Ron Paul not invited to Republican Jewish Coalition

I don't think Ron really cares much about a token Israel fest anymore than an equivalent amount of silliness to a country like Saudi Arabia or even Germany. All the same to him.

"Beware of Foreign Entanglements." A very wise and respected man once said that. His name is Ron Paul...Ok ok,George Washington did say it first. ;)

"Beware of Foreign Entanglements." A very wise and respected man once said that. His name is Ron Paul...Ok ok,George Washington did say it first. ;)

They were about the same age so maybe Paul said it first.
At least the RJC is aware of Paul's latent anti semitism, certainly seen in his followers.

They were about the same age so maybe Paul said it first.
At least the RJC is aware of Paul's latent anti semitism, certainly seen in his followers.

GO GO RICK PERRY!!!! Oh wait... Yeah that's the guy who was polling 30% and then talked... What does he poll now, like 4%?

Nonsense.

Paul’s no ‘anti-Semite,’ nor are his followers, as Paul’s stand to reduce or end foreign aid is consistent and comprehensive, not directed at a particular country.

Ron Paul Not Invited To Republican Jewish Coalition Presidential Candidates Forum

As an aside and to Paul's credit, he has said that Trump's reality show "debate" is "wildly inappropriate". It will be interesting to see who shows up for that. Huntsman won't but I'll bet Bachmann, Perry, Gingrich will.

Who did I leave out. They all look alike after a while.

To me this is an insult, because Ron Paul did not say anything against the Jews, is a popular candidate among people. I consider this to be Jews starting shit up with Americans. from now on I will look not to buy any Jewish crap - they can thank their "coalition"

Ron Paul Not Invited To Republican Jewish Coalition Presidential Candidates Forum

As an aside and to Paul's credit, he has said that Trump's reality show "debate" is "wildly inappropriate". It will be interesting to see who shows up for that. Huntsman won't but I'll bet Bachmann, Perry, Gingrich will.

To me this is an insult, because Ron Paul did not say anything against the Jews, is a popular candidate among people. I consider this to be Jews starting shit up with Americans. from now on I will look not to buy any Jewish crap - they can thank their "coalition"

These Jews are Americans and they have the right not to invite him. I personally think they should re-evaluate their priorities but its not for me to tell them who to invite to their party. I am not going to hate them for it and I am not going to seek to punish them either because I wouldn't want to be hated or punished for my ideas or for exercising my freedom to speak my mind. You can do what you want but I will choose to try to win people over with honest, intelligent and fair discourse.

That's odd considering he advocates leaving Israel to fend for themselves..

Which I absolutely don't agree with...

Not that democrats would support Israel....

These Jews are Americans and they have the right not to invite him. I personally think they should re-evaluate their priorities but its not for me to tell them who to invite to their party. I am not going to hate them for it and I am not going to seek to punish them either because I wouldn't want to be hated or punished for my ideas or for exercising my freedom to speak my mind. You can do what you want but I will choose to try to win people over with honest, intelligent and fair discourse.

Agreed...

I believe in free will - You have to take the bitter with the sweet however that doesn't mean you cant have an opinion on an issue.

You can be opposed to an idea and allow it to exist..

As a Christian that continually defends Israel I'm a perfect example of that considering they put my prophet on a crucifix (and many others for that matter) however I am defending them....

I suppose forgiveness is a virtue....

Forum List

Back