Ron Paul Now Overseeing The Federal Reserve

JBeukema

Rookie
Apr 23, 2009
everywhere and nowhere
Congressman Ron Paul has long been pressing the campaign to abolish privately-owned U.S. central bank, the Federal Reserve. Now he’s heading a subcommittee of the House Financial Services committee that actually oversees the Fed. Here’s hoping for some fireworks (what’s the expression – fox in charge of the chicken coop?

Ron Paul Now Overseeing The Federal Reserve | Disinformation

Let Bernanke do his thing. I'd rather the Fed with a Volker or Bernanke running policy that a political hack like "Greenspan the Bubble-Maker". What makes Dr. Ron Paul think that he knows anything about macro-economic policy?
I'd rather they press for a balanced-budget amendment.

Let Bernanke do his thing. I'd rather the Fed with a Volker or Bernanke running policy that a political hack like "Greenspan the Bubble-Maker". What makes Dr. Ron Paul think that he knows anything about macro-economic policy?
Quite true that an Ob/gyn knows little if anything about macro-economics. However the purpose of a central Bank going back to the original Dutch central bank and its clone the Bank of England is designed to create empire so it is not part of macro-economics. It is the financial muscle of empire used to pay for conquest, occupation and covering up the costs.

Awesome news. The necessary first step to instituting any changes or even understanding where the problems lie is greater transparency which Paul can be counted on to push for.

You don't need a Ph.D. in Economics to know that the institution that controls monetary policy and is responsible for banking regulation shouldn't operate in the dark or without accountability.

Congressman Ron Paul has long been pressing the campaign to abolish privately-owned U.S. central bank, the Federal Reserve. Now he’s heading a subcommittee of the House Financial Services committee that actually oversees the Fed. Here’s hoping for some fireworks (what’s the expression – fox in charge of the chicken coop?

Ron Paul Now Overseeing The Federal Reserve | Disinformation

:eusa_eh:Talk about disinformation. He's not in office yet but you've got him running things.:eusa_whistle:

Hope the somebody in all their wisdom see this for what it is and sends it to the conspiracy dump.

Last edited:
Fed Chair Greespan, President Clinton, Robert Rubin, Larry SummersAuthur Levitt, and Borns replacement at CFTC, William Rainer reccommended that Dereivatives NOT be regulated in the Commodies Futures Trading act in December 2000.

That means that the DEMS were ENTIRELY on board with DEREGULATION.

You know...the DEREGULATION that SOME Liberals would like to entirely blame on the GOP?

Let me repeat that

The DEREGULATION that SOME Liberals would like to entirely blame on the GOP?

It was much thanks to the unholy alliance of the DEMS and the GOP (Greenspan was a GOP libertarian Randian, ya know?) that was rRESPONSIBLE for the meltdown, right along with the foolish policies they madfe regarding real estate loans.

They were warned by Brookley Born, then head of the Commodities Futures Trading Commission that black box dereivatives were potentially going to melt down the economy.

Not only did they ignore her warnings (which all turned out to be EXACTLY RIGHT) but they basically destroyed her career because she would not go along with them.

We are enjoying the benefits of RANDIAN ECONOMICS, folks.

The DELUSION that deregulation is the answer to all our problems.

And the leadership of the DEMS and the REPS are ENTIRELY repsonsible for this economy we're dealing with.

Bankers are using the Federal Reserve to fuck us as hard as they can. Do a little research on the origins of the Fed, then get back to us. The Fed is the greatest threat to freedom the US faces. Even bigger than terrorism.

Bernanke has been doing his thing. Printing trillions of dollars and giving it to banks (Quantitative Easing) and not telling us who gets it. We pay for the printing of more dollars through inflation.

The Constitution states that money policy will be maintained by Congress, not the privately owned Nothing About It Is Federal Reserve. Revoke the Feds Charter, put Bernanke on trial then hang him publicly.

Over under on Ron Pauls life expectancy: 12 months. You don't fuck with an international bankers money supply and live to tell about it.

Over under on Ron Pauls life expectancy: 12 months. You don't fuck with an international bankers money supply and live to tell about it.

