gonna put that to the test in 2012.

When you understand the fundamental structure of the US economy and monetary policy as Ron Paul and others do, it is relatively easy to anticipate the effect caused by government/FED decisions. Our economic policy is a policy of reflexivity; self-reinforcing patterns of boom and bust driven by injections of credit stimulus. Our foreign policy is intertwined with monetary policy because our military presence in the Middle East is what props up the petrodollar maintaining the world dollar standard as reserve currency allowing us to print money at will. But the fact is, the US had a sovereign default in the late 60s but most of the world looked the other way as the US was the lone superpower with hegemonic military strength. Since we defaulted in the 60s, the US economy has been a credit-fueled Ponzi Scheme. Our domestic debt is an abstraction and we have (since the official move off the gold standard in 1971) had zero intention of ever paying off our long-term foreign debt; the plan has always been to hyperinflate it away when the time comes aka when the petrodollar standard collapses. I'm starting to bloviate now lol so here's a fascinating essay that really gives the big-picture perspective with much more lucidity than I can:

Why China must buy US Treasuries with her Trade Surplus Dollars

Also, if you want my predictions for the future; I anticipate the US will sharply veer protectionist with unprecedented capital controls starting as soon as 2013 in order to preempt speculative attacks on our currency and grow domestic production. If all goes as planned and we manage to avoid WWIII, we can expect to see a reversal of the Triffin dilemma that's been slowing domestic growth these past 40+ years: more dollars will be flowing into the US than will be floating overseas because within the US will be the only place in the world where the dollar retains any purchasing power. Why do I believe these predictions? Because they are the effects that will be caused by recent government decisions. Specifically the capital controls act HR 2847. The full text of the bill is here (page 27 is where mind is blown):

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/HIRE act.pdf

Forget about Ron Paul. He isn't going to be president, and even if he will be, he won't be able to do most of the stuff he is promising to do.

And ironically, you have a picture that says "critical thinking" for an avatar.

You'll have to forgive me for not giving a fuck what the "moderate liberal" thinks in this case.

:badgrin:

Ron paul was not alone in his predictions

Do go on...

You seem to forget he was talking about the entirely republican govenment under Bush.

The left was excoriated for questioning the march to war built on lies.

I don't seem to forget shit. You seem to have not even watched the fucking video, because he clearly says these things will happen under dems and repubs.

And he mentioned way more events than just wars. Who else predicted the wars, the results of the wars, the geopolitical implications, the rise in gold, the devaluation of the dollar, the massive credit infusions by the Fed, the collapse of the economy, all in one speech?

Ron paul was not alone in his predictions

Do go on...

You seem to forget he was talking about the entirely republican govenment under Bush.

The left was excoriated for questioning the march to war built on lies.

Actually he was talking about the fundamental insolvency of the US economy as a toxic asset laden debt bubble inflating over the past 40+ years since Lyndon Johnson went full retard with the printing press with his late-60s sovereign default apocalypse. It is because of this structural insolvency that we've been essentially exporting US military hegemony to the Middle East since the 70s in exchange for US control of OPEC currency policy.

Forum List

Back