Ron Paul on WikiLeaks

Ron Paul is a k00k.........within 12 months, there'd be a flag from a different country flying on every flag pole in America we're he made president. Id prefer Frodo and Bilbo making decisions on foreign policy. The guy still thinks its 1780!!!

Just so that i'm clear... Values Voters are people that shop Wal-Mart?
2220.jpg

Is that Madeline??? ^^^^

And Huckameenajad is one of the front runners for the Regressive Party nomination.
smiley_dizzy.gif

Is he really shithead? Kinda early for that now isn't it?

Fuckstick.

Huckabee Wins 2012 Straw Poll at Values Voters Summit
Published September 19, 2009
| FOXNews.com

091909_huckabee.jpg

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee is the preferred 2012 GOP presidential nominee among Christian conservatives, according to the results of a straw poll announced Saturday at an annual gathering in Washington.

Prominent Republican leaders, including House Minority Leader John Boehner, took to the stage at the Value Voters Summit to blast President Obama's spending policies and announce the top 2012 presidential pick among conservative voters.

The summit's poll, which featured nine presidential prospects, found that 28 percent of Christian conservatives said Huckabee would revive the Republican party and traditional conservative principles.

Still too fucking early? Isn't it? Heck the new Congress isn't seated and you are talking this shit. Huckabuck hasn't a chance. He's got baggage.

Is he really shithead? Kinda early for that now isn't it?

Fuckstick.

Huckabee Wins 2012 Straw Poll at Values Voters Summit
Published September 19, 2009
| FOXNews.com

091909_huckabee.jpg

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee is the preferred 2012 GOP presidential nominee among Christian conservatives, according to the results of a straw poll announced Saturday at an annual gathering in Washington.

Prominent Republican leaders, including House Minority Leader John Boehner, took to the stage at the Value Voters Summit to blast President Obama's spending policies and announce the top 2012 presidential pick among conservative voters.

The summit's poll, which featured nine presidential prospects, found that 28 percent of Christian conservatives said Huckabee would revive the Republican party and traditional conservative principles.

Still too fucking early? Isn't it? Heck the new Congress isn't seated and you are talking this shit. Huckabuck hasn't a chance. He's got baggage.
Then bitch at the 'values voters'.

I would SO like to read those diplomatic cables...

Anybody know if they're on line for casual perusal?

Good to know that you're desire for gossip outweighs our national security.

Hardly any of it has anything to do with national security...

Again.... it's not about the information that has been released... or even the information yet to be released.... the problem is that classified information was stolen and leaked. That is a national security issue... because... other security services don't want to share information with a country who cannot keep it secret. How is that too hard to understand?

Again.... it's not about the information that has been released... or even the information yet to be released.... the problem is that classified information was stolen and leaked. That is a national security issue... because... other security services don't want to share information with a country who cannot keep it secret. How is that too hard to understand?

Oh, i believe that the soldier(s) who released the documents have breached their contract.

I would also suggest that for Assange to be tried for espionage, it would have to be proven that he instigated the theft of the docs. If somebody came to him and handed over the docs, then at worst it is receiving stolen goods, not espionage. However, IMO, it fits into the whistle blowing category..

As for a national security issue, I disagree. I have yet to read anything (although that could change) that has been a national security issue....

That's ALL it should be about. And the person that stole it like it or not squandered the trust they had with the secrets. it's agredious.

Firing squad is the remedy.

Oh, i believe that the soldier(s) who released the documents have breached their contract.

I would also suggest that for Assange to be tried for espionage, it would have to be proven that he instigated the theft of the docs. If somebody came to him and handed over the docs, then at worst it is receiving stolen goods, not espionage. However, IMO, it fits into the whistle blowing category..

As for a national security issue, I disagree. I have yet to read anything (although that could change) that has been a national security issue....

1. wouldn't you agree that we have a national security interest in having diplomats from other countries speak candidly with us?

2. wouldn't you also agree that the release of these materials would make a reasonable person from another country skeptical about communicating openly with us?

3. we don't know what information was released that will endanger others because we haven't seen the damage assessment.

4. Do you think any good comes from Putin knowing that we said that Russia is a being run like a mafia state now? does that in any way assist our relations with Russia? Or does it endanger our relationship with them and thereby is a national security issue.

Firing squad is the remedy.

Grow the fuck up. Adults are talking....

Fuck YOU. A person took secrets out of a secure area.

I was entrusted with such secrets and took it very seriously you fucking jackass.

STFU.:evil:

Oh, so now we know Gaddafi likes big tits, Saudi interests fund AQ and Hillary wanted the UN bugged. Yeah, go out, grab the guy and pull the trigger - moron.

Your attitude is more at home with Stalin, Hitler, Mao and Pol Pot than that of a freedom-loving American...

Grow the fuck up. Adults are talking....

I was entrusted with such secrets and took it very seriously you fucking jackass.

Oh, so now we know Gaddafi likes big tits, Saudi interests fund AQ and Hillary wanted the UN bugged. Yeah, got out, grab the guy and pull the trigger - moron.

You attitude is more at home with Stalin, Hitler, Mao and Pol Pot than that of an freedom-loving American...

Translation: "i didn't know what the hell i was talking about in the first place so I have to obfuscate..."

YOU are the one that needs to grow up there junior.

1. wouldn't you agree that we have a national security interest in having diplomats from other countries speak candidly with us?

2. wouldn't you also agree that the release of these materials would make a reasonable person from another country skeptical about communicating openly with us?

3. we don't know what information was released that will endanger others because we haven't seen the damage assessment.

4. Do you think any good comes from Putin knowing that we said that Russia is a being run like a mafia state now? does that in any way assist our relations with Russia? Or does it endanger our relationship with them and thereby is a national security issue.

1) Well speak candidly with them. Don't spy on them.
2) Probably - blame the people doing stupid stuff that makes you look stupid, then. Talk about shooting the messenger.
3) True, but so far, nada, right?
4) I've always thought that since Putin took over, and the assessment is correct. I see nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade...

Oh, so now we know Gaddafi likes big tits, Saudi interests fund AQ and Hillary wanted the UN bugged. Yeah, got out, grab the guy and pull the trigger - moron.

You attitude is more at home with Stalin, Hitler, Mao and Pol Pot than that of an freedom-loving American...

Translation: "i didn't know what the hell i was talking about in the first place so I have to obfuscate..."

YOU are the one that needs to grow up there junior.

No, you're just one of those 'patriots' still living in the 1770s. Grow the fuck up or fuck off...your'e part of the problem, not the solution...

Jillian? You can go fuck yourself silly as well. They were classified documents regardless. Or don't you operate on principles either?

Jillian? You can go fuck yourself silly as well. They were classified documents regardless. Or don't you operate on principles either?

G-d! Shut up, moron! Did you even bother reading with comprehension?

Forum List

Back