Ron Paul on WikiLeaks

Epsilon Delta

Jedi Master
Jul 16, 2008
Central America
Just figured I'd share,

Ron Paul: ‘What we need is more WikiLeaks’ | Raw Story

"What we need is more WikiLeaks about the Federal Reserve," he said. "Can you imagine what it'd be like if we had every conversation in the last 10 years with our Federal Reserve people, the Federal Reserve chairman, with all the central bankers of the world and every agreement or quid-pro-quo they have? It would be massive. People would be so outraged."

“In a free society we're supposed to know the truth,” Paul insisted. “In a society where truth becomes treason, then we're in big trouble. And now, people who are revealing the truth are getting into trouble for it.

He added: "This whole notion that Assange, who's an Australian, that we want to prosecute him for treason -- I mean, aren't they jumping to a wild conclusion? [...] I mean, why don't we prosecute The New York Times or anybody that releases this?"

Twitter / Ron Paul: Re: Wikileaks- In a free s ...

I agree, Assange is not a US citizen, did not work for any US agency, has no legal obligation to the United States, all he did was disseminate information in a very clever manner that makes it difficult to cut off or censor.

If there is treason it is from the leakers within the government, the incompetence of those who run the classification system and the moronic diplomats who put gossip in cables.

But then one does not have to be exceptionally bright to be a diplomat, the role is nothing more than a parrot wearing a tie.

I would SO like to read those diplomatic cables...

Anybody know if they're on line for casual perusal?

I agree, Assange is not a US citizen, did not work for any US agency, has no legal obligation to the United States, all he did was disseminate information in a very clever manner that makes it difficult to cut off or censor.

If there is treason it is from the leakers within the government, the incompetence of those who run the classification system and the moronic diplomats who put gossip in cables.

But then one does not have to be exceptionally bright to be a diplomat, the role is nothing more than a parrot wearing a tie.

No one with an IQ over 20 suggests that Assange committed treason... he would have to be an American to commit treason. What he did was espionage. He is guilty of receiving and disseminating information stolen from the US Government. Mmmmk? Now that we have that cleared up....He can, and I hope he will, be charged with espionage.

This is not about stupid gossip, this is about our ability to maintain our credibility with security services around the world. Anyone who cannot understand the importance of being able to share information without the concern of it being leaked to a world audience is an idiot.

No one with an IQ over 20 suggests that Assange committed treason...

Paul is referring to Mike Huckabee who said that those who leaked the information should be executed for treason.
And Huckameenajad is one of the front runners for the Regressive Party nomination.
smiley_dizzy.gif

It's all just 'Shoot the Messenger' at this point. Our MSM in this country have become subservient Lapdogs to the Government. Why no discussion on what the Government did? Why is the discussion only focused on the Messenger? The answer is that our MSM is in bed with the Government. There is no independent Media in this country.

What about Hillary Clinton and the CIA ordering spying on UN Members? Our MSM has completely ignored this and wont even discuss it. Instead they continue to only focus on the Messenger. This is no coincidence. I've noticed our MSM only becomes slightly less of a Lapdog when a Republican is in the White House. When a Republican is in there,they pretend to be somewhat of a Watchdog. When a Democrat is in there,it's 24/7 boot licking. Chalk that up to their Liberal/Democrat Bias,which has been proven. But overall they're mere Lapdogs. This Wikileak scandal proves that.

It's all just 'Shoot the Messenger' at this point. Our MSM in this country have become subservient Lapdogs to the Government. Why no discussion on what the Government did? Why is the discussion only focused on the Messenger? The answer is that our MSM is in bed with the Government. There is no independent Media in this country.

What about Hillary Clinton and the CIA ordering spying on UN Members? Our MSM has completely ignored this and wont even discuss it. Instead they continue to only focus on the Messenger. This is no coincidence. I've noticed our MSM only becomes slightly less of a Lapdog when a Republican is in the White House. When a Republican is in there,they pretend to be somewhat of a Watchdog. When a Democrat is in there,it's 24/7 boot licking. Chalk that up to their Liberal/Democrat Bias,which has been proven. But overall they're mere Lapdogs. This Wikileak scandal proves that.

LMAO!!! Hillary ordering spying?? Get a grip space guy. And the CIA spying?? LMAO!! What do you think we pay those clowns to do?? Test the fat in hamburgers?? You are so far out in space, but hey, you make for good laughs space cadet.:lol::lol:

Last edited:
Paul is referring to Mike Huckabee who said that those who leaked the information should be executed for treason.
And Huckameenajad is one of the front runners for the Regressive Party nomination.
smiley_dizzy.gif

Is he really shithead? Kinda early for that now isn't it?

Fuckstick.

Huckabee Wins 2012 Straw Poll at Values Voters Summit
Published September 19, 2009
| FOXNews.com

091909_huckabee.jpg

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee is the preferred 2012 GOP presidential nominee among Christian conservatives, according to the results of a straw poll announced Saturday at an annual gathering in Washington.

Prominent Republican leaders, including House Minority Leader John Boehner, took to the stage at the Value Voters Summit to blast President Obama's spending policies and announce the top 2012 presidential pick among conservative voters.

The summit's poll, which featured nine presidential prospects, found that 28 percent of Christian conservatives said Huckabee would revive the Republican party and traditional conservative principles.

Read more: FoxNews.com - Huckabee Wins 2012 Straw Poll at Values Voters Summit

Last edited:
Just so that i'm clear... Values Voters are people that shop Wal-Mart?

lol @ "traditional conservative principles" ...such an oxymoron :D

I won't vote for Huckleberry. Newp!:eusa_snooty:

Forum List

Back