Ron Paul - only candidate promoting any real change.

trickydickyUK

Jan 22, 2012
Ron Paul is the only candidate promoting any "real change" in America and that is a fact.

It is a fact and anybody who dares to oppose this is more than welcome too! At the end of the day that is what freedom is: the choice to choose and do what you want as long as it does not effect another person in a negative way.

I will propose this to you people who think Ron Paul is an idiot though!

I dare you to vote for Romney, Gingrich or Obama only to find out that the same old stitch up has happened once again.

The stitch up being this: Bullshit politicians who say what "you" want to hear ONLY TO FIND OUT that they have lied through their back teeth once they are in the White House.

It's the same old story; (Happens every election) idiot politicians who line their own pockets by going with the status-quo of the neo-con or demo-con establishment and f@@k the rest of America.

Go on then, America use your illusion of choice and vote for more Police state measures, higher tax and more war: Go on vote for Romney, Gingrich or Obama.

But don't moan and criticize when one of these is in power because they have done this, that or the other. You will have asked for it!!!

Oops sorry if you criticize your government will get done under police state measures for being a terrorist sympathiser or some other bull they make up about you for dissenting the STATUS-QUO!

Do yourselves a favour and take your republic back and restore your Constitution and Bill of Rights. Otherwise shut the F@@k UP because you will have no choice BUT TOO!!!!!!!!!

(Total police state control)

P.S. By the way if your living a happy comfortable life (with a nice house and two cars in the driveway) you can kiss it bye bye, because with police state measures come; the eradication of the middle class arrives so that divide between the wealthy and the poor is even greater.

Ron Paul is the only candidate promoting any "real change" in America and that is a fact.

It is a fact and anybody who dares to oppose this is more than welcome too! At the end of the day that is what freedom is: the choice to choose and do what you want as long as it does not effect another person in a negative way.

I dare you to vote for Romney, Gingrich or Obama only to find out that the same old stitch up has happened once again.

The stitch up being this: Bullshit politicians who say what "you" want to hear ONLY TO FIND OUT that they have lied through their back teeth once they are in the White House.

It's the same old story; (Happens every election) idiot politicians who line their own pockets by going with the status-quo of the neo-con or demo-con establishment and f@@k the rest of America.

Go on then, America use your illusion of choice and vote for more Police state measures, higher tax and more war: Go on vote for Romney, Gingrich or Obama.

But don't moan and criticize when one of these is in power because they have done this, that or the other. You will have asked for it!!!

Oops sorry if you criticize your government will get done under police state measures for being a terrorist sympathiser or some other bull they make up about you for dissenting the STATUS-QUO!

Do yourselves a favour and take your republic back and restore your Constitution and Bill of Rights. Otherwise shut the F@@k UP because you will have no choice BUT TOO!!!!!!!!!

P.S. By the way if your living a happy comfortable life (with a nice house and two cars in the driveway) you can kiss it bye bye, because with police state measures come; the eradication of the middle class arrives so that divide between the wealthy and the poor is even greater.

I like this guy!

Ron Paul is promoting moron change, yes.

Oh no, Mitt Romney is the moron and it is spelled Mormon. I'm always happy to help!

Oh no, Mitt Romney is the moron and it is spelled Mormon. I'm always happy to help!

Make fun of his religion, that will help.

Ron Paul isn't the only one proposing change. Everyone would be different than the current administration.

The question isnt change. It's degree and whether it will be good or bad.

Firstly; at least Ron Paul would take the country away from police state measures!

Maybe you might be interested in hearing a: Former Hitler Youth Who Warns Of America's Nazi Future. Type that in youtube.

I will go on to say that Ron Paul not only has the answer to fascism but a sound fiscal approach also. Not to mention superior foreign policy that would get America out of a drastic situation.

What will the likes of Romney, Obama and Gingrich do to the economy? They will worsen and destroy the US economy by pouring more printed money into a stimulus package. This will increase US populous debt to the Federal reserve (private banking cartels) and cause a catastrophic collapse that causes the living standard to go down even more.

What would you do if your house was on fire? Would you pour more petrol on it, or water to try and dowse the flames? Well what Romney and the like are proposing is pouring more petrol on an already big fire.

Ron Paul would do what needs to be done to rescue the an already "bust" US economy; and even though it is seems harsh "it needs to be done."

Why is it that Ron Paul has the highest donation count from military employees?

I tell you what; it could just be his answer to foreign policy.

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." I cant remember who said that: But their damn right!

Ron Paul isn't the only one proposing change. Everyone would be different than the current administration.

I don't really see that to tell you the truth. I look at Bush and Obama and they are near mirrors with differing speeds to the same end. I don't think that any of the current prospects other than Paul are any different in that regard. Sure, they have different policies on the surface but the underlying traits, the general direction this country will move in remains the same.

I don't really see that to tell you the truth. I look at Bush and Obama and they are near mirrors with differing speeds to the same end. I don't think that any of the current prospects other than Paul are any different in that regard. Sure, they have different policies on the surface but the underlying traits, the general direction this country will move in remains the same.

I agree its a "false left-right paradigm" Different faces same masks; an illusion of choice. The Neo-cons and Demo-cons dictate the policy to elected officials, that's why you have party whips to try and keep people in line. That's why the media hate Ron Paul and are biased against him.

Forum List

Back