Ron Paul NOT what Republicans need

Do you know Cain's view of the Fed and the effect that might have on potential donors?

Ok Av, later.

Dotcom, I do not. When its time, I will know I guess. I dont think Cain will get that far honestly. The only thing that has me leaning towards him is how long he has NOT been in Washington. I think that will be my litmus test. I will pick the one who has been a politician for the least amount of time.

But we are talking about legalizing hard drugs because Ron Paul says that the government is unconstitutionally sticking its nose in peoples business by not allowing it.

Paul says a lot of things about the Constitution without backing it up with case law.
Dotcom, I do not. When its time, I will know I guess. I dont think Cain will get that far honestly. The only thing that has me leaning towards him is how long he has NOT been in Washington. I think that will be my litmus test. I will pick the one who has been a politician for the least amount of time.
And that’s the problem – don’t just sit around waiting for the political establishment to select your candidate for you, you’ve got to get involved in politics at the lowest level to influence future candidates you support.

It’s obviously too late for next year. But if you’re not involved in the process now to effect future elections, you’re in no position to complain – and that goes for both left and right.

Voters like you gave us Obama. Good thing Paul dont stand a chance.

Nice use of the "broad brush" :clap2: Who you goin to vote for?

Still looking. Lean towards Cain, but as with Paul, I just dont think he will go to far.

Odds are best for a governor, a Vice President, US Senator, a military general following a highly successful war, a US house member, and a previously unelected business executive in that order

Last edited:
Nice guy - but not gonna win the nomination nor the White House. .

He is not a nice guy.

FDR was a nice guy. Roosevelt created the gargantuan welfare-warfare state. We need more presidents like him.

Fuck it if we go belly up. The Ethiopians somehow survive eating dirt. They do it, so can we.

Ron Paul has ZERO Chance to Win the Republican Presidential Primary

I have to agree. The sooner he gets that through his head and breaks from those fuckwits the better. Let them run Romney, or some other limpdick, two-faced corporatist, and use their utter failure to launch a strong third party. He still likely won't win, but it could be just the push we need to get some real representation for people who still care about freedom.

Ron Paul has ZERO Chance to Win the Republican Presidential Primary

I have to agree. The sooner he gets that through his head and breaks from those fuckwits the better. Let them run Romney, or some other limpdick, two-faced corporatist, and use their utter failure to launch a strong third party. He still likely won't win, but it could be just the push we need to get some real representation for people who still care about freedom.

I think you may recall my comments on a forum which shall not be named about Rand Paul.

Being from Kentucky, I am not embarrasssed by our reputation of wearing no shoes; I am not embarrassed by our reputation of being snaggletoothed; I am not embarrassed by our reputation for eating Bambi; I am not embarrassed by our reputation for driving junker cars and putting hubcaps on our houses for decoration; I am not embarrassed by our reputation for using the little building out back with the half moon on the door; I am not embarrassed by our reputation for making and drinking moonshine; I am not embarrassed by our reputation for many things. I AM embarrassed by Rand Paul! If there has to be a damned fruitcake elected why the hell did he have to be from Kentucky? What a moron!

I AM embarrassed by Rand Paul! If there has to be a damned fruitcake elected why the hell did he have to be from Kentucky? What a moron!

I'm not yet sure what to think about Rand Paul. I suspect a good number of the things I like I about him, you don't. But he has a long way to go before he proves he has the integrity of his father. And he's done several things so far that give me reason to doubt him. Still, his stated ideology is much closer to mine than most other Republocrats.

I AM embarrassed by Rand Paul! If there has to be a damned fruitcake elected why the hell did he have to be from Kentucky? What a moron!

I'm not yet sure what to think about Rand Paul. I suspect a good number of the things I like I about him, you don't. But he has a long way to go before he proves he has the integrity of his father. And he's done several things so far that give me reason to doubt him. Still, his stated ideology is much closer to mine than most other Republocrats.

He is just your typical MD who would preserve his own wealth at the expense of others. There is so much doctor worship in this country it is sickening. I've worked around them for 22 years and wish I had never come to learn how mercenary they truly are.

Last edited:
But we are talking about legalizing hard drugs because Ron Paul says that the government is unconstitutionally sticking its nose in peoples business by not allowing it.

Paul says a lot of things about the Constitution without backing it up with case law.
And that’s the problem – don’t just sit around waiting for the political establishment to select your candidate for you, you’ve got to get involved in politics at the lowest level to influence future candidates you support.

