Ron Paul possible Cabinet Position?

KSoze

Dec 17, 2011
Heard this one on the radio this morning:

So let's say Romney or Gingrich win the nomination.

What if they say they will elect Ron Paul Secretary of Treasury or put him over monetary policy.
Do you think this will sway Ron Paul supporters into voting for the Republican Nominee over Obama?

The guy that was presenting this idea seems to think there is no way Republicans can lose if they do this. Not saying I agree but interesting to think about nevertheless.

Appointing him as the Secretary of State would be no more a leap of imagination than appointing Hillary.

Sec of the Treasury Ron Paul would be a good idea! If not president!

President Newt Gingrich
Vice President Rick perry

So, you want to put a liberal in as president, a jackass in as his vice and have Paul take orders from them? :confused:

President Newt Gingrich

So, you want to put a liberal in as president, a jackass in as his vice and have Paul take orders from them? :confused:

Matthew is for anyone whom he perceives speaks poorly of blacks. His, is an easy vote to secure.

I don't think it could happen. In the very slim chance that Paul would be selected, he would still need senate approval.

FED chairman? Now that would be really ironic, considering he wants to eliminate it.

FED chairman? Now that would be really ironic, considering he wants to eliminate it.

Could you imagine their Board meetings and their carefully worded hints at monetary policy if Ron Paul was Fed Chairman? Then again, there wouldn't be any more "bubbles" or "bailouts"!!

No one would be that foolish. Just the very fact that someone would conceive of something so senseless means that there is something drastically wrong with their judgment.

Heard this one on the radio this morning:

So let's say Romney or Gingrich win the nomination.

What if they say they will elect Ron Paul Secretary of Treasury or put him over monetary policy.
Do you think this will sway Ron Paul supporters into voting for the Republican Nominee over Obama?

The guy that was presenting this idea seems to think there is no way Republicans can lose if they do this. Not saying I agree but interesting to think about nevertheless.

I think if a Republican wins, they should make him director of the Fed.

Now that would be something. Let him Do his Audit.

He want's to Eliminate it because he thinks Government should not be in the Business, and they make poor Decisions. Maybe let him run it for awhile and see what he can do. :)

President Newt Gingrich

Newt a Liberal? lol man you guys are funny. I swear to god Americans are so fucking stupid they do not even know what Liberal and Conservative mean anymore.

Liberals tell us Obama isn't one but Newt is?

and you wonder why we say, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

President Newt Gingrich

Newt a Liberal? lol man you guys are funny. I swear to god Americans are so fucking stupid they do not even know what Liberal and Conservative mean anymore.

Liberals tell us Obama isn't one but Newt is?

and you wonder why we say, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

newt-with-nancy.png

Newt's a counterfeit.Or the common nomenclature, a RINO. Calling me names doesn't change the facts. He's a big government guy. Plain and simple.

Forum List

Back