Ron Paul On Endorsing Willard, "No Way"

Ron Paul is indeed more likely to say what he thinks than most politicians. But.....let's not forget that he is a politician.
Yeah... He's not a very good politician... Of course... that's why I like him.

Well, that does it. I'm not voting.

You'll be up bright and early to vote for Willard, don't lie.

Nope. If Ron Paul will not endorse Romney then it's all over for him. What's the use.
While I agree with you... The republican party isn't likely to win for a very long time if they don't get the message to change some of the policies they have that actually coincide with the democrats.

Good way to do that is to vote for Paul. Now... Paul still won't win without the backing of the republican party... But it's about a clear as a message as you can get to the high ranking republicans.

Ron Paul is indeed more likely to say what he thinks than most politicians. But.....let's not forget that he is a politician.

Hmm. If you were asked to identify three instances where Ron Paul lied, flip-flopped or otherwise relied on bullshit in doing his job, could you do it?

Hmm. If you were asked to identify three instances where Ron Paul lied, flip-flopped or otherwise relied on bullshit in doing his job, could you do it?
No...

Like I said... He was a horrible politician. LOL

BTW why do i care who Ron Paul endorses? I didnt support him in the primary.

You should care about the many die hard supporters of his that you'll desperately be needing in the General.

I dont think we will desperately be needing them. I'll gladly welcome those who join us. but to be honest, i dont think Ron Paul endorsing Romney would bring them. Many of them are hardline idealogues. Nothing wrong with that, but if Ron Paul endorsed Romney they might see it as him selling out and still not support Romney.

I think Romney just needs to stay on message. Hit Obama on the issues and especially teh economy and let Obama self destruct.

Now remember folks...When a Dem wont endorse Obama it means the end of the Democratic Party, End of Obama and the end of liberalism

When a Repub wont endorse Romney it means that that repub is a RINO and should be marginalized immediately

Why would I remember such an absurd proposition?

You should care about the many die hard supporters of his that you'll desperately be needing in the General.

I dont think we will desperately be needing them. I'll gladly welcome those who join us. but to be honest, i dont think Ron Paul endorsing Romney would bring them. Many of them are hardline idealogues. Nothing wrong with that, but if Ron Paul endorsed Romney they might see it as him selling out and still not support Romney.
It would depend on how he relayed the message. Ron Paul really hasn't done any of this:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9njHHyRI7g]MittvMitt.com: The story of two men trapped in one body - YouTube[/ame]
and this
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpLWCvIZDuI]Obama - 16 broken promises - YouTube[/ame]

He's looked at by a very straight shooter. If he tried to convience people that Mitt would be better than Obama... And not to vote for him or Gary, but for Mitt... Might work on... maybe half of his followers. Which certainly would even out some numbers.

I think Romney just needs to stay on message. Hit Obama on the issues and especially teh economy and let Obama self destruct.
I disagree... But... I think that is just opinion at this point for either of us.

I have to hand it to Paul for never selling out, running his entire career on fighting for freedom and liberty, and against the right wing establishment that is set out to destroy it.

Paul in a recent interview was asked if he would now endorse Willard for president, Paul responds "no way" :clap2:

Ron Paul on endorsing Romney: ‘No way!’ | The Raw Story

Crazy Uncle Ron is still holding out hope for a RNC Coupe.

Nonsense. Ron Paul is still holding out hope for, eventually, steering the Republican party toward defending liberty rather than smothering it. That may be crazy, it remains to be seen, but it's worth a shot I suppose.

Last edited:

But what do we need, as a nation? It sure as fuck isn't Obama or Romney.

Mitt Romney holds fundraiser with manufacturer of the Morning After Pill | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

ron-paul-2012c.jpg

MIAMI, FLORIDA, May 17, 2012, (LifeSiteNews.com) – Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney scheduled a $50,000-a-plate fundraiser at the home of Phil Frost, the executive of the company that makes the Morning After Pill, on Wednesday night. Plan B One-Step is produced by Teva Pharmaceuticals, Frost’s company.

The pharmaceutical executive’s residence was one of several stops scheduled to increase Romney’s war chest during a two-day swing through Florida.

“It’s a huge disappointment,” Brian Camenker, director of the Massachusetts-based pro-family organization MassResistance told LifeSiteNews.com. “You wouldn’t see someone who was really pro-life doing a fundraiser with somebody who helped the abortion industry.”

“And right now, a lot of people — a lot of delegate who are pledged to vote for Romney are actually very strong supporters of ours and will be strongly supporting us when we want to put things into the platform

Ron Paul: Is it all over for his campaign? - CSMonitor.com

Paul had won a plurality of delegates in Iowa, Maine, Minnesota, and Louisiana. But under GOP rules, he needed five states to be a major player in Tampa.

Ron Paul On Endorsing Willard, "No Way"

... he needed five states to be a major player in Tampa.

no cigar for Paul in Tampa - 4 0ut 0f 50, not even close.

Mitt Romney holds fundraiser with manufacturer of the Morning After Pill | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

ron-paul-2012c.jpg

MIAMI, FLORIDA, May 17, 2012, (LifeSiteNews.com) – Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney scheduled a $50,000-a-plate fundraiser at the home of Phil Frost, the executive of the company that makes the Morning After Pill, on Wednesday night. Plan B One-Step is produced by Teva Pharmaceuticals, Frost’s company.

The pharmaceutical executive’s residence was one of several stops scheduled to increase Romney’s war chest during a two-day swing through Florida.

“It’s a huge disappointment,” Brian Camenker, director of the Massachusetts-based pro-family organization MassResistance told LifeSiteNews.com. “You wouldn’t see someone who was really pro-life doing a fundraiser with somebody who helped the abortion industry.”

You were already spanked on this topic the first time you tried posting it

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back