Ron Paul on the Iranian Nuclear Program

I think Ron makes some good points. At the same time, I don't see Iran ever playing nice. I don't believe they can ever be trusted.

I think Ron makes some good points. At the same time, I don't see Iran ever playing nice. I don't believe they can ever be trusted.

They can't even be Trusted with their Citizens...

Much less with Nukes!

If Human Rights REALLY Mattered to the Left, they would be Exusing what Iran does to it's People while they Obsessively Attack for Israel for being the Source of the World's Woes...

Including being behind 9/11... :cuckoo:

:)

peace...

I agree he makes some good points, but he is delussional! He wants to say Iran is not building nukes, come on now he deep down needs to know that isn't true! He says the Iranians comply with the treaty, lol when they don't allow the inspectors to inspect anything that is great compliance.

He says sanctions do the opposite, what does doing nothing do?

Lastly, be against the Iraq War fine, BUT DON'T LIE! He said the Iraq War is a no win situation! LIAR! We already won that war!

I agree he makes some good points, but he is delussional! He wants to say Iran is not building nukes, come on now he deep down needs to know that isn't true! He says the Iranians comply with the treaty, lol when they don't allow the inspectors to inspect anything that is great compliance.

Lastly, be against the Iraq War fine, BUT DON'T LIE! He said the Iraq War is a no win situation! LIAR! We already won that war!

What did we win in Iraq and why are we still there if we "won?"

For the record I think it was a mistake to invade Iraq!
Sadam is toppled! Iraq is stabilizing! They have a Democracy! The violence is to a normal level! Iraq is rebuilding! The US and British Soldiers are no longer needed to keep the peace!

How long after we won WW II did we keep soldiers in Germany and Japan?

Sadam is toppled! Iraq is stabilizing! They have a Democracy! The violence is to a normal level! Iraq is rebuilding! The US and British Soldiers are no longer needed to keep the peace!

We still have soldiers in Japan and Germany, but that's not exactly a case for our continued occupation of Iraq.

I agree with the comments regarding sanctions

it only makes people resent the US, and china and russia are the big winners in it, everyone else loses

We won assurance that when Iraq sells oil, it's sold in American dollars. That forces purchasing countries to continue investing in US securities, which enables US banks to have the needed capital to issue loans.

FYI - Iran just recently announced that they will begin selling oil in Euro's. Has anyone noticed an upturn in news reports and Presidential statements against Iran over the last several days?

Iraq is not a Democracy.

Islam can never allow freedom.

We won assurance that when Iraq sells oil, it's sold in American dollars. That forces purchasing countries to continue investing in US securities, which enables US banks to have the needed capital to issue loans.

FYI - Iran just recently announced that they will begin selling oil in Euro's. Has anyone noticed an upturn in news reports and Presidential statements against Iran over the last several days?

I really hope you're not advocating a full out invasion and 6 year war for the purpose of maintaining US Dollar hegemony in the international oil market.

And regarding the Iranians announcing oil in Euros, they did that over a year ago. And still nothing. And I've noticed ramped up reports against Iran now for YEARS. That Oil Bourse scare turned out to be nothing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back