Ron Paul On Endorsing Willard, "No Way"

I have to hand it to Paul for never selling out, running his entire career on fighting for freedom and liberty, and against the right wing establishment that is set out to destroy it.

Paul in a recent interview was asked if he would now endorse Willard for president, Paul responds "no way" :clap2:

Ron Paul on endorsing Romney: ‘No way!’ | The Raw Story

Crazy Uncle Ron is still holding out hope for a RNC Coupe.

Let's see what he has to say AFTER the Convention, shall we?
:eusa_whistle:

I have to hand it to Paul for never selling out, running his entire career on fighting for freedom and liberty, and against the right wing establishment that is set out to destroy it.

Paul in a recent interview was asked if he would now endorse Willard for president, Paul responds "no way" :clap2:

I would rather have an RNC Sedan.

I would rather have an RNC Sedan.

I wrestled with that one....
Should I have left off the "e"?
:razz:

Now remember folks...When a Dem wont endorse Obama it means the end of the Democratic Party, End of Obama and the end of liberalism

When a Repub wont endorse Romney it means that that repub is a RINO and should be marginalized immediately

Now remember folks...When a Dem wont endorse Obama it means the end of the Democratic Party, End of Obama and the end of liberalism

When a Repub wont endorse Romney it means that that repub is a RINO and should be marginalized immediately

Very true :up: The right wingers seems to be dumbfounded by Paul sticking to his guns and not endorsing Willard.

Very true :up: The right wingers seems to be dumbfounded by Paul sticking to his guns and not endorsing Willard.

I dont care who he endorses, but the right still isnt as butt hurt as the left was when Nader didnt support the hypocrats....er democrat

Forum List

Back