It’s obviously too late for next year. But if you’re not involved in the process now to effect future elections, you’re in no position to complain – and that goes for both left and right.

Oh noooo, I used to be a Paul zombie like the rest. It was after hurricane Ike that Pauls true nature was reviled to me. His biggest contributes are from construction, and real estate companies. Here we are 2 plus years after and we still have blue tarps on roofs in Texas City and LaMarque. He does bring home the bacon but it does not go ware its supposed to, like dredging the channel in the port of Texas City. I have also found he only campaigns in the wealthiest part of his district, and they also got all the FEMA money for Ike as well. I have posted links to web sites that show the voting record of ALL the candidates as well as those who are in Washington now. I vote every election on everything from school board members, and city government as well. I am NOT a straight ticket voter either. Its funny when you point out the fact (to a straight ticket voter) that they voted for 3 pro choice republican judges as well as judges who have consistently let drunk drivers off easy to reoffend. So I make it a point to know my candidates. Look at the drivel that Paul zombies post up here having NO clue what this guy history is. Sure, keep him in the running to add another aspect of debate, but dont make it out like he is some conservative messiah, he is not. No one can name ONE good thing he has don for his district except for the part ware the most wealthy live. So you know, we plan to educate voters about him in our part of his district and to actuality get them out to vote as low voter turn out keeps him in office more then anything. Here is a link I have posted several times on this subject. I also posted one that shows all the finances he is willing to reveal, remember, he voted AGAINST campaign finance reform. So check him out.

Last edited:
Momanohedhunter,

Dr. Pauls record is consistent with what he speaks. Limited government, less taxes, absolutely oposses "redistribution of wealth" schemes, and truly pro-life- his record is completely in sync with those positions.

Dr. Paul voted no to offshore restrictions by bloated government agencies.
HR3534 (The CLEAR act)
Basic Facts on the CLEAR Act (H.R. 3534) - House Committee on Natural Resources
How was that bad for coastal Texas?
:confused:

Your anecdotes only go so far. They do not appear to be backed by any actual records.

So which flip flopper are you stumpin' for again?
nl1sp4.jpg

Momanohedhunter,

Dr. Pauls record is consistent with what he speaks. Limited government, less taxes, absolutely oposses "redistribution of wealth" schemes, and truly pro-life- his record is completely in sync with those positions.

HR3534 (The CLEAR act)

Your anecdotes only go so far. They do not appear to be backed by any actual records.

nl1sp4.jpg

And he has an abortion factory in the poor part of his district. And he brings money to the wealthy part of his district. he is also tainted by years and years in Washington. Sure, I will admit he does some good, and he would be better then Obama, but its is a choice of the lesser of two evils, and that is bull shit. As for flip flopper I am voting for ? As I said before, I have not decided yet. Cain looks good, One guy says that's a vote for Hitler. I cant consider Bachman because she is in bed with farmers, specifically ethanol producers. Romney invented Obama care, Newt is an establishment Republican. Pawlenty ? I am still looking at him, but I feel he may be easily brought over to the dark side of big spending Washington.

Ron Paul has crazy ideas like legalizing hard drugs and pulling back the military around the world. He can't see the dangers with those ideas because he has a short attention span.

Legalizing drugs with Obamacare would mean taxpayers would be paying for scumbags to get high or to recover from overdoses. Making drugs means more users thus more societal problems from drug usage.

The idea of just keeping our military in the USA would mean there would be more wars and more expensive wars because countries like Iran, China, Russia, etc would eventually attack their neighbors like 1940s Germany and Japan.

He is just plain stupid....

Momanohedhunter,

HR3534 (The CLEAR act)

nl1sp4.jpg

Oh, And as I posted before, You wont look at any record other then what is presented by Fox News. Obama was elected much the same way. Ignorance is deadly.

How can one support ‘limited government’ and government’s violation of privacy rights? Until this inconsistency is addressed, neither Paul can be taken seriously.

How can one support ‘limited government’ and government’s violation of privacy rights? Until this inconsistency is addressed, neither Paul can be taken seriously.

I believe the pro-life position is that abortion is akin to murder, and we would certainly not argue a murderer's right to privacy supersedes their victim's right to life. Take whatever position you want on abortion, but that is why one can support limited government and be pro-life.

Forum List

Back