Ron Paul On CNN's State Of The Union - Sunday January 29th...

Senile? Dr. Paul can remember more than 3 things, something the Gov of Texas can't seem to do.

Why is your only defense of ROn Paul predicated on attacking other people? Isn't Paul defensible on his own merits?
Oh, no. He isn;t
You call Ron Paul senile yet I point out that he's mentally sharper than the candidate YOU supported. What does that say about your judgement?

Also, show us where Dr. Paul is a leftist.

I dont know that Paul is sharper than a bowling ball. And once again, you defend Paul only by comparing him to other people. Is this all you have?
Legalizing dangerous narcotics. Blaming the US for aggression against it. Yeah, could be a page from Code Pink or Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament.

Why is your only defense of ROn Paul predicated on attacking other people? Isn't Paul defensible on his own merits?
Oh, no. He isn;t
You call Ron Paul senile yet I point out that he's mentally sharper than the candidate YOU supported. What does that say about your judgement?

I dont know that Paul is sharper than a bowling ball. And once again, you defend Paul only by comparing him to other people. Is this all you have?
Legalizing dangerous narcotics. Blaming the US for aggression against it. Yeah, could be a page from Code Pink or Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament.

You've yet to show why legalizing drugs is a BAD idea, Rabbi. This makes 3 threads where you've made the statement and then run away from it.

And Ron Paul isn't 'blaming' the US, he's agreeing with our intelligence services who 'blame' the US.

I-N-T-E-L-L-I-G-E-N-C-E, try some, it'll do you good!

You've yet to show why legalizing drugs is a BAD idea, Rabbi. This makes 3 threads where you've made the statement and then run away from it.

And Ron Paul isn't 'blaming' the US, he's agreeing with our intelligence services who 'blame' the US.

Rabbi's one of those conservatives who still gets to say what's best for everyone else.

We call them progressives nowadays, don't we?

Rabbi is about to call you some version of an idiot or completely ignore your points then he will bring up a different strawman. Don't expect answers from him.

Oh, no. He isn;t

Be honest, from where does your hatred of Paul come from? You have denied hating him but I think it's plain to see that is a lie. You show up in every thread about him and spout lies and half truths despite them having been proven to be such many times over. You are obsessed. The first step is admitting the problem.

Oh, no. He isn;t

Making huge cuts in spending, cutting gov't drastically, agreeing with the CIA is what makes Paul a leftist in Rabbi's eyes.

Hence why he loves and supports anyone the GOP tells him to love and support.

The claim was the Paul is a leftist. Free pot is a leftist phenomon. I dont know any conservatives who pushed that. That was the point. You're trying to change the subject because it's a loser for you. Either that or you're too damn stupid to figure out what the argument is.
You want to start a thread on why legalizing drugs is skippy, go ahead.

The claim was the Paul is a leftist. Free pot is a leftist phenomon. I dont know any conservatives who pushed that. That was the point. You're trying to change the subject because it's a loser for you. Either that or you're too damn stupid to figure out what the argument is.

Link to where Ron Paul said we should have free pot? Or even where he said Pot should be legalized? I believe what he actually said was it should be a states issue, please correct me and show me where he said that a federal law should be passed legalizing marijuana, so we can once and for all put this to bed.

Did your Mommy tie you to a chair and force you to watch 'Reefer Madness' until you were a blithering idiot, or were you just born that way?

He actually is largely ignored by everyone in the GOP.

Because he's a senile candidate that everyone in his party wishes would cease drawing controversial attention to himself and his colleagues, or because he's raised some uncomfortable but valid issues that pertain to the GOP's traditional manifesto and its representatives? Something tells me it's the latter.
Actually because he has been braying the same shit for 30 years, done exactly nothing in Congress during that time, and his support is largely limited to stoned kids on the internet.

More & More Americans are beginning to listen to the man. So i'm really glad he has integrity and stuck to his guns those 30 years. And you're the one who has to be stoned if you think it's only 'stoned kids on the internet' who support him.

Because he's a senile candidate that everyone in his party wishes would cease drawing controversial attention to himself and his colleagues, or because he's raised some uncomfortable but valid issues that pertain to the GOP's traditional manifesto and its representatives? Something tells me it's the latter.
Actually because he has been braying the same shit for 30 years, done exactly nothing in Congress during that time, and his support is largely limited to stoned kids on the internet.

More & More Americans are beginning to listen to the man. So i'm really glad he has integrity and stuck to his guns those 30 years. And you're the one who has to be stoned if you think it's only 'stoned kids on the internet' who support him.

Given his showing in actual elections his support would appear to be fringe at best.

Given his showing in actual elections his support would appear to be fringe at best.

Actually, his 'showing' proves that more and more people are waking up to the fact that 'business as usual', from EITHER side of the aisle, is NOT a good thing. If you pay attention to his numbers they NEVER go down, because his supporters support more than a man, they support the ideal of a Constitutional government. That's why if you ask an RP supporter "Who will you vote for if RP doesn't get the nomination?, they'll reply with either 'the Libertarian candidate' or 'write in Ron Paul'.

We're not playing this jury-rigged game of voting for the lesser of two evils any more because the result is STILL evil.

YOU NEED TO CONTACT YOUR HANDLERS FOR SOME NEW TALKING POINTS

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWpg0BHNrN0]ICN 4/25/2010 Southern Poverty Law Center Meet the Patriots, Obama Job Stats - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back