I've thought the very same thing, but as long as he's been fucking with them nothing has happened. Because of how much he's hated by both the neocons and libs I believe the banksters view him as controlled opposition. Most of the Ron Paul supporters have been marginalized thanks to "conservative" talk radio. No matter what he says not many will listen; he's not a real threat.

Thats what worries me. I'm sure he knows the risk but I think he is going to try everything he can to uncover one of the biggest scams of the century.

I don't get some liberals. There is actually a government run entity put right into the constitution and they would prefer to have our currency manipulated by private bankers.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Last edited:

I've thought the very same thing, but as long as he's been fucking with them nothing has happened. Because of how much he's hated by both the neocons and libs I believe the banksters view him as controlled opposition. Most of the Ron Paul supporters have been marginalized thanks to "conservative" talk radio. No matter what he says not many will listen; he's not a real threat.

The Banksters haven't "taken care" of him yet because he never really held any power in any of the commitees. I think they have a real problem now, because he now has some name recognition and if the "take care" of him, they will expose themselves even more.

This next congress should be interesting to watch

Things are going to get very interesting now. What dirty little secrets will Dr. Paul find? How could this private & secret organization have so much power and control over our money? I hope Dr. Paul digs deeper and sheds some light on this secret organization and their practices. It wont be easy though. They are well-protected. Go get em Dr. Paul.

You can't really compare Volcker to Bernanke. Volcker knew that interest rates had to rise, whereas Bernanke refuses to accept this. I'm guessing the fact that he predicted the recession and the Fed didn't makes him think he knows a little something about economics.

Fed Chair Greespan, President Clinton, Robert Rubin, Larry SummersAuthur Levitt, and Borns replacement at CFTC, William Rainer reccommended that Dereivatives NOT be regulated in the Commodies Futures Trading act in December 2000.

That means that the DEMS were ENTIRELY on board with DEREGULATION.

You know...the DEREGULATION that SOME Liberals would like to entirely blame on the GOP?

Let me repeat that

The DEREGULATION that SOME Liberals would like to entirely blame on the GOP?

It was much thanks to the unholy alliance of the DEMS and the GOP (Greenspan was a GOP libertarian Randian, ya know?) that was rRESPONSIBLE for the meltdown, right along with the foolish policies they madfe regarding real estate loans.

They were warned by Brookley Born, then head of the Commodities Futures Trading Commission that black box dereivatives were potentially going to melt down the economy.

Not only did they ignore her warnings (which all turned out to be EXACTLY RIGHT) but they basically destroyed her career because she would not go along with them.

We are enjoying the benefits of RANDIAN ECONOMICS, folks.

The DELUSION that deregulation is the answer to all our problems.

And the leadership of the DEMS and the REPS are ENTIRELY repsonsible for this economy we're dealing with.

Spot on post!
And Robert Rubin (Clinton's top economic advisor) is considered by some to be the power broker for placement of Obama's key economic players. Rubin was paid $126 million in cash and stock over ten years as chairman of Citi's executive committee. He cashed out his stocks before Citi tanked and disavowed detailed knowledge of Citi's high risk trading strategies.

Rubin says he learned late of Citi's risky bets - Bank Reform News | Obama Bank Reform Bill - Salon.com

The Banksters haven't "taken care" of him yet because he never really held any power in any of the commitees. I think they have a real problem now, because he now has some name recognition and if the "take care" of him, they will expose themselves even more.
This next congress should be interesting to watch

I'm still of the opinion that Sen. Wellstone was killed because of his going after off-shore tax-evaders. I hope that Homeland Security has a better security system now.

I'm still of the opinion that Sen. Wellstone was killed because of his going after off-shore tax-evaders. I hope that Homeland Security has a better security system now.

No good deed goes unpunished in this nation. But assassinations are generally old school. Today character assassination and political assassination (think Elliot Spitzer) are in vogue. It is seldom necessary to actually kill anybody to neutralize them. The exceptions are potent leaders like JFK, MLK J, perhaps the last Kennedy to die while flying, John Lennon, etc.

Paul is an army of one and he is powerless atop his committee. He can set the agenda but he only has one vote. Besides they already have him branded as a lunatic along with Kuccinich.

Forum List

Back